HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Good update, with actually some content. Story is actually progressing and characters are evolving finally. Hopefully this is the way how next update and the ones after that also go. Now there's plenty to improve here still, but with this latest update its step in the right direction.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
i still gotta say the father character .. is way off from what a man is and does ... a man doesn't overthink anything .. that's what women do .... ;)
Bless your heart!

Those of us with a more complex mind overthink damn near everything - it's one reason it takes me more than an hour to fall asleep every night.:LOL:

And before you reiterate the age thing, I'm only five years younger than you.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Bless your heart!

Those of us with a more complex mind overthink damn near everything - it's one reason it takes me more than an hour to fall asleep every night.:LOL:

And before you reiterate the age thing, I'm only five years younger than you.
I'm the same way but the MC in this game takes it to unrealistic/unhealthy extremes. At best IRL this guy would be a shut in with no social skills whatsoever unable to make a decision and stand by it.

smikey

May 1, 2017
a nitpick wrt to the pool scenes in this update; I'm assuming CNG is trying some new wet hair tech or assets, but it's baffling how all these people with wet hair aren't brushing it out of their faces and slicking it back. I can't recall anyone, let alone women with any length of hair capable of slicking back when wet not doing it when they're in a pool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I think a lot went down at that slumber party that has even more people coordinating against Frank, what with Mei and Becca adopting "doodle" into their lexicon, and now Beth and Nessa are calling him "Frankie" which I believe only occurred in the flashbacks from Jess, his parents, and sister.

My man is doomed and he doesn't even realize it yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: aslop and Elhemeer

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
i still gotta say the father character .. is way off from what a man is and does ... a man doesn't overthink anything .. that's what women do .... ;)
Sexist detected. I am a man and I definitely overthink everything,
I also tend towards introspection. When I did some counseling back in the 2000s, my counselor noted that I tended to know my own issues pretty well.

That said, I do believe the original comment was primarily facetious.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

Trikus

May 31, 2020
After the newest update I'm going to leave just leave this here, all a prediction. Becca set up Shannon to cheat with the ex husband so that the girls and Frank could live a happy life with each other, as pretty much everyone was unhappy up to that point. Referring to the phases of Becca's plan.
While it is in character, I doubt she set it up. Her phase 1 plan was to alert Frank to Shannon's infidelity. We have yet to find out who tipped Frank off that Shannon was cheating on him, at the start of the story. Becca probably knew what Shannon was up to but didn't have proof so waited till she knew he was there before calling Frank. That is definitely something Becca would have done.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
a nitpick wrt to the pool scenes in this update; I'm assuming CNG is trying some new wet hair tech or assets, but it's baffling how all these people with wet hair aren't brushing it out of their faces and slicking it back. I can't recall anyone, let alone women with any length of hair capable of slicking back when wet not doing it when they're in a pool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I think a lot went down at that slumber party that has even more people coordinating against Frank, what with Mei and Becca adopting "doodle" into their lexicon, and now Beth and Nessa are calling him "Frankie" which I believe only occurred in the flashbacks from Jess, his parents, and sister.

My man is doomed and he doesn't even realize it yet.
I'll be honest, I think all the new pool scenes where the girls are wet look like ass. None of them look like their original models at all. Every single girl looks like a completely different character.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Oh, i could see improviments in the models chapter by chapter, but, Nessa, and now Frank, definetively good job bro <3
1702915024564.png

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
So my choices are best girl Lily, and lock off Beth forever, or Beth and continue the Beth path. That is not at all a fun choice to have in the game.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
So my choices are best girl Lily, and lock off Beth forever, or Beth and continue the Beth path. That is not at all a fun choice to have in the game.
I really don't think that one choice in the latest update sets a definitive route either way my man... what gives you that idea?

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes