IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
The new dialogue game mode has a greyed out Bad End button. anyone know if they can be unlocked?

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
Can someone share the android file for the 7.1? I can't play it in my desktop for some unknown goddamn reasons .

Ecl1p5e

Nov 30, 2018
Once I figured out that you can sell ammo, getting to make your own ammunition and selling it for super easy cash makes the game a cakewalk even in Hard mode. :whistle:

No longer works? Input Mismatch
The first letter of all the words need to be in caps, like "Let Me See All"

Ayanokoji4

Oct 13, 2023
Can you tell me what version this is? Public? It's just that the author has the game divided into 3 VIP versions with different code names, I would like to know the version of this one.

T.L.O.T.R.

Jan 14, 2023
Can you tell me what version this is? Public? It's just that the author has the game divided into 3 VIP versions with different code names, I would like to know the version of this one.
I think it's not public, because you can use cheat code, that is only worked in higher tier version

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
The new dialogue game mode has a greyed out Bad End button. anyone know if they can be unlocked?
I tried on both Hard and Easy mode. Both greyed out.

Also does any know if the cheat speech bubble is broken in the new version or if its just me.
I click it and nothing happens.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes