Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Dude yeah... The complaining and the circular arguments get annoying. Kind of wish the dialogue was more concise.

...Also I'm really really tired of Lilith at this point. I never really liked Lilith to begin with, so that hotel sex romp with her was getting annoying after a while. Glad that's finally over. Hope the dev refocuses on what's important: Abby's dump truck ass.

Reactions: Infidel

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Dude yeah... The complaining and the circular arguments get annoying.
While I really don't mind too much, it does get a bit repetitive after a while. I certainly understand why it's there, but...
...Also I'm really really tired of Lilith at this point. I never really liked Lilith to begin with
Lilith is my favourite (I have no particular feelings about Abby or her ass) but the whole hotel sequence didn't really work for me. Happy things are back to normal again and if there are more 'trips' planned, I hope it's to their new house.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually, that may depend on where you live. Okay, no hands on experiments as in physicsor chemistry, but yeah, many countries do teach about it.
well we were talking about yankeeland and i joked about florida on post you quoted.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just finished this one. So just to recap, Frank is a struggling Real Estate agent who:

- Sold one loft to his two lesbian friends; one of which happens to also be a billionaire heiress who has a crush on him.
- "owns" a large, high-value loft that he happened to buy cheap at the right time.
- Comes out the winner in the divorce settlement, AND gets awarded $1500/mo in alimony
- Finds out he is the beneficiary of a very rich woman who just passed away and inherited her lawyer's retainer contract.
- Gets bequeathed $200,000 split between him and Abby plus a multi-million dollar home in the Mountains.
- Runs into an old friend who provides a free apartment at the precise time his daughter-wives are looking for a place to live.
- Beth's dad sells the MC an expensive sports car for a dollar, complete with a $300/mo gas card and paid off insurance... and an island.

Oh and all of his daughters are in love with him and damn near every woman he encounters wants to fuck him.

Am I missing anything? Seems having a magic horse cock really pays off! :ROFLMAO:

Now all that's left is for Lilith to stop cockblocking Frank and Abby.
You only forgot that he also has a distant friendship with Asian grocers who gave him their daughter as a concubine because they used to hang out.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I could be wrong but isn't Abby technically the beneficiary of the rich womans will.
I don't remember if the house was left to one or both, but the remaining money was officially split between the two. The woman was kinda obsessed with Abby, but she felt just as bad for Frank.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't remember if the house was left to one or both, but the remaining money was officially split between the two. The woman was kinda obsessed with Abby, but she felt just as bad for Frank.
it's on/should be abby's name so frank's ex-wife can't get her hands on it.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
it's on/should be abby's name so frank's ex-wife can't get her hands on it.
No, I think it's under Frank's name. The whole point of waiting until after the divorce was finalized was to ensure Shannon couldn't make a claim on the money. If it were all under Abby's name, then waiting likely wouldn't matter. The summer home in the mountains is also under Frank's name.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You only forgot that he also has a distant friendship with Asian grocers who gave him their daughter as a concubine because they used to hang out.
I used to do my groceries at an Asian-descendant (though completely different part of Asia) run store. I must have made some big mistake back then ... never even met their daughter ... ;)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I used to do my groceries at an Asian-descendant (though completely different part of Asia) run store. I must have made some big mistake back then ... never even met their daughter ... ;)
Perhaps the only had one son?:unsure:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
the good part i lost my pc is that i can read this novel again, the bengining is too good lol <3

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes