Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Maybe I never noticed before, but I don't see the onscreen menu here (you know, the little text items that say "skip", "save", "qsave", etc.

I wanted to use the "skip" instead of holding down the ctrl key, but it isn't there, and I can't seem to turn it on.

I have seen this in every other RenPy title I've played, and I've seen a toggle on the "preferences" screens of many to toggle it off and on, but it just seems to be permanently off here.

I'm I missing something? Is there a keyboard command I can use? Having the ability to toggle it is fine, but not having it at all isn't.

Thought I found something that would help, but didn't, so if I missed the fix, a shout out from someone would be appreciated.

Reactions: misterx2999

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
Maybe I never noticed before, but I don't see the onscreen menu here (you know, the little text items that say "skip", "save", "qsave", etc.

I wanted to use the "skip" instead of holding down the ctrl key, but it isn't there, and I can't seem to turn it on.

I have seen this in every other RenPy title I've played, and I've seen a toggle on the "preferences" screens of many to toggle it off and on, but it just seems to be permanently off here.

I'm I missing something? Is there a keyboard command I can use? Having the ability to toggle it is fine, but not having it at all isn't.

Thought I found something that would help, but didn't, so if I missed the fix, a shout out from someone would be appreciated.
You cant turn it on. But, you would have to start the game fro the begging. I can how you how if you are ready to do it.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019

Try the Universal Transparent Textbox Mod. This mod makes the textbox transparent, which I do in this game anyway, and adds the qsave, skip, etc icons in grey text at the bottom. I haven't tried it with Single Again specifically, but it works will nearly all games, unless they have a heavily custom textbox, like Pale Carnations.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This is actually the reason I got Zoey Raven's walkthrough mod in the first place ... it turns on the menu. I believe you can turn off the suggested choices if you don't want them.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Try the Universal Transparent Textbox Mod. This mod makes the textbox transparent, which I do in this game anyway, and adds the qsave, skip, etc icons in grey text at the bottom. I haven't tried it with Single Again specifically, but it works will nearly all games, unless they have a heavily custom textbox, like Pale Carnations.
Thanks - I may try that.

This is actually the reason I got Zoey Raven's walkthrough mod in the first place ... it turns on the menu. I believe you can turn off the suggested choices if you don't want them.
I'm using Zoey (okay, that sounded bad...), and don't have anything showing, and haven't seen a toggle anywhere. Unlike "Sancho", I haven't noticed a "Zoey" icon where I can get into anything enhanced - I'm just using the WT element, so far a I know. I'll look.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Thanks - I may try that.

I'm using Zoey (okay, that sounded bad...), and don't have anything showing, and haven't seen a toggle anywhere. Unlike "Sancho", I haven't noticed a "Zoey" icon where I can get into anything enhanced - I'm just using the WT element, so far a I know. I'll look.
Oops. my bad. I'm using Zoey Walkthrough AND KoGa3 Music+ ... it's the KoGa part that gives the menu back.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Thanks - I may try that.

Or you can use the TAB button

Key.key06

Apr 29, 2023
Here a little Mod for the game, with it you can adjust some additional game settings.
Info: should be compatible to the WT Mod from Zoey Raven and the Gallery Mod from Azk66, too.

May 12, 2023
- new Mod version v1.20

Download Mod v1.20 ( ~5MB)
Workupload -

============================

Second Mod version with additional music
using my jukebox function "QuickMusic"

Download Mod 1.20Audio (~70MB)
Workupload -

============================

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.20Audio +
- WT Mod v1.20 from Zoey Raven
- Gallery Mod v1.20 from hds666/Azk66
Pixeldrain - (~1.6GB)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some ingame pics of the Mod (variant with Audio):
View attachment 2616306 View attachment 2616307 View attachment 2616308 View attachment 2616309 View attachment 2616310 View attachment 2616311
this new version of mod game or old

Derman86

Nov 27, 2022
Just got the last screen on 1.20... now.. how to endure waiting......
The story made me read it 100%, no skiping any dialogue!
Realy great job, I need to visit Patreon...

Reactions: rudy007

DemonicN

Jul 10, 2021
Hey guys I wanted to see where I was at the 1.20 version and entered the pic folders where I found the MC doing Lilly while on the phone with Abby pics, with I didn't see in the game. Anybody knows what that is about? Btw I am using the Zoey walkthrough mode, so maybe I missed something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey guys I wanted to see where I was at the 1.20 version and entered the pic folders where I found the MC doing Lilly while on the phone with Abby pics, with I didn't see in the game. Anybody knows what that is about? Btw I am using the Zoey walkthrough mode, so maybe I missed something?
if it is in game then during either of hotel day, post it so we can see it.

Reactions: ImperialD

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
That does happen during the hotel stay. If I remember correctly it's whilst you are recounting your nights activities with Lilith to Becca the following morning. In my playthrough I took Becca's blue pill whilst with Lilith. Did you? I believe that is the key variable for that scene.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
That does happen during the hotel stay. If I remember correctly it's whilst you are recounting your nights activities with Lilith to Becca the following morning. In my playthrough I took Becca's blue pill whilst with Lilith. Did you? I believe that is the key variable for that scene.
As ccxvidonaferens noted, that's part of the alternate view you get during the "took the blue pill" path; if you didn't see it, you must have saved the pill.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Finally finished the newest update. And Frank mentions that Meiko is almost 26 years old. But the Character bios say she is 23. Was this changed at some point and they forgot to change the bios?

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Finally finished the newest update. And Frank mentions that Meiko is almost 26 years old. But the Character bios say she is 23. Was this changed at some point and they forgot to change the bios?
Simpler answer is probably that the game has been in development for about three years and the dev used that arithmetic rather than the correct in story time frame.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Is there any patch that would make Abigail the MC's real daughter and be underage? I really don't like adoptive relationships.
There is not, it is central to the story, patching the game to change that relationship would require rewriting a large chunk of the game and I don't see anyone making that effort.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes