tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I mean, isn't this the famous "Marvel method" of writing comics. Artist draws pictures and the writer makes a story out of them?
so is that why in the 80s they'd have so many pages of black with some text? god the 80s were the worst for comic books, not to forget they fucked over a lot of well established stories..

Reactions: OldFatJack

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
so is that why in the 80s they'd have so many pages of black with some text? god the 80s were the worst for comic books, not to forget they fucked over a lot of well established stories..
This method was mostly used by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby/ Steve Ditko in the 60s actually.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
This method was mostly used by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby/ Steve Ditko in the 60s actually.
weird then cuz at least back then the stories were good and didn't have these idiotic black pages with text bubbles, like batman in the 80s did.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
poor Frank... no. Or rather poor reader. Or rather poor me. it's just torture to read what Frank thinks. it was especially painful to read thoughts about monetary costs.

how I once again want to be happy for the Smith family from VN "proud father" - mr. Smith once got a wife whose after death it is not a shame to erect a monument - she taught her husband to take incest calmly.
"proud father" was lucky to formulate an excuse for having sex with his daughters (moreover, his own daughters and not adopted ones) "if for the happiness of my daughter I need to have sex with her, then I will do so without hesitation"

two VN - two different parallel and therefore non-intersecting universes.
poor Frank... poor reader... poor me... =)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Last edited:

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I didn't really like the last update that much, with all the hotel boinking, but I think this one was much better. Frank is starting to put his foot down with Becca, admittedly softly, but still. She'll obviously still run circles around him, but at least he tries. Poor Mei! She doesn't know what she's gotten into.

CNG's use of the new (to this story, I mean) assets with Becca's little story was amusing. I wouldn't mind to see a few more short stories like that occasionally.
Lilly is still cute and still my favourite, can't see that changing.

Reactions: misterx2999
Oct 22, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-v1-20-clever-name-games.46941/post-10755318

By management decision, there is not and will not be a "COMPRESSED" description on the game's home page here at F95ZONE. If you want the compressed version of a game, do a search on the game's own page. Enter "COMPRESSED". But first, go to your profile settings and check "Most recent" in "Search options".
Just as an aside - I read somewhere about that decision and read here yesterday a compressed version was in the making. Then went to sleep and just continued reading the thread, expecting a compressed-version post to show up. Which it didn't. Without your post, I would have thought it just took some more time and not looked back for it. Possibly resulting in me skipping the update because something else came while waiting for that compressed version.

I appreciate the effort of you compressors, but now that those aren't linked anymore it would be equally appreciated to not only have it updated into older posts. :love:

GrabbleGribble

Jul 23, 2022
Good update, got a lil burnt out with all the Becca and Lily content in the hotel. Hopefully the next couple of updates we'll see some Mei, Nessa, and Beth action. Becca is still my fav though, such a minx

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Reading "You and I are sister wives, for real!" for my raised-in-Utah ass was like getting slapped across the face...with a two-by-four. Now I can't get the image of Bloody Brigham wearing that hideous sweater out of my mind.
Wouldn't it be great for the world if every major religious leader and every pastor on telly asking for donations to their church wore some sweater like this instead of all that ornate clothing? Would show some of them for who they are ...

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Abby: 'cause you made us watch a scary movie.
MC: It was a kids movie.
Abby: What kind of kids movies has a scary lady that can take her head off, keeps it in a glass cabinet with bunch of her other heads and then her headless body chases around a little kid?
MC: An amazig one.
Haha! I liked this update!

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Brilliant update, finally. Glad this is the one I chose to resub for, here's hoping he keeps up this momentum

Maevos

May 4, 2019
These last two updates... oh boy.

Frank asking Meiko to move out of her parents' house and live with the sisters before talking with the girls about it rubbed me the wrong way. Talk to them first for crying out loud. They may be alright sharing a boyfriend but may not want to share an apartment with them.

I guess the fact that I see Meiko as an extremely unnecessary addition doesn't help it either. Her parents are literally trying to offload her on him and he just goes along with it, then a few days later he is in love.

The relationship dynamic between Abby, Frank, Becca and Lilith, that's what drew me in. That's what this whole game was about. Frank spends the entire game being afraid of this new dynamic and constantly doubts himself and the others. He is at a point where he finally accepted his new relationship with Becca and Lilith but why is he suddenly so gung ho about bringing other girls into it? Try and enjoy what you have for at least a while ye olde fucker.

It neither fits his character nor does it fit the narrative. It feels forced and ruins the experience for me. I laughed out loud when he asked Becca to prepare Meiko for him.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think the OP needs a warning like Grandma's House does:

THERE'S NO SEX WITH ABBY YET
yeah-yeah it's yet a statut of a meme NSWNY

They may be alright sharing a boyfriend but may not want to share an apartment with them.
yes and no
yes you right
no - because there is pecking order in that harem. Frank is a top-pecker. what he insist - so be it.
rebecca is a bottombitch and she do what want her boss. Lilith - submitted to Frank also and admitted what she wants to be with him no matter what. also Rebecca like Meiko.

i hope you can add 2 and 2... without calculator =)

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
These last two updates... oh boy.

Frank asking Meiko to move out of her parents' house and live with the sisters before talking with the girls about it rubbed me the wrong way. Talk to them first for crying out loud. They may be alright sharing a boyfriend but may not want to share an apartment with them.

I guess the fact that I see Meiko as an extremely unnecessary addition doesn't help it either. Her parents are literally trying to offload her on him and he just goes along with it, then a few days later he is in love.

The relationship dynamic between Abby, Frank, Becca and Lilith, that's what drew me in. That's what this whole game was about. Frank spends the entire game being afraid of this new dynamic and constantly doubts himself and the others. He is at a point where he finally accepted his new relationship with Becca and Lilith but why is he suddenly so gung ho about bringing other girls into it? Try and enjoy what you have for at least a while ye olde fucker.

It neither fits his character nor does it fit the narrative. It feels forced and ruins the experience for me. I laughed out loud when he asked Becca to prepare Meiko for him.
To be honest, compared to the MC's typical MO of being a whiny guy all the time, I find it refreshing that he accepted Meiko so quickly, even if he did fight it for a bit. I'm also super happy that the developer decided not to make Meiko bisexual as well (at least for now). Not every girl needs to be bisexual in my opinion. Then again, it's the dev's game, not mine. I'll keep playing it. I already skip a lot of the dialogue if it gets too whiny and I already ignore/change the dialogue in my head when it comes to the girls having sex with each other/hinting about sex with each other in the future so that it isn't happening. All for MC in my head canon lol.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes