micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I really dont like the remodels done, they are just worse in every way. Really dont understand why a dev would change a girl halfway through a game. The game was already stalling out and in full blown milking mode, and now the model change just adds more shit to the crap pile.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I really dont like the remodels done, they are just worse in every way. Really dont understand why a dev would change a girl halfway through a game. The game was already stalling out and in full blown milking mode, and now the model change just adds more shit to the crap pile.
Congrats...you've won today's moronic comment of the day award.

Impressive...only early afternoon too.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
To have access to more resources, the version of DAZ (?) had to be updated. Unfortunately, this meant that some models were no longer really compatible and had to be almost completely redone. Abby is a good example of this, as her face looked quite disastrous during this transition phase. However, I can live with the current version of her face. If you want to see what real accidents look like in DAZ, I recommend a three-letter VN about a college basketball player who seems to have more LIs than a normal person has chromosomes.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It was an off-hand conversation between the two of them while discussing something else. How seriously either took it at the time who knows.
Open the spoiler in the post immediately after the one I quoted. Then be sure to stay with Beth rather than go with Lilith. ;)
(I'd say Beth is serious about it, though what form the fun will take remains to be seen. Still looking forward to it.)

Reactions: Maviarab

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
As for Becca, who arranged her mother's infidelity and is therefore the driving force behind the plot, she is absolutely in character.

Other than that, I hope we get to see things from the slumber party in Abby's side story. It would make sense, as many insiders as there seem to be around this party it would be a waste if we wouldn't find out about it.

As for Vanessa, I think as long as she's not trying to get in Frank's pants and their dynamic is purely platonic, she's probably the kind of friend that could use. I think a Frank-Vanessa scene would undermine their friendship, at least in my eyes. What would be different would be a Frank-Beth-Vanessa scene where they both focus on Beth. It's already been established in the past that there have been instances like that, so I don't see it as problematic now.

I have to say, Lilly is my highlight in this update. As Frank himself says, she has certain character parallels to her mother, but she makes quite big character leaps in her personality that surprise even Becca. And I think her conversations with Beth are definitely something she needs as well.

And I thought Abby's reaction when Lilly casually took off her sweater and was only wearing a bra on top was pretty funny. The prankster in me thinks that's a little payback from Lilly for that one time she found Abby and Frank sleeping together. The mention of Abby's rules in particular tells me that this is a bit of payback. I may be completely wrong, but I'm absolutely sure that Lilly was having fun teasing her with her own rules.

Last but not least (more or less): I think it's only a matter of time before Abby finds out about Lilly and the others. But if we take Lilith's longing as a reference, I don't think it will be until Abby's side story is published.

My only criticism is that there are a few spelling mistakes that break the immersion a bit. I don't know if it's because it's a relatively "early" version, but CNG should work on that a bit.
Totally agree with your assessment here and I can't wait to see this whole thing blow up. Abby will probably call them all out on their hypocrisy (especially Lily) cut Lily off and it'll be up to MC to patch things up while Abby tries to take him by force lol.
Done right it will be glorious and hilarious!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As for Becca, who arranged her mother's infidelity and is therefore the driving force behind the plot, she is absolutely in character.

Other than that, I hope we get to see things from the slumber party in Abby's side story. It would make sense, as many insiders as there seem to be around this party it would be a waste if we wouldn't find out about it.

As for Vanessa, I think as long as she's not trying to get in Frank's pants and their dynamic is purely platonic, she's probably the kind of friend that could use. I think a Frank-Vanessa scene would undermine their friendship, at least in my eyes. What would be different would be a Frank-Beth-Vanessa scene where they both focus on Beth. It's already been established in the past that there have been instances like that, so I don't see it as problematic now.

I have to say, Lilly is my highlight in this update. As Frank himself says, she has certain character parallels to her mother, but she makes quite big character leaps in her personality that surprise even Becca. And I think her conversations with Beth are definitely something she needs as well.

And I thought Abby's reaction when Lilly casually took off her sweater and was only wearing a bra on top was pretty funny. The prankster in me thinks that's a little payback from Lilly for that one time she found Abby and Frank sleeping together. The mention of Abby's rules in particular tells me that this is a bit of payback. I may be completely wrong, but I'm absolutely sure that Lilly was having fun teasing her with her own rules.

Last but not least (more or less): I think it's only a matter of time before Abby finds out about Lilly and the others. But if we take Lilith's longing as a reference, I don't think it will be until Abby's side story is published.

My only criticism is that there are a few spelling mistakes that break the immersion a bit. I don't know if it's because it's a relatively "early" version, but CNG should work on that a bit.
i still gotta say the father character .. is way off from what a man is and does ... a man doesn't overthink anything .. that's what women do .... ;)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Totally agree with your assessment here and I can't wait to see this whole thing blow up. Abby will probably call them all out on their hypocrisy (especially Lily) cut Lily off and it'll be up to MC to patch things up while Abby tries to take him by force lol.
Done right it will be glorious and hilarious!
I was thinking more about something that amounts to the following:

Abby takes Frank to task and forces Lilly to watch. I would have mentioned Becca, but her reaction would probably be something along the lines of "The joke's on you. That's my kink."

Which, again, would be funny. Abby and Frank at it and Becca watching and munching on popcorn and cheering them on. A bit like she's a spectator at a professional sports event. At least Lilly wouldn't have to worry about Becca offering to eat her taco.

Reactions: Ereso72 and Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I was thinking more about something that amounts to the following:

Abby takes Frank to task and forces Lilly to watch. I would have mentioned Becca, but her reaction would probably be something along the lines of "The joke's on you. That's my kink."

Which, again, would be funny. Abby and Frank at it and Becca watching and munching on popcorn and cheering them on. A bit like she's a spectator at a professional sports event. At least Lilly wouldn't have to worry about Becca offering to eat her taco.
Oh that's good. Maybe Becca will be sitting behind Lily restraining her and she gets a little touchy feely as Lily gets hot despite her outrage.
Fuck we're dorks lmao.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Is this thread a good place to post typos found for the creator? Or their Patreon or whatever site they use?
I'd say Patreon. CNG isn't interacting here. I myself found 4 or 5 typos.

---

I have been thinking about the 10 year absence of Lilly's father. I mean it's probably just that he was an ass who left his family for whatever reason (if he didn't have kids Shannon would have been a good reason to leave), but what if there was more to it? What if, for example, he was either in jail and only told Shannon that he left because she didn't want to be a jailbird's wife?

That would also kind of fit in with her family history:
She was deported by her family when she got pregnant and she denies that her husband (ex-husband) is in jail. In both cases to avoid public embarrassment.

Mayber

Sep 26, 2022
Would anyone happen to have a save point for when they start their weekend at the hotel. While abby is having her party. My phone messed up. And I lost it all. I'm using the koga3 version for android. Hope someone can help me out.

Thanks

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes