Sharktopus13

Aug 3, 2021
Bummer. There really is no need for side stories for all the girls. Either the story is important enough to make it into the main game or it's not worth taking time away from the main story to waste on side stories.

With all the activity on this thread lately I'm beginning to feel like I missed out on an update or something.
At least Lilith's story was entertaining some nice lewd scene's, and gave us more background for her attitude.
It could be added to the main story right at the point he wakes and she runs at him her life Flash's before his eyes..

• Angry
Reactions: Naxos

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At least Lilith's story was entertaining some nice lewd scene's, and gave us more background for her attitude.
It could be added to the main story right at the point he wakes and she runs at him her life Flash's before his eyes..
Probably a matter of taste but I like to keep my protagonists separate and not switch in the middle of a game.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Just to put it out there, while there are a significant number of vocal people that hate "Frank's whining" there have also been a number of posts in this thread supporting its continuation, so those stating "everyone feels the same way" about it are misleading people. However, it's not an uncommon way to feel about it.
I'm both.
I agree that it is needed as a key part of the story, while finding the long-winded repetitiveness to be tedious.

Sadly I have no talent for writing, so I can't definitively say that there is a better way to make the same point(s) with fewer words, but I do think there could be a way.
Honestly; after the 4th or 5th "What am I thinking", I find myself zoning out and skipping through the text. Thankfully it becomes more accepting, and less frequent, as the story progresses.....or at least as the relationships with the girls progress.

I am mentally preparing myself for a sudden spike in it though, once things progress with Abby.

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I'm both.
I agree that it is needed as a key part of the story, while finding the long-winded repetitiveness to be tedious.
This is how i feel as well. Even tho i was/am one of the people who complained most lately about this, i wouldnt want his whining removed in its entirety but merely tuned down a little.

At first it was ok but it quickly became annoying having to deal with his whining every few minutes. He literally complains about everything. Every few renders, he has to complain about something ...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This is how i feel as well. Even tho i was/am one of the people who complained most lately about this, i wouldnt want his whining removed in its entirety but merely tuned down a little.

At first it was ok but it quickly became annoying having to deal with his whining every few minutes. He literally complains about everything. Every few renders, he has to complain about something ...
I have no problems with it as a story element, but I feel that at this point it has outlived its usefulness and is kinda like closing the barn door when your neighbor is already carving your cow into steaks.

Reactions: isotope and rostabu

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I have no problems with it as a story element, but I feel that at this point it has outlived its usefulness and is kinda like closing the barn door when your neighbor is already carving your cow into steaks.
or as they said in "saturday the 14th" its like closing the barn doors after the horses ate your children.

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

Yep.
I mean, I get it. I can't imagine what is going through this poor guys head.....okay, we all actually know EXACTLY what is going through his head.
I mean;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My head would be more than a bit screwed up as well, trying to make sense of everything. Never mind coming to terms with any social, or legal, ramifications.

It adds the realism that I love, but it also gets monotonous to constantly read. I also have no idea if/how it could be different and still have the same impact though, so I just accept it as the necessary part that it is.

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yep - I can only agree. I can fully support there has to be a moral restriction. Otherwise the MC would feel, without any doubt, like a huge insensitive bastard. However - Once the message is kicked home, you only need a "maintenance" kick now and then to keep that message alive.

Going through the full "kick home" message again and again and again and again and again is what makes it so tedious to go through, and at the end even completely boring. After that full blown message you only have to "tickle" now and then to prevent that message from fading away. On some occasions you should need some stronger "tickle" but never ever you have to go through the whole full blown copy and pasted litany over and over again. If you do that it feels cheap to be honest. When you start thinking "yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time loud and clear, but stop blabbing about it forever", you know it's overdone and starting to hurt the experience.

So yes - It's absolutely needed, but it really, really, really has to be toned down when the full blown message is delivered.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
or as they said in "saturday the 14th" its like closing the barn doors after the horses ate your children.
Jesus. I had forgotten that movie existed until you mentioned it. Now I can't not think of it. But to keep the post on topic Francis needs to take a moment to either realize that he is not okay with having inseminated two of his daughters and seriously resolve to tell all three what is going on and why nothing else will happen... or just give in to being corrupted by Rebecca and enjoy the ride. Because his pointless inner monologing about it is interminable, bordering on insufferable.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

It seems as if the Dev. is subconsciously asking forgiveness through the MC to the Patreon Gods. This is not the first platform that this whining technique is used when actual or implied Incest is used. Oh woe is me I don't know what I am doing, oh what have I become. It's intellectually insulting. Man up and accept what you put your name to and stop allowing for a spineless MC.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yep.
I mean, I get it. I can't imagine what is going through this poor guys head.....okay, we all actually know EXACTLY what is going through his head.
I mean;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My head would be more than a bit screwed up as well, trying to make sense of everything. Never mind coming to terms with any social, or legal, ramifications.

It adds the realism that I love, but it also gets monotonous to constantly read. I also have no idea if/how it could be different and still have the same impact though, so I just accept it as the necessary part that it is.
In regards to Lilly, It went: From meeting him till the Monday: Hating Frank. Monday: breaking up with her boyfriend and realizing Frank will always be there for her. Tuesday: Lily tries to beat him up, then eventually fucks him. Wednesday: Openly flirt with Frank causing him to set boundries that she can't do anything when Abby is around. She isn't around on Thursday though he does chuckle when he calls her his little dewdrop. He also decides anytime he is tempted to do things with Abby, he will do them with Lilly, so he is clearly over the "What am I doing?" with her.

Reactions: Tavi13

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Thanks! I couldn't remember the exact timeline, and didn't have time to double-check it.

...so he is clearly over the "What am I doing?" with her....
Exactly! Although I do expect a few more rounds of severe self-doubt, especially as things progress with Abby, his internal monologue does get better as the story/relationships progress.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes