Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I really only have one category that probably covers all of yours: idiots that are too damn invested in unreality and can't just walk away from the AVNs that don't suit their narrow little perspective, but have to rant for all to see.
Maybe they got no legs to walk and no arms to roll a wheelchair? Yeah. That's why they flop around the floor making noises. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Am enjoying this current 1.20 release. the renders as always are picture perfect. I may have forgotten a bit of the past releases but is the MC acting much like a simp right now? He just seems so wishy washy and indecisive? It is hard to find any redeeming qualities in the guy.
Regardless, great game.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Yeah, this game is no longer playable material. A ball-less MC who can't decide what to do. And nowadays those fucking annoying daughters. Fucking Lily shit monopolizing Aby for herself is already a game deleting feature. I hate lesbian shit that happens within the family. This is one of those games that after a good start takes a big fucking leap down and backwards. That's where the shit starts to go down the drain. I couldn't even finish this shit.
oh-no-anyway.gif

Reactions: Iam8Bit

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
no need to, at 1 point she comes on frank as nekkid.
Yes indeed she did, but being the frank Frank that he is, he's too much a wuss ( gentleman ) and doesn't look at a ladies downstairs region unless he's going in for the "kill".

Penny615

Dec 4, 2020
View attachment 571221

Overview:
In Single again you play the role of Frank, a widower and soon to be divorcee. The story begins with Frank moving back to the Loft he used to share with his first wife. A place he never wanted to go back to after her untimely death. You lead Frank as he starts his life over again, soon he begins to find companionship and love in places he never expected to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-12
Release Date: 2023-05-11
Developer: Clever name games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.20
Language: English
Standalone: Lilith's Longing
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: As of v0.6 the game does not have NTR. The MC was cheated on in the past by an ex who's not a love interest in the game. There is dream sequences of this happening. You have been warned.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update Only:
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: OFFICIAL WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - FRENCH TRANSLATION - FAN SIGS - AUDIO MOD - Slovak translation -
Gallery Mod

Jimlong357 thanks for the link
*These Unofficial extras are not released by developer. Use at your own risk.

View attachment 571276 View attachment 571277 View attachment 571278 View attachment 571279 View attachment 571280 View attachment 571281 View attachment 571282 View attachment 571283 View attachment 571284
Android port?

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Seems I last played this on v0.13 and when I tried the latest version, it won't access my saves. Are old saves broken, or is there a workaround?

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Seems I last played this on v0.13 and when I tried the latest version, it won't access my saves. Are old saves broken, or is there a workaround?
0.13 was when CNG tried to split it into chapters, so that might be the problem.

Does it not see any saves at all, or do they error screen when you try to load? If the latter, try loading the earliest autosave that you can, CNG did mess with the end of 0.13 a bit.

3.80 star(s) 206 Votes