HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
If Becca didn't tip him off, he'd still be with Shannon. As an outsider, I've seen couples stay together just for the kids, more times than I'd like to admit.
becca getting her father over to fuck shannon then telling frank could've been phase 1 for all we know ,she brutal when she wants something

Reactions: Tysonator2000

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
If two people who shouldn't fuck, it's not anybody's fault but theirs. <shrugs>
try but like whit killing a other person their are loads off other things that play their part (1st,2nd, 3rd degree murder then same for manslaughter)

what i was trying to say is i wouldn't be surprised becca, ether setup the opportunities or fanned the flames that were already there to use for her own benefit

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Also, tons of MMmmmmmmm.

5-10 % of the total lines must have been hmms and mmms.

Sadly, Frank was back to peak wimpiness again this release. His dialogue often comes off like he is having an aneurysm. Stuttering and blathering like a doddering centenarian or twelve year old boy with self esteem issues. Sad to see- since he had improved a lot in the release before this one.

Watching him train Meiko is like watching the blind lead the blind. Her being hyperbolicly comically shy was literally the only way to make Frank capable of being more assertive than her- and it was hilarious :KEK:
Meiko will become far more assertive and be a far better realtor than Frank because lets face it, the dev has written Frank with a big dick and not a single trace of testosterone in his body and it will never change.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
becca getting her father over to fuck shannon then telling frank could've been phase 1 for all we know ,she brutal when she wants something
Fair point. Her plans aren't entirely based around selfish needs, everyone benefits. That's the major difference between her and Shannon. I'll give Frank some credit. If he hadn't entered their lives, Becca could've became Shannon 2.0. I shudder to that thought, that there could be two of them.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Not to be a smartass, but the odds of Trevor (Lilly's father, Shannon's first husband) being Becca's father (at least biologically) are rather slim. Theoretically it's possible, but graduating college in a month, settling into a new environment, and finding a temp job is a tight deadline.

I mean it's entirely possible that CNG just screwed up with the timeline and Trevor really is her father, but the question remains: if she really did get pregnant by Trevor with Becca, why did her parents send her off to live with her aunt? And since Frank obviously didn't know either, it's going to be something that's an uncomfortable family secret. And I guess a teen pregnancy in 1996 would be something like that.

As for Becca as Shannon 2.0, I think that would have been Lilly. Becca does have a manipulative side, as does her mother, but I think that's where the similarities end. Becca is much more intelligent than her mother and knows when it's wise to make a move. Lilly, on the other hand, has more in common with Shannon for me: they both have quite a temper with a damn thin fuse. And a damn intimidating "if looks could kill" look. And even though with her it's more a product of her childhood trauma of losing her father, I'd say the fact that she's had some relationships where it's more physical is a classic Shannon thing too.

And I mean, Becca said it herself at the beginning: If Frank and Lilly don't get emotionally closer, it's going to come down to her getting knocked up by some jerk and getting dumped. And who did that happen to? Shannon (and Jess, too). We know next to nothing about Shannon's childhood, but I think it's easy to assume she was an only child. She's kind of the cliché of the only child. Lilly initially only had Becca (who was able to balance Lilly out to some extent) but I think the important point that ensured that Lilly didn't become like her mother was Abby, but also Frank. Even if she didn't always listen to Frank, the rules that Frank helped to impose were enforced by Abby (who was a good friend to Lilly and looked after her when they were out) and Becca, who hammered it into them. When it finally clicked with Lilly, it was the last stone that needed to be laid so that she wouldn't go down her mother's toxic path and she could develop a healthier personality.

I don't want to devalue the fact that Frank was also an important person for Becca's development, on the contrary, but if either of them was in danger of becoming a new Shannon, it was Lilly.

In contrast, I like to ask myself: What if Shannon had died instead of Jess and Becca and Lilly had ended up with Frank and Jess? I think Lilly and Abby would have become good friends here too, and even though it wouldn't necessarily be easy for Jess, since they both resemble their mother, I think she would have been a better mother to them.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Not to be a smartass, but the odds of Trevor (Lilly's father, Shannon's first husband) being Becca's father (at least biologically) are rather slim. Theoretically it's possible, but graduating college in a month, settling into a new environment, and finding a temp job is a tight deadline.

I mean it's entirely possible that CNG just screwed up with the timeline and Trevor really is her father, but the question remains: if she really did get pregnant by Trevor with Becca, why did her parents send her off to live with her aunt? And since Frank obviously didn't know either, it's going to be something that's an uncomfortable family secret. And I guess a teen pregnancy in 1996 would be something like that.

As for Becca as Shannon 2.0, I think that would have been Lilly. Becca does have a manipulative side, as does her mother, but I think that's where the similarities end. Becca is much more intelligent than her mother and knows when it's wise to make a move. Lilly, on the other hand, has more in common with Shannon for me: they both have quite a temper with a damn thin fuse. And a damn intimidating "if looks could kill" look. And even though with her it's more a product of her childhood trauma of losing her father, I'd say the fact that she's had some relationships where it's more physical is a classic Shannon thing too.

And I mean, Becca said it herself at the beginning: If Frank and Lilly don't get emotionally closer, it's going to come down to her getting knocked up by some jerk and getting dumped. And who did that happen to? Shannon (and Jess, too). We know next to nothing about Shannon's childhood, but I think it's easy to assume she was an only child. She's kind of the cliché of the only child. Lilly initially only had Becca (who was able to balance Lilly out to some extent) but I think the important point that ensured that Lilly didn't become like her mother was Abby, but also Frank. Even if she didn't always listen to Frank, the rules that Frank helped to impose were enforced by Abby (who was a good friend to Lilly and looked after her when they were out) and Becca, who hammered it into them. When it finally clicked with Lilly, it was the last stone that needed to be laid so that she wouldn't go down her mother's toxic path and she could develop a healthier personality.

I don't want to devalue the fact that Frank was also an important person for Becca's development, on the contrary, but if either of them was in danger of becoming a new Shannon, it was Lilly.

In contrast, I like to ask myself: What if Shannon had died instead of Jess and Becca and Lilly had ended up with Frank and Jess? I think Lilly and Abby would have become good friends here too, and even though it wouldn't necessarily be easy for Jess, since they both resemble their mother, I think she would have been a better mother to them.
Lilly would have been almost a carbon copy of Shannon (she seemed to be heading there anyway). Becca would have been the Hannibal or Walter White version of Shannon.

Reactions: Xythurr and MrLKX

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
My only question is, will her parents (mom in particular) be "happy" with their next heir not having any of their genes?
"Oh no, Mom says it doesn't count since it wasn't my womb, guess we'll have to keep fucking until she gets her grandkid!"
To be fair, I think that should say "... since it wasn't my genes, ..." Not that some sort of surrogacy arrangement might not be questioned by Beth's mom; in fact, she might accuse Beth of not being the egg mother in such a scenario. Just in case this needs to be needlessly more drawn out and soap-operatic than it is today.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Honestly, I thought this last update showed Frank in a much better light overall than previously. He's all in on Becca (balls deep) now of course, and didn't have one shred of doubts regarding Lilly either. For Frank that's an amazing improvement. Heck, he didn't even spend 15 dialog boxes telling himself that Meiko definitely shouldn't be touching his junk yet.

Abby though is different. And despite how frikken annoying his endless inner debates are, it is a part of his character. Frank is a guy that commits to things. He commits on his own terms, regardless of other people saying it is a bad idea to hook up with the mother of someone else's kid. Or commit to 2 other step-daughters one of whom absolutely trying to make his life hell. Luckily we didn't have to play through the inner debates he doubtless had before making those decisions - we just see how he makes up his own mind on these things, often against conventional wisdom, and once he does decide, he's all in.

Well, he made a decision on drawing a line with Abby. He's no moron, the type that refuses to reconsider a decision, but he is the type who stubbornly sticks to any path he has determined as right until convinced he was wrong, or that he failed to consider emerging facts and should reconsider.

Is it an annoying personality type to have to sit in the head of? Damn right it is. But it is a fact that there's real people around any of us that we'd hate to spend time in the head of, and that think differently to us? Yup. It is the kind of personality type Frank is, and it is in keeping with the kind of person that would be in the position this character needed to start from. Someone who was mild enough and nice enough to take on Abby's mother, lose her, and go on to marry yet another woman with someone else's kids despite their problems. To many, that type, the kind that would ever be in that starting position is a chump. But that's where this story starts, and where the character arc for Frank begins.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
On the subject of early Lilly and Frank: I wouldn't be surprised if Shannon will have more or less told Frank about Lilly's problems early on. And it doesn't take a degree in psychology to realize that Lilly has severe fears of loss because she was abandoned by her father. If we look at Lilly's longing and the information we have about her past relationships, then I get the following impression: her relationships up to that point had only served to fill the hole left by her father.

Frank didn't know the full extent of her problems until then, of course, but I think it was Becca who was able to make him understand the situation a little better.

In short, Frank knew that Lilly wasn't just a petulant child but that her problems must lie deeper, and so he tried to be patient where he could, also to balance out her mother's authoritarian nature. Of course, this doesn't mean that he put up with everything from her, as we can see on the first day and we have the option of reprimanding her. It doesn't lead to a bad ending and Lilly actually backs down in the scenario because she realizes that she has clearly crossed a line here.

However, I don't think he will have hesitated that long to get together with Shannon. He will have struggled with himself, rightly I think, considering their past, but in the end he will have realized that it's the least of two evils.

I think the big arguments for it will have been the following:
1. Shannon is a mother herself and I think a woman who is already a mother herself will be able to step into the mother role for Abby more easily than a woman without children.
2. her daughters: I wouldn't be surprised if Frank and Shannon have let their daughters meet a few times to see if the three of them get along. It gave Abby her first real opportunity to make friends, I think. They may have been stepsisters too, but hey, even with biological siblings, it's far from a given that they necessarily get along. And here it was a necessity that the girls get along. Anything else would have been an extremely unpleasant time for everyone involved.

Incidentally, I think Becca probably played a big part in making it work. She will have seen Frank interacting with Abby and realized that it was sincere, unlike with Lilly and Trevor, who I still think was never really interested in being a father. She will have thought that he could be the father figure that Lilly in particular needs, to be a counter balance to Shannon and probably got Lilly to agree, arguing that she could then spend more time with Abby, something that Becca probably realized was or could be good for her.

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
Great renders, great animations, super cute characters.
But these conversations sometimes.....

L: I want you
MC: Lilly
L: to fuck me
L: hard
L: fuck me all day
R: Can i watch?
MC: Becca
R: please
MC: Becca

This is so annoying. Sometimes I think Frank is having a stroke

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice update as usual, lots of minor story advancing and some sex. beth has apparently gotten addicted to frank's dick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pgm_01

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't even care that much about Abby and I know that it has been only a few in game weeks since the story began, but it has been almost 4 years since the game was first released. It's kind of wild that there is still no sex scenes between the mc and Abby. Maybe if you're playing for the first time, it might feel like things are progressing fast because you never had to wait for any update. But for me it is actually starting to make the game feel really boring. It's not like the game has outstanding visuals that take a lot of time to create and I've seen the exact same animations in a shitton of other games. The plot is not very realistic to begin with so the "slow burn" type of progress feels really unnecessary.
Ok mini rant is over.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I don't even care that much about Abby and I know that it has been only a few in game weeks since the story began, but it has been almost 4 years since the game was first released. It's kind of wild that there is still no sex scenes between the mc and Abby. Maybe if you're playing for the first time, it might feel like things are progressing fast because you never had to wait for any update. But for me it is actually starting to make the game feel really boring. It's not like the game has outstanding visuals that take a lot of time to create and I've seen the exact same animations in a shitton of other games. The plot is not very realistic to begin with so the "slow burn" type of progress feels really unnecessary.
Ok mini rant is over.
I'm with you Badj...I have little interest in her either so couldn't care less when they finally cross the line.

• Angry
Reactions: hawk784563 and Ru1n

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Annnnnd another for the list...

Fuck...can tell school finished for Christmas, adding about 3 a day lately.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes