cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well if they are just gonna fuck why shower between fucks?

should get rid off those glasses especially in bathroom.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
well if they are just gonna fuck why shower between fucks?

should get rid off those glasses especially in bathroom.
But he's into glasses. Don't you remember?

Probably going to be a "sisters" scene where they both fellate him with their glasses on until he causes them both the need to clean their lenses. Might have to be a non-canon scene, but it would be funny.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi everyone - Sneak peak 1.18 (NSFV) - Patreon

Cvoky put pictures of dressed girls here. I bring you the sexy and naked girls from the preview of version 1.18. They are only pictures of Becca, but there is one with a naked Lilly as a fairy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love the expression on her face in the second to last pic.

Dec 20, 2020
So long as it's clear. As far as the instant case, analyzing the Lilly/Becca dynamic and the "plan" might take a few words as it is a little bit complex. There is a middle ground, though, that can usually get the job done.

I can make brief arguments to people I know share much of the same knowledge, but others that do not would be completely lost and not get the references. It's important to know your audience and write accordingly. For example, the audience here ranges from sub-90 IQs that can't read more than three words before losing interest, to others that have the ability to communicate effectively and comprehend others. So, something in the middle is probably best - the idiots won't read it and the more intellectual will get it pretty quickly.
The longer multi-paragraph posts tend to be written by those with that sub-90 IQ. Your time is better spent skipping it. What sucks is you can miss an actual gem. Taking the time to find that gem in the pile of gravel may be worth be worth it to some, but I'm not paid enough for it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The longer multi-paragraph posts tend to be written by those with that sub-90 IQ. Your time is better spent skipping it. What sucks is you can miss an actual gem. Taking the time to find that gem in the pile of gravel may be worth be worth it to some, but I'm not paid enough for it.
Bless your heart!

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Well I do declare. That is so Special.

max dampf

May 25, 2017
I just witness something that doesn`t seem all fit to me. When in pool with Meiko, Becca mention that she is 23 so I look up Character history and Shannon is 39. If i did my math right, then Shannon was only 16 1/2 when Becca was born. That would mean she got pregnant just days before or after she moved. On screen is say`s July 22nd. and Jessica mentioned that Frank did not left his room all month, wich means Shannon moved around mid/end June.In fact, that could mean that Frank is Becca`s real dad. And Shannon meet her later husband trevor after finish highschool, either she is not 23 or Trevor can`t be becca`s dad.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just witness something that doesn`t seem all fit to me. When in pool with Meiko, Becca mention that she is 23 so I look up Character history and Shannon is 39. If i did my math right, then Shannon was only 16 1/2 when Becca was born. That would mean she got pregnant just days before or after she moved. On screen is say`s July 22nd. and Jessica mentioned that Frank did not left his room all month, wich means Shannon moved around mid/end June.In fact, that could mean that Frank is Becca`s real dad. And Shannon meet her later husband trevor after finish highschool, either she is not 23 or Trevor can`t be becca`s dad.
Interesting ... also, if this is intended and not a timeline oops, there's no way Becca hasn't figured it out. But I'd also be surprised that Frank (espeically the faries) hasn't even considered this, so I'm leaning towards the timeline oops.

max dampf

May 25, 2017
" Interesting ... also, if this is intended and not a timeline oops, there's no way Becca hasn't figured it out. "
I haven`t tought about that, but you are right.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I've theorized about Becca before, my full (main) posts in this thread here, here, here, and here.

Basic highlights of my theory: Shannon cheated on MC with some unknown person (which is a high possibility, given her more recent history), about two months later, her family finds out she's pregnant, and moves elsewhere to escape the "shame" (the move did seem hasty). In the process of the move, Shannon breaks up with MC, starts working at a fast food restaurant (part-time at first), where she meets and gets involved with Trevor, and possibly "lures" him into thinking its his. Either that, or Trevor technically adopts Becca as his own out of pity (the same way MC adopts Abby as his own).

In any case, as we've learned through the divorce process, Shannon lies and cheats to get what she wants, so anything is possible. And, as others have pointed out earlier this thread, MC is unlikely to be Becca's biological father, since this is obviously something Shannon would more likely have used against MC in the divorce proceedings.

Reactions: Elhemeer
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes