yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Holy shit this thread is bitching more than Frank does, little dudes missing their basic fuck-all-in-the-first-release gigachad mcs? woaaaaaaaaaa, woaaaaaaaa.
Careful now it sounds like to want to ride me ... Sorry don't swing that way partner.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Holy shit this thread is bitching more than Frank does, little dudes missing their basic fuck-all-in-the-first-release gigachad mcs? woaaaaaaaaaa, woaaaaaaaa.
You know there is something in-between a giga chad though and someone who gives the impression that he is mentally not able yet to even tie his own shoelaces? :p Frank is way beyond the point he needed to show some more growth and owning up to his own actions at least, even if he will never be an extravert or prefer to take full control :p Now it makes more sense he will never grow any at all.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Hey, Sensitive New Age Guys aren't just a song lyric.
Isn't that the era of Teletubby's and SpongeBob... Only way to repair the damage is force feed John Wayne movies for a solid year, oh and some Sanford and Son reruns thrown in to understand real humor and break those woke chains.;):ROFLMAO:(y)

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Playing the new update presently and decided to take a break...
Frank is truly annoying... The "I am an over thinking pussy" shtick is mentally draining...
I was momentarily tempted to quit the title altogether...
Don't get me wrong... The story is pretty awesome... Characters are lovable (minus Frank)
Frank's attitude turns me off from seeing him succeed in conquering all the pussy!!!
He doesn't need to be an alpha or a Chad, but what he is presently is not too endearing!!!
PLEASE DEV. MAN HIM UP A LITTLE MORE... at least a bit more confidence in himself.... Some assertiveness!!!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Playing the new update presently and decided to take a break...
Frank is truly annoying... The "I am an over thinking pussy" shtick is mentally draining...
I was momentarily tempted to quit the title altogether...
Don't get me wrong... The story is pretty awesome... Characters are lovable (minus Frank)
Frank's attitude turns me off from seeing him succeed in conquering all the pussy!!!
He doesn't need to be an alpha or a Chad, but what he is presently is not too endearing!!!
PLEASE DEV. MAN HIM UP A LITTLE MORE... at least a bit more confidence in himself.... Some assertiveness!!!
eh it's not so bad in the recent updates, now he is only hung up on the Abby situation... for fuck sake he was getting a handy in the hot tub, imagine that situation at the beginning of the game, he would have popped a hemorrhoid overthinking that.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm talking about having to make a choice which could result in missing time with Lil, particularly when I'm also down with giving Beth and 'Nessa a child. It's just cruel to have to split the universe that way. ;)
Well, sometimes in life you are invited to two parties on the same day and have to make a decision. And as has been said, here you will be missing a scene (which happened earlier in the game to a degree, too) but as far as we know both stories will continue on happily, provided that you had slept with Beth before.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Hey, look at that: My expectations for the reactions to the update were more or less all met. One can argue about one statement, but the tenor is already going in the right direction.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
The complaining in this thread means some of you didn't notice the plot progression. Yes, Abby is still not part of the harem, however a huge step forward was made.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. This is the first time Abby has to confront one of her sisters acting in the same way she acts with Frank, causing her to be a bit jealous. Her actions around Frank have always shown she wants Frank as her father and as her "daddy", but now she has to start to acknowledge that is how she feels because as much as she wants all of her sisters to love Frank, she didn't like it when it happened. She has been claiming innocence around her actions, but when she saw somebody else doing it, it didn't seem so innocent.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
This is the first time Abby has to confront one of her sisters acting in the same way she acts with Frank, causing her to be a bit jealous. Her actions around Frank have always shown she wants Frank as her father and as her "daddy", but now she has to start to acknowledge that is how she feels because as much as she wants all of her sisters to love Frank, she didn't like it when it happened. She has been claiming innocence around her actions, but when she saw somebody else doing it, it didn't seem so innocent.
Agree and point to my assumptions in my spoiler.

Reactions: pgm_01
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes