OldFatJack

Dec 24, 2021
These statements are absolute rubbish. Sometimes the images come before the script. It is possible to have an idea where the story is going, and to create the renders before the actual "script" is finalized. I know because that's sometimes how I have developed my own game.
I mean, isn't this the famous "Marvel method" of writing comics. Artist draws pictures and the writer makes a story out of them?

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings.
Info: should be compatible to the WT Mod from Zoey Raven and the Gallery Mod from Azk66, too.

May 12, 2023
- new Mod version v1.20

Download Mod v1.20 ( ~5MB)
Workupload -

============================

Second Mod version with additional music
using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"

Download Mod 1.20Audio (~70MB)
Workupload -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod (variant with Audio):
View attachment 2616306 View attachment 2616307 View attachment 2616308 View attachment 2616309 View attachment 2616310 View attachment 2616311
thx KoGa

Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.20

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you for the update~

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
it looks like this night will keep me awake - already the second game (of those that I track) has been updated this night. wonderful. Well, let's see what events await us.
=)

kare

Aug 5, 2016
That was Leana Lovings on tv, if anyone is wondering. Something from familytherapy or perfectgirlfriend

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I had to read this three times to realize you meant F95Zone changed the tag. At first I thought you meant this thread had added the tag.
Yeah, ummm, well, not being a native speaker but making up for it with a tendency to drone on can lead to that ;) Sorry about any confusion.

An ultra, extreme compression of the game is being performed. Please wait a little. (y)
NOOOOOO!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!! PIRATE NEEDS EVERYTHING NOW!!!!!! And more honestly: thanks for your work even though I normally don't use compressed.

Imagine the pleasant surprise as the MC doesn't go into his dream world and constantly talks about how he doesn't want to bang the girls in an update. He does think it a couple of times though.

Good update. (y)
But the last dream has been quite some time in the past, hasn't it? Not that it would make a reappearance any better, I just don't think they will happen that much anymore.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SingleAgain-1.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
But the last dream has been quite some time in the past, hasn't it? Not that it would make a reappearance any better, I just don't think they will happen that much anymore.
You know, I'm actually not sure. Maybe? But they were so frequent that the idea of it being a staple still hasn't left my mind.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
Imagine the pleasant surprise as the MC doesn't go into his dream world and constantly talks about how he doesn't want to bang the girls in an update. He does think it a couple of times though.

Good update. (y)
Good update? it was a repeat of the last two updates, one endless scene with meaningless drivel.

I can't wait to get out of that fucking hotel, it was worth one update not three.

it felt like I was smashing the space bar for a fucking hour, while the same fucking scene played in the background.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I think this might be my favorite game at the moment. Just wish updates were a bit more frequent. At least they are decent size though.
Yeah, I can totally agree with two of your statements ^^
I started playing the new update and it kept going and going - this was a very enjoyable play-session.
Over the development of the game I saw a lot of improvements ... story-wise and more important render-wise ... they have improved a lot - especially in the backgrounds ... now they "feel" much more "alive" - the dev's are trying hard to improve those poor chosen "dozens-times-seen standard asset renders locations" too. They develop and are looking better and better as the cool story continues.
great job (y) :cool:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Mostly we will get around 2 pages (in my settings, so around 6 in normal settings) on how Frank behave like Frank since the beginning of the game and hasn't changed and that he is a whinning beta male and so on....

From the game, didn't really remembered about the previews and to lazy to look it up.:rolleyes:
I think some sexy scene with Meiko and Lilith or Becca, perhaps even some ground work for a future scene with Becca, Lilith and Frank.
This means I might only get one page, based on MY settings. ;)

The Frank handwringers get an insta-ignore from me. (Would do a patented James Woods #INSTABLOCK, but this site doesn't work that way.) :ROFLMAO:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Good update? it was a repeat of the last two updates, one endless scene with meaningless drivel.

I can't wait to get out of that fucking hotel, it was worth one update not three.

it felt like I was smashing the space bar for a fucking hour, while the same fucking scene played in the background.
But we did get out of that in this update. There is clear progression with the girls, and movement in story. I enjoyed it. *shrug*

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
MC is one of worst ever. Now I am not trying to be an ass about this, I probably would not even say anything, however I do like the art style in the game. I like Abby, and Becky. I do not like Lilith (I like her body, not her personality).

MC lets Lilith and Becky dictate who he can fuck... the Veto power is suck cuck BS. And the MC just bitches and moans about the morality, they are my daughters it is sooooo wrong. And non of the girls are actually his... so no incest at all.

So a real man would make a choice fuck them or not... simple. And Lilith telling the MC he cannot fuck Abby.... well fuck her. MC is such a fucking wimp.... just ruins the game. And not fucking Abby up to this point is just fucking milking the story.

Well I wish the MC would just jump out the fucking window. And if the MC has not put his dick in Abby in the next update... I am done with it. And the Meiko was standing naked in front of the MC asking him to teach her sex, and he told her to get dressed...WTF. Maybe if she had a dick he would have been all over it??

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
sigh

The Lilly parts of this update were excellent.

The Becca parts of this update annoy me.

As a player, I try to take the story at face value. I know the MC's going to end up having sex with all of them, but if the story is that Abby's still off limits in the MC's mind then he's not going to let Becca pull this fantasy story manipulation.

He's going to stand up, say something like "now I'm angry with you and we're not going to continue until I'm not angry with you."

He's not going to respond to the question "Should I stop or continue the story?" with "...Continue"

Yes, I'd likely be happier with him being open to Abby as a sexual partner, but if the story is that he's not then he's not, so this is just Becca being really transparent about her manipulation. I wanted MC to turn her over his lap and spank her just on how she was treating Lilly, so then following that with this Abby fantasy was just a step too far.

Then I personally hate someone manipulating me so I'm likely sensitive to it and thus hate it in story's I'm playing.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
MC is one of worst ever. Now I am not trying to be an ass about this, I probably would not even say anything, however I do like the art style in the game. I like Abby, and Becky. I do not like Lilith (I like her body, not her personality).

MC lets Lilith and Becky dictate who he can fuck... the Veto power is suck cuck BS. And the MC just bitches and moans about the morality, they are my daughters it is sooooo wrong. And non of the girls are actually his... so no incest at all.

So a real man would make a choice fuck them or not... simple. And Lilith telling the MC he cannot fuck Abby.... well fuck her. MC is such a fucking wimp.... just ruins the game. And not fucking Abby up to this point is just fucking milking the story.

Well I wish the MC would just jump out the fucking window. And if the MC has not put his dick in Abby in the next update... I am done with it. And the Meiko was standing naked in front of the MC asking him to teach her sex, and he told her to get dressed...WTF. Maybe if she had a dick he would have been all over it??
Except for the Meiko part, I agree with you.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
sigh

The Lilly parts of this update were excellent.

The Becca parts of this update annoy me.

As a player, I try to take the story at face value. I know the MC's going to end up having sex with all of them, but if the story is that Abby's still off limits in the MC's mind then he's not going to let Becca pull this fantasy story manipulation.

He's going to stand up, say something like "now I'm angry with you and we're not going to continue until I'm not angry with you."

He's not going to respond to the question "Should I stop or continue the story?" with "...Continue"

Yes, I'd likely be happier with him being open to Abby as a sexual partner, but if the story is that he's not then he's not, so this is just Becca being really transparent about her manipulation. I wanted MC to turn her over his lap and spank her just on how she was treating Lilly, so then following that with this Abby fantasy was just a step too far.

Then I personally hate someone manipulating me so I'm likely sensitive to it and thus hate it in story's I'm playing.
Hmm... I think I'm just going to wait even longer before I play. Haven't played in about year. Guess I'll wait another year.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Hmm... I think I'm just going to wait even longer before I play. Haven't played in about year. Guess I'll wait another year.
If it's been a year, I would recommend digging in. There's a lot of good story telling and good H-scenes that have been added in the last year.

Just expect that some of the things that were problematic a year ago? Still a problem.

The good side is that the MC is fully onboard with Becca and Lilly being his girlfriends. The bad side is that he's still resisting adding Abby to the mix.

Wolfgard

Feb 9, 2020
I can deal with all the back and forth the MC has about Lilly and Becca, I mean he did raise them and trying to break years of seeing them as daughters is sure to be difficult and a back and forth process. I do agree with an earlier statement of the MC letting Becca continue with the her story to be against his stance on Abby but, let's face it while he won't admit to wanting to be with Abby we all know he does, so it is still fairly believable that he wouldn't put up much fight with the fantasy.

I would still like to see the MC really take Becca to task for some of her antics one day, like she pushes just a bit too hard so then it is time to put her ass in the corner so to speak.

My biggest pet-peeve with the update is it is so dang short and that is mostly just cause I really want to just keep playing it. I like the renders and the scenes, and the story is fairly believable with the doubts and questions the MC has, so it has kept me hooked so far.

Reactions: misterx2999
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes