ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Correct I have not played in a few updates at this point. However I figured that line in the change log is where the idea came from. :unsure:

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
There's a lot of "hmmmm" in this update
Also, tons of MMmmmmmmm.

5-10 % of the total lines must have been hmms and mmms.

Sadly, Frank was back to peak wimpiness again this release. His dialogue often comes off like he is having an aneurysm. Stuttering and blathering like a doddering centenarian or twelve year old boy with self esteem issues. Sad to see- since he had improved a lot in the release before this one.

Watching him train Meiko is like watching the blind lead the blind. Her being hyperbolicly comically shy was literally the only way to make Frank capable of being more assertive than her- and it was hilarious :KEK:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
So my choices are best girl Lily, and lock off Beth forever, or Beth and continue the Beth path. That is not at all a fun choice to have in the game.
From the current change log on page 1 opening post:

View attachment 3185869
I read that the same, but I later looked up the official walkthrough, and it's not that bad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That's a damn cruel thing to do. :mad:
I suspect it's not on purpose (at least, if you're talking about the "threat" that wasn't) based on how he's communicated in the past.

If you're just talking about a sudden last chance, I wouldn't call it THAT sudden (I mean, if you've never said yes to her, story-wise it makes sense for her to move on).

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I suspect it's not on purpose (at least, if you're talking about the "threat" that wasn't) based on how he's communicated in the past.

If you're just talking about a sudden last chance, I wouldn't call it THAT sudden (I mean, if you've never said yes to her, story-wise it makes sense for her to move on).
I'm talking about having to make a choice which could result in missing time with Lil, particularly when I'm also down with giving Beth and 'Nessa a child. It's just cruel to have to split the universe that way. ;)

Reactions: Elhemeer

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Also, tons of MMmmmmmmm.

5-10 % of the total lines must have been hmms and mmms.

Sadly, Frank was back to peak wimpiness again this release. His dialogue often comes off like he is having an aneurysm. Stuttering and blathering like a doddering centenarian or twelve year old boy with self esteem issues. Sad to see- since he had improved a lot in the release before this one.

Watching him train Meiko is like watching the blind lead the blind. Her being hyperbolicly comically shy was literally the only way to make Frank capable of being more assertive than her- and it was hilarious :KEK:
That's what you get when you drink Soy for half your life. Where is Toxic masculinity when you need it....

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
really slow for me going through this update. Frank is his usual annoying self with his long winded talks where he tells the girls everything he wants to say about 5 times before moving the convo along. the girls are all..uh huh..k..etc. so far at the scene where they are swimming. i can't possibly understand how any girl, let alone 4 of them can stand to listen to Frank without bashing him over the head with a sledge hammer.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I will play this again when Frank is nailing all three daughters. Until he is, the dev is...let's say he's dragging it out. And it's beyond old.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563
3.90 star(s) 203 Votes