Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Beth, yes. Vanessa? Nah, she doesn't like the vitamin D injection. I hope CNG keeps them good friends.
You can hope.... Since she's going all exhibitionist.. Plus she wants a hookup with Becca???
Becca will bend that bitch brain and rewire her to be a Frank-sexual!!!
The first dick will change her and if anyone can make it happen it's his "Bottom bitch"!!!

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
what's with all the loli kid physiques and not one adult physique let alone a MILF physique?!

Edit: looks like my facepalmers are either diehard fans of the game. Or miss the point entirely. MILF physique is a much desired caveat for many while you seem to not understand the appeal. I question the lack of chicks who actually look fully grown - ADULT physique, in a game that mentions professionals, mothers, and more adults who should not look like lolis or inbetween puberty and womanhood. Adults and not MILFS.

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Please do not do that CNG - that trope of "magic lesbianism curing dick" is one of the most tiring of them all. It would be a stretch but maybe still workable if she tried and did not find it too bad so that future experiments are not off the table, but please do not do that.
Nah!!! Not to make her swear off the pussy.... Just DIVERSIFYING her portfolio of options!!!
Add a little sausage and beans to the menu?? Eh??

Trikus

May 31, 2020
You can hope.... Since she's going all exhibitionist.. Plus she wants a hookup with Becca???
Becca will bend that bitch brain and rewire her to be a Frank-sexual!!!
The first dick will change her and if anyone can make it happen it's his "Bottom bitch"!!!
Lesbians can be exhibitionists too. That doesn't mean they want to sit on a man's dick. Or are you one of those people that think you can screw a Lesbian straight?

• Haha
Reactions: Loxxxthenasty

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Lesbians can be exhibitionists too. That doesn't mean they want to sit on a man's dick. Or are you one of those people that think you can screw a Lesbian straight?
Obviously not but given the quality of this game in general we might as well go for the magic harem pp conquering a lesbian thing. Franks pathetic even by Japanese harem MC standards, him having a harem makes no sense the dude's literally written like an NTR MC. Heck, there's even some moderately tasteful ways of doing it. Have Beth laying on top of her making out with her while Frank fucks her. Vanessa doesn't see Frank, he's essentially just a fleshy sex toy, we get to see Nessa getting dicked, her sexuality isn't significantly compromised and Beth gets to watch her wife getting rammed by the cock she's soon gonna completely fall in love with. Everyone's happy.... I mean except for the lesbian hating weirdos but who cares if they're happy or not.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Please do not do that CNG - that trope of "magic lesbianism curing dick" is one of the most tiring of them all. It would be a stretch but maybe still workable if she tried and did not find it too bad so that future experiments are not off the table, but please do not do that.
I agree, at best there could be some kissing in the heat of the foursome (I don't see a scenario where Becca accepts without Frank being present).

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
Ahem..... Who said anything about screwing her straight... She and Beth are a thing since before meeting Frank and family... I apologize if the Frank-sexual line lost you... Curiosity does things to people.... I HAVEa lesbian friend that likes dick.....MY DICK only and it's her choice...We've been friends since we were toddlers and came out to me first... She prefers women on a more romantic level...First time we fucked we were hanging out both high and horny and shit happened... Things got strange for a while between us until we talked some shit out... She still liked pussy and to me she is still my homey... She just likes some dick from time to time, but only from me...

• Angry
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ahem..... Who said anything about screwing her straight... She and Beth are a thing since before meeting Frank and family... I apologize if the Frank-sexual line lost you... Curiosity does things to people.... I HAVEa lesbian friend that likes dick.....MY DICK only and it's her choice...We've been friends since we were toddlers and came out to me first... She prefers women on a more romantic level...First time we fucked we were hanging out both high and horny and shit happened... Things got strange for a while between us until we talked some shit out... She still liked pussy and to me she is still my homey... She just likes some dick from time to time, but only from me...
So she isn't a lesbian then is she?

*shakes head*

Trikus

May 31, 2020
And did the magical elves sing a ballad for you as you both got together? At this point you are clearly trolling.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Obviously not but given the quality of this game in general we might as well go for the magic harem pp conquering a lesbian thing. Franks pathetic even by Japanese harem MC standards, him having a harem makes no sense the dude's literally written like an NTR MC. Heck, there's even some moderately tasteful ways of doing it. Have Beth laying on top of her making out with her while Frank fucks her. Vanessa doesn't see Frank, he's essentially just a fleshy sex toy, we get to see Nessa getting dicked, her sexuality isn't significantly compromised and Beth gets to watch her wife getting rammed by the cock she's soon gonna completely fall in love with. Everyone's happy.... I mean except for the lesbian hating weirdos but who cares if they're happy or not.
Who let the 14 year old on the site?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what's with all the loli kid physiques and not one adult physique let alone a MILF physique?!

Edit: looks like my facepalmers are either diehard fans of the game. Or miss the point entirely. MILF physique is a much desired caveat for many while you seem to not understand the appeal. I question the lack of chicks who actually look fully grown - ADULT physique, in a game that mentions professionals, mothers, and more adults who should not look like lolis or inbetween puberty and womanhood. Adults and not MILFS.
As with any game on this site, this game has its audience. Yes, MILFs are quite popular, but teens are as well. And if a game featured neither but only grannies or what have you, that's fine, too. And most real women also do not have the MILF physique most of these games feature in real life at all. Is it realistic? Nope, not necessarily. Does one have to like it? Nope, neither. But instead of questioning why some artistic choices I do not really like have been made, I found it better to just pack my stuff and leave the thread.

When you say "MILF physique is a much desired caveat for many while you seem to not understand the appeal." you make two assumptions that don't hold up. (1) That the general popularity of anything does mean everybody should try and like it. That's not the case. Many people love country music, I don't. Do I have to change my point of view? Can I even do that? And (2) that somebody who likes something, e. g. MILF characters, does want it always and everywhere. But sometimes people also like a change. Sometimes I want a game with BDSM, sometimes I want one without it.

I also question the assertion that these are "loli" physiques. They are young people, sure, way younger than me (though that also counts for your standard MILF ...) but clearly way past puberty.

3.90 star(s) 203 Votes