Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
After the newest update I'm going to leave just leave this here, all a prediction. Becca set up Shannon to cheat with the ex husband so that the girls and Frank could live a happy life with each other, as pretty much everyone was unhappy up to that point. Referring to the phases of Becca's plan.

May 5, 2022
After the newest update I'm going to leave just leave this here, all a prediction. Becca set up Shannon to cheat with the ex husband so that the girls and Frank could live a happy life with each other, as pretty much everyone was unhappy up to that point. Referring to the phases of Becca's plan.
I would not be surprised given her dedication to her schemes.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Found a variable error. In bed with Abby, when MC gets the text with pics, it checks "picks239 == 1" to determine who you get the pics from, but best I can tell, it should be checking "picks323 == 1", as that is the variable if choosing to walk Lilly home. "picks239" is set back in 1.17 in the sauna scene. Depending on which choice you made there, you'll either get the texts from Lilly or Vanessa, rather than it being based on who you were with after dinner. It's possible to get Lilly's pics when staying with Beth, or Vanessa's pics when going with Lilly. This can also make the talk with Beth and Nessa in the pool very odd, if you stayed with Beth, but got Lilly's pics.

edit: CNG really needs to reevaluate how they code their variables. A separate integer variable for each option in every choice is just ridiculous. 99% of the choices don't need a variable at all, as they don't affect anything later, and the choices that do need a variable certainly don't need separate variables for each option. Just use one variable, and set them to 0, 1, etc. or just make them boolean if there's only 2 options. Also, numbering your variables, rather than naming them, is a surefire way to make mistakes like this one. /rant

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSidewinder

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
I Have a question...

Abby has an affection/lust for MC but he does not act on it and rejects her all the time.(we all know that will change sooner or later)BUT becca,Lily and Mei have a THING with MC for sometime now and ABBY does not know about it ANYTHING. but when she will find about it and she's been Left out will BITE MC IN THE ASS ? :rolleyes: :unsure:

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
ha, wouldn't surprise me in the least if that was the case, she was very quick to brush the topic aside :ROFLMAO:

taru

Apr 23, 2018
can anyone link me 1.21 update patch only? i missed that last update and never followed up the mega one i tried a few pages back were dead

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
As for Becca, who arranged her mother's infidelity and is therefore the driving force behind the plot, she is absolutely in character.

Other than that, I hope we get to see things from the slumber party in Abby's side story. It would make sense, as many insiders as there seem to be around this party it would be a waste if we wouldn't find out about it.

As for Vanessa, I think as long as she's not trying to get in Frank's pants and their dynamic is purely platonic, she's probably the kind of friend that could use. I think a Frank-Vanessa scene would undermine their friendship, at least in my eyes. What would be different would be a Frank-Beth-Vanessa scene where they both focus on Beth. It's already been established in the past that there have been instances like that, so I don't see it as problematic now.

I have to say, Lilly is my highlight in this update. As Frank himself says, she has certain character parallels to her mother, but she makes quite big character leaps in her personality that surprise even Becca. And I think her conversations with Beth are definitely something she needs as well.

And I thought Abby's reaction when Lilly casually took off her sweater and was only wearing a bra on top was pretty funny. The prankster in me thinks that's a little payback from Lilly for that one time she found Abby and Frank sleeping together. The mention of Abby's rules in particular tells me that this is a bit of payback. I may be completely wrong, but I'm absolutely sure that Lilly was having fun teasing her with her own rules.

Last but not least (more or less): I think it's only a matter of time before Abby finds out about Lilly and the others. But if we take Lilith's longing as a reference, I don't think it will be until Abby's side story is published.

My only criticism is that there are a few spelling mistakes that break the immersion a bit. I don't know if it's because it's a relatively "early" version, but CNG should work on that a bit.

stangnomez

Jun 20, 2020
Last but not least (more or less): I think it's only a matter of time before Abby finds out about Lilly and the others. But if we take Lilith's longing as a reference, I don't think it will be until Abby's side story is published.
With you on that. My guess is that it will end on its own version of "You're a dead man Frank", although being Abby it will probably be closer to "LILLY!? Daddy?"

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
The MC one time mentioned Becca and Nessa getting together, is that ever going to happen?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes