ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Please do not do that CNG - that trope of "magic lesbianism curing dick" is one of the most tiring of them all. It would be a stretch but maybe still workable if she tried and did not find it too bad so that future experiments are not off the table, but please do not do that.
I would see it this way, if it happened:

Since the "no creampie" rule will be rescinded, Beth insists that Nessa be present as the deed is done. Beth then suggests to Nessa that she could help to double the chances of them having a child, and asks her to allow Frank to do the same with her. Nessa reluctantly agrees and Frank, as gently as possible, but with enough vigor to get there, plants his seed deeply within Nessa as she reclines against Beth, who holds her and kisses her as she receives Frank.

It doesn't magically turn her, but she does realize that the real thing feels better than latex or silicone and the sensation of receiving a deposit is one that she enjoyed. She doesn't turn - she doesn't want other men - but she invites Frank to be part of their throuple and, while generally paying attention to and receiving attention from Beth, occasionally partakes of Frank because of how much it turns on Beth and the reward she gets as Beth laps up what Frank has left within her.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Who let the 14 year old write this game? This game's a 14 year old beta male power fantasy, they might as well let us dick the lesbian.
Well, if it's a 14 year old beta male power fantasy and you're not in that demographic, then you can look for some alpha mega chad male power fantasy elsewhere on the forums, there are enough around, no need wasting your time with this game.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well, if it's a 14 year old beta male power fantasy and you're not in that demographic, then you can look for some alpha mega chad male power fantasy elsewhere on the forums, there are enough around, no need wasting your time with this game.
The thing is, he's a 14 year old beta male, so......

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
played the latest update again today... until now I haven't realized that the decision between Lilly/Beth would be that significant.... thought it was a simple sex scene choice, so before this I obviously went with Lilly... but it turns out the Beth choice sets up the whole foursome scenario? :love:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm here for the same reason I'm still in the WVM thread. The game's good for fapping and shitting on.
I don't care about some giga chad power fantasy but Frank is one of the most unbearable characters on this whole site. He literally behaves like an NTR victim. Every time something good happens to him he goes on his woe is me internal monologue for the next 50 clicks. If the dev is putting this much effort into making the main character this unbearable and badly written then he might as well extend it to the rest of his game.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Beth then suggests to Nessa that she could help to double the chances of them having a child, and asks her to allow Frank to do the same with her.
My only question is, will her parents (mom in particular) be "happy" with their next heir not having any of their genes?

I don't think it's been said, so this is just supposition on my part based on how I remember conversations and the Missus' extreme concern about genetic traits, but it feels like it's been implied that the heir will have to be Beth's.

That said, I also think it's been implied that Beth TOTALLY wants to share Frank and is using the idea of a foursome to "grease the wheels" as it were ...

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
My only question is, will her parents (mom in particular) be "happy" with their next heir not having any of their genes?

I don't think it's been said, so this is just supposition on my part based on how I remember conversations and the Missus' extreme concern about genetic traits, but it feels like it's been implied that the heir will have to be Beth's.
While that may be "mom's" priority, Beth has already established by her previous choices that her priorities aren't controlled by her parents' wishes. Thus, if it turns out that Beth's and Nessa's priority is to be parents, regardless of who bears the child, then that will be what guides them.

I doubt this will be an element to the VN, but it does provide a feasible avenue should a Nessa/Beth/Frank liaison be something the Dev decides to put into the story.

smikey

May 1, 2017
If CNG is going to dev the vacation variants simultaneously, that'll really slow down overall story progress, or if they're going to do one, then the other, that'll be a big gap of time for those that chose the option that isn't actively developed. The vacation is also 3 in-game months away, so potentially 3 years IRL time until they even happen; though maybe not the way CNG is ramping up the frequency of in-game time skipped in the updates. We jump from Abby and Frank in bed after the dinner with Beth/Nessa (CNG misspelled "klutz" with a c) to entering the pool, we skip from Frank and Lilly leaving the sauna to post sunday dinner, so that's a lot of "time," and potential scenes, skipped in the approximately 26 hours of in-game time this update covered. It's got to be a real pain to balance moving the overarching plot along with the harem and also trying to provide some slice-of-life for character building and that the releases are generally covering the highlights of 1-3 days in-game tops. This game is very nearly 4 years old and has basically covered 3 weeks of story? Heck, and that's just thinking of the main girls and none of current/future side ladies. There's Madison, Beth, the chubby waitress at the diner Becca wants, Lilly will bring in Nyla the cashier at the dress store, the receptionist(paralegal?) at Frank's new lawyer, Tanya the apartment gym bunny (Frank don't shit where you eat you idiot,) the sales lady at the combination jewelry/sex toy shop, and the night club manager/judge's daughter.

More proof our man is doomed;
screenshot0005.png
Frank doesn't even elicit a token resistance to Abby putting her face right next to his junk; this is a hell of an escalation to her night time cuddles. If she sneezes she's getting another cheek full of big daddy, to say nothing of what would happen if Frank started up with some nasty thoughts or watched something too stimulating.

I'm coming to the thought that Becca is twisting the truth and has developed a means to communicate and/or coordinate w/ Abby on capturing Frank. Though given Becca's been planning for an admitted 5 years, and has been demonstrated to be a fiendish mastermind, she's probably got a good idea how Abby would go about pursuing Frank, and whether she's talking to Abby about it or no Becca could easily assist Abby's efforts. Hell, she's already told Frank she's not gonna stop getting he and Abs together, Becca directly stated she's going to push Frank toward accepting Abby's and his mutual attractions.

Bummer we didn't get a scene of Frank informing Becca that if she makes a crack about Lilly in therapy Lilly gets to punish her.

I know there's a lot of complaints about the volume of "hmm" "mmm-hmm" "mmrr" or "mmhrr" in this update, but that's just a problem with writing or reading casual/natural-ish sounding dialogue. There's a lot of non-words people make when talking that are basically just us letting each other know "yeah, I'm paying attention still, continue" but it's rarely pleasant to read, particularly one line at time in a VN.

Thinking about how the girls are getting individual nicknames, guessing the only names Mei is interested in the vein of "wifey" or "okaasan."

RIP Frank's penis, friction will do it in. The percussion of balls on cheeks will doom his testes.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes