goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
Although, the only free downloadable file there is missing the best bits( the bad endings and almost all the character's deaths). Even the costumes are locked as well, you can't even cheat as far as I remember. Unlike the one posted in here, which you can fully experience the game mostly because it was the paid/patreon version. Unless , you would buy the patreon version( just like the previous source giver on this thread ). If you could buy it , might as well share it to this thread, if you don't mind .

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Anyone wanna (nicely) poke Zemax to update the game thread? Been a half month.

0.7.2 adds a WIP minigame of coaxing info from the named NPCs to improve stats and reduce costs. (And also is what now locks you from ammo and trap production, fun.)
FMC must mess with their lust toward her, in order to make them cough up info, both of which are depending on the NPC, while on a timer of Fear/"trying not to get too nervous" (curable by meds or time units).
You MUST learn how to play this minigame to survive (esp. on Hard :) ). If you exit the minigame, you lose out on the benefits (seemingly FOREVER, which is lame), and this especially sucks since you must do this minigame to unlock the production facilities aforementioned.
It's definitely gonna need updates because there is way too much dialogue to cycle through to make it enjoyable, and hitting Esc key one too many times to go through the dialogue can kick you out of the minigame and break the UI. Please, where's the auto-play dialogue button???

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
The android and Linux versions on the downloads description is on 7.1, But yet inside all of the links says it's only 6.9??? Is there a bug or what?

trester123

Oct 23, 2022
This zombie certainly doesn't have the muscle strength for sex dominant. Just looking at this spineless animal having sex makes all logic go awry and it's completely absurd.
Spine and legs are essential for sex dominant.
Arms and tentacles to hold the snack.

1726501460241.png
and it's a lot of fantasy to believe that this zombie is able to have sex in this dominant position,
His spine is absurdly destroyed, there's no way it can work.

It is completely acceptable for a supernatural skeleton in a dominant sex position after all he is moved by supernatural forces.
1726502438827.png
[UMAI NEKO]

Zombies are not supernatural, they depend on physical strength and performance of the physical body, man, this zombie really made me indignant, sorry

But I loved the game, it's light, fun and runs on my simple laptop.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes