MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Since Shannon is still around: This vile woman is still a source for potential drama. Especially if she teams up with the woman who ran Jess over, which could also cause drama.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Single Again Ch 1 v1.22 with Zoey Raven Walkthrough mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen

Android Special Instructions:
Install the apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location!
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/single.again/game folder.
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game. (game will quit now)
Restart the game.

Note: The archive.rpa WILL be used for future updates so if you keep it, next update will be small.

RPA File:
(not needed if you still have it from last time)
Mega
1.22 APK:
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ch1 v1.22

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Decided to do a walkthrough MOD for this one. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ch. 1 v1.22 (Fixed a few errors in the code that were causing a gameplay loop. Cheers!)

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
thank you for the mod update~ :giggle:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SingleAgain-1.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
A while ago I suggested a prediction game in which we bet on people's reactions to the new update. How about we do that?

My guesses:

"(When) Do we finally have a scene with Abby?"
"Frank is such a beta cuck, mimimimi"
"Frank's inner monologue annoys me!!!!!"

But seriously, the complaints about Frank's inner monologue would probably still come even if it was one short one about him wondering what he should make for dinner today.
You got 2 out of 3 already on the same forum page ... I needed to check whether those were guys just kidding around with your post, but apparently not.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MrLKX

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I enjoyed the update but I see the dev went the route of the auto-toggling camera during the scenes. Don't really like that but still decent and the story was nice.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(ooops ... didn't realize I didn't put that in a spoiler box (I made the box, but apparently missed it when I posted the graphic)

Last edited:

smikey

May 1, 2017
CNG forgot they wrote that Lilly does know Beth and Nessa are considering Frank to be their sperm donor; it was in the Becca/Frank/Lillly sitdown talk in the early morning empty hotel bar where that bartender 100% overheard everything they talked about. Lilly also knows that Abby and Becca are for it, while she has yet to voice an opinion. Mei is the only member of the polycule that is unaware of the potential ask from Beth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I enjoyed the update but I see the dev went the route of the auto-toggling camera during the scenes. Don't really like that but still decent and the story was nice.
That's not new though, I think that was already the case in the first Lily scene, wasn't it?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes