kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Becca's plan could have been much simpler, since the Abby/Lilly relationship is very similar to the Vanessa/Beth one, all Becca had to do was to "push" Lilly and Abby to accept each other as real lovers, which wouldn't have been very complicated and since Lilly can't do without a dick, make the same kind of arrangement as with Beth .
Everyone would have been happy, Abby And Lilly would have had each other + Franck occasionally for Lilly and Becca would have had Frank almost exclusively for herself and if she still wanted to share with Mei, Madison or anyone else after that, it would have been her problem only and also less risk of destroying the whole family .

But now with all the lies piling up, there's no way Abby's going to take it well when she find out, especially since we have already seen how she react to lies .
On top of that, this time the lies are far worst and Lilly or Becca won't be able to calm her down since they're all directly involved. They can lose Abby on that and if that is the case, Lilly will follow and all what was planning Becca will be for nothing.

I know this will not gonna happen because the story is over if it does but I’m really curious to see how Abby’s gonna react to all this when she find out.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think Lilly and Abby is hard to compare to Beth and Vanessa. Lilly had mentioned in the last update or so that she had tried to start a relationship with Abby, but even though Abby loves Lilly, her romantic feelings for Frank are much stronger. This is not only since she knows that Frank is not her biological father, Becca once said in a conversation with Frank that there was already before the certain something, which I assume is due to Abby's sheltered upbringing.

So Abby would never consider a relationship with Lilly as long as Frank is an option (which she is not willing to give up so easily). We could see first hints earlier, after Lilly gave Frank a black eye and Abby made Lilly meek. And as long as Lilly is not in a relationship with Frank and willing to share him, I don't see how the "Frank is with both Abby and Lilly" situation would work, since Lilly is earlier seen as quite "possessive" and earlier made it quite clear that she was not willing to share Abby with Frank and she doesn't trust him with her. Lilly will probably also have underestimated how strong Abby's feelings for Frank are and some maturation on her part was required.

In general, I think a lot of people underestimate Abby. I think when Abby finds out she will just act angry but not really be. A little bit indignant, but not let it bother her for long. I think Abby will be glad that Lilly finally has a boyfriend who treats her the way she deserves and I assume that Becca prepared Abby for the fact that she would have to share Frank with others. I also assume that Abby hinted to her at some point that she herself was interested in Frank.

Reactions: c3p0 and Jarulf

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
I think Lilly and Abby is hard to compare to Beth and Vanessa. Lilly had mentioned in the last update or so that she had tried to start a relationship with Abby, but even though Abby loves Lilly, her romantic feelings for Frank are much stronger. This is not only since she knows that Frank is not her biological father, Becca once said in a conversation with Frank that there was already before the certain something, which I assume is due to Abby's sheltered upbringing.

The problem I have with Abby is that I find it hard to see her other than as a lesbian, (and that's why I compare her to Vanessa who is more lesbian than bi and Lilly as Beth is the bi girl who cannot be satisfied sexually just by a girl)

If she gets closer to Franck after the divorce it is because she feels bad to have been so distant with him the last 5/10 years (mainly because of Shanon) and if she already showed several times her attraction for the other girls, she never showed any for any guy, Frank included even if she had some boyfriends.
with Becca and Mei it is mentioned from the beginning that they have always loved frank or had a crush on him but with Abby there is nothing to suggest that she could love him as anything other than her father apart from what Vanessa says (but that's just the way she interprets things )

There's a dream where fairy Abby mentions that the first time Franck kissed her (the day of the divorce) is when she beggin to fall for him but it's not the real Abby so it doesn't count (but i don't rember that discution with Becca you mentioning ,when does it happen?
But don't get me wrong, i like Abby it's just that for me, her beeing in love whit Franck seems to came out of nowhere ( I mean, i know she loves him more than just as a father but I don't feel it through the story and the lesbian part doesn't help with that even if i don't have anything against that) and i would like a side story like Lilly have or at least a flashback with Abby that would shown the first sign of that .

Last edited:

KunFuzius

Apr 14, 2018
Love the game, but ran into a little issue a few Updates ago. I play the PC Version on Android via Joi Play and all the choices appear to far spread out. So if I need to choose from 3 possibilities I can barely see the 1st and the 3rd one and there is no frame around them as well.

Any way to fix that?

seronis

May 9, 2022
They can, but it seems to be quite difficult. CNG tried to make it happen with 'Chapter 2', but gave up after a couple updates.

It wouldn't be that hard to mod. Open game\script.rpy, find and replace 'Frank' with whatever name you want.
No its stupidly simple actually. You set up a multipersistent file which takes exactly ONE line in each game that needs to share data. then you access vriables you want to share via sharedFile.someVar = someValue.

Thats it

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
I seem to recall Becca mentioning something that would lend some credence to Abby developing romantic love feelings for her dad.

Abby's house rules (semi-naked sleeping, hugging and kissing every time someone leaves or returns to the apartment, etc.) either indicate some version of an Electra complex, or a girl who is desperate for affection. The latter is certainly possible; Shannon did apparently tell her something like she was too clingy with her dad. However, the semi-nude cuddling seems a bit too much to be explained by that alone.

I tend to suspect that Abby and Becca, unknowingly, are both working to get the MC overloaded with serial urges towards Abby, so that if she ever chooses to start something, he will find it almost impossible to say no. Similarly, Becca is working to bring down Lilly's resistance to a MFF three-way, with the MC at least willing to let her.

Honestly, when the time comes that Abby and the MC do begin a relationship, once Lilly overcomes her immediate rage, she's not going to be able to resist being with both the people she loves at the same time.

Aside: my first lover crocheted me a purple sweater with diamond shapes very much like those on the MC's green sweater, presumably made somehow out of 1970s leisure wear (where else could you find that color?). Point is, she told me I should think of them as little pussies. That should make it more amusing, the next time you go through that sequence.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Man... this latest update really soured me on the game.

First they blow all the sexual tension by showing you a full on nude sex scene with Abby, but not for reals... way to ruin that... why do devs ever think this is a good idea? Just SAVE IT FOR THE REAL THING.

Second, they never did get Abby right again after updating the engine or whatever... so her proportions are just weird now... she looks pregnant in some shots... her hips and ass are disproportionately freakish now and don't fit with the proportions of anyone else in the game, etc. Her face just isn't right anymore...

It isn't the girl we fell in love with. I was glossing over the other girls just waiting for the main story with Abby. I don't care about anyone else. But now this update soured me even on Abby. :(
If you are only interested in Abby, than you won't enjoy 90% of the game. Personally, all the LIs are great with Becca at the top. Her constant scheming is my favorite part of each update.

I agree with you about the dream sequences. I with the dev would remove all of them, but I can stand it. I am also not a fan of the new models, but after a few updates, I can look past them. Yes they all look like bimbofied cartoon characters, with huge, wide-set eyes, and smoothed over plastic skin, but oh well. It's not like CNG is going to change it now. Mei and Vanessa are the only ones that still look mostly human at this point.

Mainly, I am just here for the story, and the great, well-developed characters, which I've enjoyed from the beginning. I always get a chuckle out of Becky's hidden plans, the scenes are pretty hot, especially the date nights.

Reactions: ElDraky

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
In CNG's defense, however, it must be said that the software update was necessary in order to presumably have more access to additional resources. As for the new designs: I found Abby rather disturbing in her transition to now. Now it's rather more pleasant again. Different but more pleasant. What I noticed with Lilly is that she had in between eyelashes that were clearly more noticeable, but well can also just be that I've gotten used to it in the meantime.

But yes, the LIs are quite well thought out: Becca the planner with whom you never know how far she has her fingers inside, Lilly the young woman with the trauma, who gets used to the fact that what she long desired, Abby with her daddy complex and the wife material. And last but not least, the shy Meiko who must first learn to open up.

Reactions: rudy007

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes they all look like bimbofied cartoon characters, with huge, wide-set eyes, and smoothed over plastic skin, but oh well. It's not like CNG is going to change it now. Mei and Vanessa are the only ones that still look mostly human at this point.
To be fair, I think Beth has actually improved, she was plain awful in the old version, now she only is plain artificial.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
To be fair, I think Beth has actually improved, she was plain awful in the old version, now she only is plain artificial.
True. I had forgotten about Beth. If I remember correctly, I think she looked a lot like a ghost in previous versions.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I love me some redheads, but Abby is best kept as a snack cake mascot. She bores me to tears. Maybe if we ever get that "Lilith's Longing" DLC to take a closer look and find out what's her deal she will finally become as interesting a character as her sisters.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I just finished this one. So just to recap, Frank is a struggling Real Estate agent who:

- Sold one loft to his two lesbian friends; one of which happens to also be a billionaire heiress who has a crush on him.
- "owns" a large, high-value loft that he happened to buy cheap at the right time.
- Comes out the winner in the divorce settlement, AND gets awarded $1500/mo in alimony
- Finds out he is the beneficiary of a very rich woman who just passed away and inherited her lawyer's retainer contract.
- Gets bequeathed $200,000 split between him and Abby plus a multi-million dollar home in the Mountains.
- Runs into an old friend who provides a free apartment at the precise time his daughter-wives are looking for a place to live.
- Beth's dad sells the MC an expensive sports car for a dollar, complete with a $300/mo gas card and paid off insurance... and an island.

Oh and all of his daughters are in love with him and damn near every woman he encounters wants to fuck him.

Am I missing anything? Seems having a magic horse cock really pays off! :ROFLMAO:

Now all that's left is for Lilith to stop cockblocking Frank and Abby.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes