IAmTheMan75

May 18, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/single-again-v1-20-clever-name-games.46941/post-10755318

By management decision, there is not and will not be a "COMPRESSED" description on the game's home page here at F95ZONE. If you want the compressed version of a game, do a search on the game's own page. Enter "COMPRESSED". But first, go to your profile settings and check "Most recent" in "Search options".
If you have a compressed version of the previous update, all you need to do is download it from where it says "Update Only:"

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If you have a compressed version of the previous update, all you need to do is download it from where it says "Update Only:"
I think for some people with older systems the compressed versions play smoother (it's not just smaller downloads, the unpacked images are also smaller ... I think).

Reactions: pgm_01

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
These last two updates... oh boy.

I guess the fact that I see Meiko as an extremely unnecessary addition doesn't help it either. Her parents are literally trying to offload her on him and he just goes along with it, then a few days later he is in love.

Not to mention that compared to every other person in the game, Meiko is FUGLY!!! Her father is better looking
:FacePalm::LOL:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
Not to mention that compared to every other person in the game, Meiko is FUGLY!!! Her father is better looking
:FacePalm::LOL:
Maybe that's why Jessica used to visit the convenience store so frequently. Judging by Frank's track record, I wouldn't be so surprised if she had something going on the side with Hiroki. Maybe Hiroki feels guilty about something and that's why he's hooking up his daughter with Frank. Shit, am I actually onto something here?

:ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Maybe that's why Jessica used to visit the convenience store so frequently. Judging by Frank's track record, I wouldn't be so surprised if she had something going on the side with Hiroki. Maybe Hiroki feels guilty about something and that's why he's hooking up his daughter with Frank. Shit, am I actually onto something here?

:ROFLMAO:
So, you're saying you think Jessica is cheating?

Edit:
Wait. Who is Jessica again? Is that the eldest daughter? If not, I'm cofused. lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: markl1717

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks. My memory on this and several other games are totally shot.
It doesn't help that sometimes similar characters have similar or even the same names. Once I played one game with a mom "Claire" and one with a mom "Chloe". I do not know how much nonsense I put into the forums due to confusion.

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
Yeah, this game is no longer playable material. A ball-less MC who can't decide what to do. And nowadays those fucking annoying daughters. Fucking Lily shit monopolizing Aby for herself is already a game deleting feature. I hate lesbian shit that happens within the family. This is one of those games that after a good start takes a big fucking leap down and backwards. That's where the shit starts to go down the drain. I couldn't even finish this shit.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Single Again Ch 1 v1.20 with Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

Android Special Instructions:
Install the apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location!
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/single.again/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Note: The archive.rpa WILL be used for future updates so if you keep it, next update will be small.

RPA File:
(not needed if you still have it from last time)
Mega
1.20 APK:
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch1 v1.20

Reactions: underoath27

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, this game is no longer playable material. A ball-less MC who can't decide what to do. And nowadays those fucking annoying daughters. Fucking Lily shit monopolizing Aby for herself is already a game deleting feature. I hate lesbian shit that happens within the family. This is one of those games that after a good start takes a big fucking leap down and backwards. That's where the shit starts to go down the drain. I couldn't even finish this shit.
200-2891172921.gif

Don't let the door hit ya' where the good Lord split ya'.

Or let it - no one here really cares about your pain.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
WHAT?!? Gotta love the idea of sister/sister, mom/daughter, aunt/niece, etc.! Toss in some mom/son/daughter and that's the trifecta!

• Red Heart
Reactions: .Septic.

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Nice Update, the Pill with Lilly Flashback was great. Skipped all the Meiko stuff, which I could turn her down altogether but I can just skip her sections.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Fucking Lily shit monopolizing Aby for herself is already a game deleting feature. I hate lesbian shit that happens within the family.
The rest of your inane rant aside, why are you still here then? This was established very early in the game, yet you're complaining 3+ years into the release of the story.

And no, I'm not waiting for your response.

EDIT: Oh, and I have a new category ...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The rest of your inane rant aside, why are you still here then? This was established very early in the game, yet you're complaining 3+ years into the release of the story.

And no, I'm not waiting for your response.

EDIT: Oh, and I have a new category ...
I really only have one category that probably covers all of yours: idiots that are too damn invested in unreality and can't just walk away from the AVNs that don't suit their narrow little perspective, but have to rant for all to see.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes