Jun 21, 2020
The sheer fact that the author felt the need to "warn" people that the main character's SO cheated on him at some point in the past, and that this is part of the story makes me think nuclear war wouldn't be such a bad thing after all. Nothing of value would be lost.

markl1717

Oct 11, 2021
Nice update! Meiko is the only one that doesn't do anything for me. Would love to see more of Jewelry Store Clerk Girl. Jewelry+Jaye+Mallory+MC would be a great little one-night-stand. How long before Becca & Lil begin their naughty path? MC+all 3 girls would be amazing!

Reactions: FattFreddy

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
If only MC would stop being little whiney bitch,
i swear every sentence goes like this:
Is it ok? Are you sure? Are you really sure? Are you really ,really sure? But baby please are you really really really sure this time?
For someone who's bangin' his daughters sounds like he's just one step from being cucked.
If story didn't develop around him the only thing he would be fuckin' would be himself.:coffee:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If it's been a year, I would recommend digging in. There's a lot of good story telling and good H-scenes that have been added in the last year.

Just expect that some of the things that were problematic a year ago? Still a problem.

The good side is that the MC is fully onboard with Becca and Lilly being his girlfriends. The bad side is that he's still resisting adding Abby to the mix.
I think I'll wait if he's still being a coward about things. Abby is the one that needs him the most imho.

Reactions: loverock2401

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Mostly we will get around 2 pages (in my settings, so around 6 in normal settings) on how Frank behave like Frank since the beginning of the game and hasn't changed and that he is a whinning beta male and so on....
4 pages (at standard settings) and counting ...

• Sad
Reactions: c3p0

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
For the love of everything holy why do devs take out the quick menu and the auto button that is a built in function within Ren py? Do they have some keyboard fetish or something. Does clicking on the mouse or the space bar give them some kind of sexual release? They didn't even have to program it into the game. I cannot understand how they think that making someone click through 1.5 gigs worth of pictures can somehow improve the readers experience? Why would I ever want to set a reading speed that is perfect for me and then hit auto and just read, when I can click til I get Carpal Tunnel syndrome? Do they think it somehow interferes with their precious renders? I hate to point this out BUT you already have a wall of text right above where the quick menu should be that interfers with those same renders already. They could just as easily add a checkbox in the preference page to allow the reader to decide if they want that quick menu off or not. Don't tell me to hit the control key or tab key because I am not looking to skip the text. Another game that hit the recycling bin fatser than it took to download it. No need to whiteknight for the dev because I have thousands of other games to go through and I really don't care what you think about this comment.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i really enjoyed this update ... still no Abby yet .. that kinda sucks , but i'll live .,.. i guess :( :LOL:

and finally out of that hotel thank god .... :ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: notBatman747

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok i officially cannot stand Frank's dialogue. every time Becca speaks, the idiot gives her shit for speaking to someone. fuck man, let people say stuff without voicing your annoying opinion. i swear this guy is written to be the most opinioned cunt on the planet. i am amazed anyone can stand to have a conversation with them when all he does is tell them, you shouldn't say this..you shouldn't say that..stop teasing your sister..blah blah blah on and fucking on it never ends. ok rant done.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Not sure if the creator comes by here, but thought I'd point out a couple small issues: At the point when Lily passes MC off to Rebecca and he is getting a titjob, she asks "Not even fromm Mom back in the day?" There's an extra 'm' there.

And the next line is "Frank laughs." It doesn't use the name I chose, just defaults to Frank.

Last edited:

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
ok i really enjoyed this update ... still no Abby yet .. that kinda sucks , but i'll live .,.. i guess :( :LOL:

and finally out of that hotel thank god .... :ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
as wa sguessing , no main love interest sex or even half sex, since ever , slow burn ? slow burn my bony #%$%&

developers these days puuuf . cant they made 30 sex scenes with each main l i ?

back on 2 years,

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
as wa sguessing , no main love interest sex or even half sex, since ever , slow burn ? slow burn my bony #%$%&

developers these days puuuf . cant they made 30 sex scenes with each main l i ?

back on 2 years,
Would really like to see them make a trip to their new house too. I mean, how can you be given a house and not go there and see it?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes