215303j

What are the odds pregnancy is going to come into play with this game?
On one hand I hope so, but is seems the power is running in the MC's family somehow, so pregnancy seems not without danger.

All in all, I don't think so, at least not until the MC has grown a lot more powerful.

Reactions: moonmite84

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Following Mom path , with Marsha and Abby .
Following Nat relationship only after she returns home going to pick her up from Spyder and meet them Imani and Sheniqua. Healing from Mom sunburn, you meet Kathryn,
Sheila's taking you home to meet Abby but you're giving up Gloria.
KaffeKop has created a game made of joints and this offers you the possibility to play it always in a different way.
Thanks KaffeKop
healing mom.jpg imani Sheniqua  MC.jpg IN THE SHOWER WITH MOM.jpg MOM AND mc.jpg MOM MC JO.jpg mom naked.jpg fucking NAT.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hadgar and 215303j

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If Jessica isn't the MC's relative I'll eat my hat. Connected to the firm that paid for the house, hypnotic voice, and she's known for being ruthless?
There's definitely at least some connection there besides just being employer-employee. Her voice was specifically mentioned again this time. It seems like another power, just of a different type than the MC's.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Jessica plays an important role in the story but I'm puzzled by the fact that Sheila tells MC "She has casual lovers" and this makes me think and hope for future developments in the relationship between her (Jessica) and MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadgar

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ANY UP TO DATE MOD OR WALKTHROUGH
I haven't seen one. After previously having followed the WT that goes through v0.6, though, it's pretty straightforward in terms of what you can choose. It's definitely not straightforward what the consequences of all choices will be.
I would add that, because some of these scenes are based upon certain levels of stats, like Prowess, it's very possible (even probable) that getting one scene will lock you out of another. Most likely, some scenes happen at the same time of day, but what you see depends on where you are, etc.: If Stat1 is High Enough, show Scene A; if Scene A is missed but Stat2 is Low Enough, show Scene B; and so on. I haven't bothered to dig through the code, but this type of thing is almost guaranteed in this type of game, and it can already be seen with this latest release based on previous choices.

Last edited:

Mancerrr

Jan 24, 2018
Theres still no updated walkthrough?? Ive read some spoiler that some of the players wants to kill the father of Mary?? I didnt see that scene . And why does the mc would want to do that?? Also I didnt see any new marsha scene other than the first visit sex then the second visit sex and the pool sex. Some says that there are many much more content with marsha.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Theres still no updated walkthrough?? Ive read some spoiler that some of the players wants to kill the father of Mary?? I didnt see that scene . And why does the mc would want to do that?? Also I didnt see any new marsha scene other than the first visit sex then the second visit sex and the pool sex. Some says that there are many much more content with marsha.
Look my post before your there are the scenes you ask for

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There is not currently an updated walkthrough, no. However, I tried to help out in the mean time, three posts up from yours: https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-the-father-v0-7-kaffekop.7307/post-4019936

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
With aome animation this would be an awesome game. Great renders. Good story just started playing and it looks like it has a good plot going for it.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes