JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
2. Becca and Beth: I know my opinion as someone who doesn't add a dime is relatively irrelevant, but CNG, do yourself a favor and make it optional.
If you mean fun times with Beth, that's already optional - just let her open the door when you're first alone with her in the empty apartment ("Monday, April 3rd" - there will be no scene, but Vanessa still gives you the option for stuff later on, and explains the rules). And at the first dinner party at Beth and Vanessa ("Saturday, April 8th"), decline her in the bathroom, and nothing will happen. Vanessa's rules allows you to decline the fun times with Beth at every turn, but you still have the option. And yes, they are "forced" to be a part of your life, no matter if you do something with Beth or not.

As for Becca, she's an integral part to this overall story.

Personally, I like all the girls we've been presented with so far (apart from Shannon, of course), but that's just a matter of taste.

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Love your game so far, Dewdrop is my personal fav, Beth is a close 2nd. All these lies the MC is telling Abby, waiting to see how they are going to come back to bite him in the ass.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Used to really like how the characters look but the last few updates, they seem odd. Comparing Lilith in her side story and first sex scene with MC and how she looks now, the proportions seem wrong. She went from petite to being bigger than Meiko.

Also even with her extended scenes this update, Meiko is not growing on me. Still my least favourite character. I find her umm , mmm, mmhmm, uhhh, responses more annoying than MC's whinging. It's ........... ummm......going beyond......... s. social ...ummm .......awkwardness.... and mmmmm...s...starting to ......uhhhhh....mmmm...feel like.....ummmm high f...functioning......ummm uhhhhh .....a.utism.
Please....... please please......ummmm have her talk like ...uhhhhh ......a .....mmmhmm...normal human.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
If you mean fun times with Beth, that's already optional - just let her open the door when you're first alone with her in the empty apartment ("Monday, April 3rd" - there will be no scene, but Vanessa still gives you the option for stuff later on, and explains the rules). And at the first dinner party at Beth and Vanessa ("Saturday, April 8th"), decline her in the bathroom, and nothing will happen. Vanessa's rules allows you to decline the fun times with Beth at every turn, but you still have the option. And yes, they are "forced" to be a part of your life, no matter if you do something with Beth or not.

As for Becca, she's an integral part to this overall story.

Personally, I like all the girls we've been presented with so far (apart from Shannon, of course), but that's just a matter of taste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
FUCK THIS DEV for reminding me of return to OZ that movie scared the shit out of me when i was a kid
1684127169978.png
but aside from my childhood nightmare fuel great update dev hope to see more like it (y)

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01 and Elhemeer

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Nightmare fuel would be if they include a dream sequence of Mombi with Shannon's head chasing Frank.

Edit: Come to think of it, since Abby mentioned she was also terrified of RtO, having her be the one to have a dream of Shannon-Mombi would make more sense, and be a good hook for Frank to *ahem* comfort her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Man... this latest update really soured me on the game.

First they blow all the sexual tension by showing you a full on nude sex scene with Abby, but not for reals... way to ruin that... why do devs ever think this is a good idea? Just SAVE IT FOR THE REAL THING.

Second, they never did get Abby right again after updating the engine or whatever... so her proportions are just weird now... she looks pregnant in some shots... her hips and ass are disproportionately freakish now and don't fit with the proportions of anyone else in the game, etc. Her face just isn't right anymore...

It isn't the girl we fell in love with. I was glossing over the other girls just waiting for the main story with Abby. I don't care about anyone else. But now this update soured me even on Abby. :(

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
Schoolboy error...

Just did the update only version.
"Overwrite 52 files with the same name?" Yes please
Well there goes god knows how many hours of gameplay :eek:(

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
No, none.
I think what happened is CNG's attempt to split the game into chapters. One thing that came out of it is the save folder changed. 0.13 is the last version before the attempt, so your save files might be in the old folder, and newer versions of SA don't look there

Try this:
Go to the Renpy save folder (on windows it is users\$yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Renpy, for other I'm not sure)
Look for folders 'SingleAgain-Save' and 'SingleAgainCHP1-Save'
If you see the first one but not the second one, open SA, start a new game, and save as soon as you can
Look in 'SingleAgainCHP1-Save'
If you have save files other than 'auto*' and the one you just made, you might want to back them up
Copy the files from 'SingleAgain-Save' into 'SingleAgainCHP1-Save'

If that works, congratulations. If that doesn't work, or you don't have a 'SingleAgain-Save' folder, you may just have to replay from the beginning. (or just tab through until you see a campfire)

Reactions: RadtheMan

Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Dear Dev,
I have to tell you that I appreciate what you did in latest update and I had my chin on the ground. That scene with a plug and the mirror reflection? Perfection! Not only the reflection actually was there, but all the furniture was in place (I've checked other images to compare it), but also it was "changed" due to the shape of a plug.

You do realize that most devs would just make it dull and not care about details in that situation? Monsieur Clever name games, chapeus bas!

Reactions: hmorphone

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Schoolboy error...

Just did the update only version.
"Overwrite 52 files with the same name?" Yes please
Well there goes god knows how many hours of gameplay :eek:(
This is why I always back up my game and save folders on an external before installing an update or new version. If something gets fucked up, I can just reinstall the back up and try again. I've also taken to backing up the RenPy folder (with all of the persistents and saves for all of the games) on an external as well. It takes a few minutes each time I finish an installment and set up for another AVN, but it has saved hours of time I would have lost if I didn't do it.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update v1.20
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização v1.20
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão :v1.20

PS : a Tradução aceita o Walkthrough MOD

SingleAgain V1.20 Mega
portuguese translation update to version 1.20
-------------------------------
atualização da tradução por português para versão 1.20

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So, you're saying you think Jessica is cheating?

Edit:
Wait. Who is Jessica again? Is that the eldest daughter? If not, I'm cofused. lol
if you think about it, then the wife is also someone's eldest daughter.
if not to mention relationship, then yes, Jessica is the eldest daughter ... so in a sense, Frank already has some experience with eldest daughters =)

"everything is relative", buddy...
any not-single man is a daughter-fucker hehe =)

deluca1439

May 12, 2018
Why there is no longer compress version of the game? Not only this one, I notice many other games also. Am I missing some new rule or something? This one is a 7GB download. And i dont keep ALL the games i have played so i cannot download just the Update. I just save the game saved folder and re-download whole game again when there is new update. So that i dont use up my disk space.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes