• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG Completed Sister Travel [Final] [Inusuku/Kagura Games]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
Inusuku is gonna release (shut up) a game called soon. Not sure if it's a sequel to Sister Travel, but the DLSite page says it's gonna come (shut up) late this December, around Christmastime maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: Rambling Noob

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Sister Explorer was put on hold a while ago unfortunately, it's listed as suspended on Ci-en and that DLSite release date keeps getting bumped up. Don't think it's a actual sequel.

Reactions: Beyo

asiandude

Jul 18, 2021
Miracle apple is just down to randomness from the sounds of it, guide on Steam.
Thanks, a little confused with the guide tho. I'm just figured that all seal, mold, and banshee mission must completed to trigger an ursa mission, the miracle fruit is behind ursa on second big tree after you subdue it. After that, the rest is easy. Anyway, thank you.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wolf usually has its save folder in the main folder with the exe. It's where the Imouto Life save files are, and all others ones I have handy. Same with the Steam version of this and Branded Azel.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
wtf is wrong with the command ?
The weird movement controls? Other that X, Z and C in the options I don't think there's any way to change...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a shame they never went back and added whatever they used in Imouto Life for mouse movement.

Reactions: bruhda nuts

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
After get rid of seals and panda. where to go next ? maybe I need feather ? well where is it ?
How to find panda?I know the location is in the southern forest but when I get there & trying so many times can't find one,the ones I always find are: wild grey piglets & wild chicow (hybrid between a chicken & a cow),I'm so confuse here

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How to find panda?I know the location is in the southern forest but when I get there & trying so many times can't find one,the ones I always find are: wild grey piglets & wild chicow (hybrid between a chicken & a cow),I'm so confuse here
Try equipping Medina's bear items and then head to the ruins area. You may find a notification of a new event.

Stalkerman70

Mar 20, 2022
Try equipping Medina's bear items and then head to the ruins area. You may find a notification of a new event.
And how exactly I found this Medina's bear items?I tried to find them in the blacksmith's shop but he doesn't has any to sold.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
And how exactly I found this Medina's bear items?I tried to find them in the blacksmith's shop but he doesn't has any to sold.
iirc, you get one bear item from doing the ursa hunt quest. The other bear item can be sold to you. The last item you get after fighting the panda(?) you've been looking for. If you haven't seen any of these things, then you may need to progress the story further.

It's been a while, so I could be wrong.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes