2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hey there,

at first I loved this art of games, but then
please stick to 1 Game at a time and make a quality Product because if they keep abandoning games people will start to lose interest because they know the Dev will never finish a game.
I hate to admit it, but I'm one of them...unfortunally. I can't stand of this behaviour of starting & dropping & start all over (anew)...

best regards

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Played the whole game and couldnt find any ntr scene. Are you sure this game have ntr? And where?
this dev is all over the place, they have like 6 games that are all very similar and that are in various stages of completion.
This particular one was an early iteration of a futa protag game.
As far as NTR most of them have an NTR antagonist that fucks the MCs family if you don't give them money but it's always easily avoidable. It's been so long since i've played this one though that i don't remember who that was or if it was even in this game
I'm surprised to see this got an update though as i thought one of the other games, Djinn, replaced it.

mrdhrrflu

Dec 15, 2021
this dev is all over the place, they have like 6 games that are all very similar and that are in various stages of completion.
This particular one was an early iteration of a futa protag game.
As far as NTR most of them have an NTR antagonist that fucks the MCs family if you don't give them money but it's always easily avoidable. It's been so long since i've played this one though that i don't remember who that was or if it was even in this game
I'm surprised to see this got an update though as i thought one of the other games, Djinn, replaced it.
My thoughts exactly!!!
Although I'm still not sure what's going on in this game now... This Dev is all over the place with a whole bunch of unfinished games that they abandon and start mixing all these games together, it's just a mess. So is this a new content update to the original game or it's starting all over?
The games aren't bad, it's all very simple plot basically everyone fucking everyone with a corruption system, it should be made into short games.

Dec 21, 2019
I don't think this one was even supposed to get more updates. It was officially "Reworked into Djinn" and their discord still lists it that way.

Yeah, a total mess. And all of their games use the same assets, the same apartment, same map. Even the same exact lewd scenes with the models swapped out. All these "different" games obscure the fact that very little progress ever gets made.

TGH316

Sep 21, 2018
It's a shame the maker can't keep a game going. Everytime it's 1 or 2 updates then "abandoned" or "remade." I'd end up subscribing to them if they kept going strong on at least 1 game.

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
I don't think this one was even supposed to get more updates. It was officially "Reworked into Djinn" and their discord still lists it that way.

Yeah, a total mess. And all of their games use the same assets, the same apartment, same map. Even the same exact lewd scenes with the models swapped out. All these "different" games obscure the fact that very little progress ever gets made.
So what you're saying is.... Futa Multiverse? :D Yeah no these games are just copy/paste with a roughly similar story which sucks cos i love a good bit of futa action. Shame really, shame.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SinsOfHerFather-1.08
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok so this 1.08 (or 1.8) is a revamp of the game.
The new art style is quite cool (the characters and the scenes are way more interesting with this new art direction).
But is it a "teaser" to announce the continuation for this game or not... I'm quite lost here ^^'

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Could anyone answer why was it banned from Patreon and it says v1.8 but when downloading PC version it states v1.08 so am I correct in guessing it's the updated version even though numbering is different? OK forget the number thing as I just read two posts up but the Patreon question is still a go.....

Dec 21, 2019
Could anyone answer why was it banned from Patreon and it says v1.8 but when downloading PC version it states v1.08 so am I correct in guessing it's the updated version even though numbering is different? OK forget the number thing as I just read two posts up but the Patreon question is still a go.....
All this dev's games have incest. Patreon bans incest. What's complicated?

Some games get away with the whole "landlady" thing and some don't. Maybe having literal identical twins hurt this one's chances lol.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
All this dev's games have incest. Patreon bans incest. What's complicated?

Some games get away with the whole "landlady" thing and some don't. Maybe having literal identical twins hurt this one's chances lol.
I didn't say it was complicated I just didn't know that about Patreon and yeah your probably right that identical twins could blur that proverbial line, thanks for answer.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
The most likely reason for the Patreon ban is the incest content. Patreon doesn't allow that and regularly bans games that include any incest content. Some devs try to get around that by using "landlady/roommate" or by allowing the user to specify the relationships between characters. Patreon simply isn't the best choice for open, adult games because they have a whole lot of rules about what is and isn't allowed, with incest being one very big no-no for them. *shrug*

EDIT: Answered by someone else while I was typing this out! (y) :cool:

Reactions: steelmonkey76

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
The most likely reason for the Patreon ban is the incest content. Patreon doesn't allow that and regularly bans games that include any incest content. Some devs try to get around that by using "landlady/roommate" or by allowing the user to specify the relationships between characters. Patreon simply isn't the best choice for open, adult games because they have a whole lot of rules about what is and isn't allowed, with incest being one very big no-no for them. *shrug*

EDIT: Answered by someone else while I was typing this out! (y) :cool:
Still....Thanks for that :)

Reactions: GrizzlyUK
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes