Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys as always i restart form the scratch the game because i like to test and see all the new improvement:
I am really surprised about the huge upgrade of this game! The last version i play was the v0.10 normal, i do not download the hd version, so when i start the v0.11 i was like... mmm i am play the right game? XD
So i was really surprise and i really like this huge power up.
The light, the color, the girls/woman look much more alive now. And much gorgeous! For example Alina now look more gorgeous. The first time i see her i really was... do i need to fuck her or not? Because was... how to say not so sexy. But now i really like her. Well i prefer always the family one XD but surelly is a huge power up.

Let's start with a little bug i find. At last if the thing is a bug.
After you meet the first time alina brother and play the game till the night, the game show me something like that:

As you can see the order is not in the right palace. Also the text on bella and mom are not 100% complete in the box.
Also i see the new improvement about the Discret inc with mom. After you fuck the assistent, the plot continue add some plot in it. Real interessing this new thing.
Also i just need to understand something. On Day 22 the walkthrough say that i can start a romantic relationship with mc mother. But on the relationship point menu i only see that i have a relationship with the mother. I do not see anything like (love/romance) next to her name. Do i do somethining wrong? Or is not like Bella and there is no (love) word write next to mom name?
Till the first time i play this game i was thinking about something. Why do you do not add a map?
I mean a map with some location, so you can go and visit all the girls/women in game? So you can replay some sex scene?
The game have a real huge and awesome plot. But it so direct. With a map you can give more freedome so you can go freely to all the girls. And when you wanna continue retun to home and continue the game. Also because i really wanna replay every sex thing with all the sisters and the mother too.

Anyway you really do an huge power up to you game!
Thank you to let us play you game. You improve even more!

Reactions: Perverteer

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Hi Doc, I see you are continueing the talk about Ms Smith, but might you answer my reaction to your post? I was confused about it and asked you to clarify.

Pretty sure he mentioned my post above yours. If you look at that, you'll see I included two quotes, the one above mine that we were discussing, and the one he mentioned from another thread entirely that the poster just copied and pasted directly for some reason.

Reactions: User_32285

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Dominatrixes dont have to touch or hurt customers. They tell them to do stuff and they grovel before their lady.
Degredation can include licking assholes and feet, but a skilled and creative trix won't have to ever lay a finger on their slaves to put them in their place. Especially if they own a place as big as Discreet (to me it seems she's the only Mistress there).

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
I've seen more reports about this and people also reported booom313's builds of other games having the same problem. I've searched the Ren'Py forums, but I cannot find anything about it. Will look into it again, but my guess it's got something to do with the GPU on some Android devices.

Thanks! @bobomb guessed it correctly, I'm on my own developing this thing. Though I do have a growing number of awesome testers and proofreaders.

I'm still in the early stages of planning the content for v0.12, but the softcore path for Bella will get more attention than the hardcore path this time.

Thanks! I liked how the park renders and story with Rachel turned out as well.

I've seen the request for pregnancy crop up a few times and I've been tracking the creampies starting from this release... (Weird sentence, that one.) If I'm going to implement it, it's likely going to be as one of the endings (of which there will be multiple).

This question has been asked by a few others and it's probably because you're running the standard version of the game. to unlock the censored version, or you can download the patch from . The message shouldn't trigger in the standard version, this will be fixed in the next release.

Mom is going to be the one of the central characters in the next release, where you take her on a date. This is can be done as part of the Discreet storyline, or as the start of a romantic path, bypassing the femdom content at Discreet for those who're turned off by that.

Every release is HD from now on. All renders are created at 1920x1080 pixels and rendered in Iray.

As a reviewer mentioned as well, I'm struggling a bit with black characters. I find it rather difficult get the lighting of very dark skin correct. That's why I lightened both James' and Ana's skin when updating the renders for the HD release. This release cycle I'm experimenting a bit with skin shaders, so I might introduce some characters with darker skins if the storyline permits it.

I think it's in part because of the diverging storylines. If you play the romantic route with Bella, you miss out on a chunk of content for the hardcore path. The amount of new renders (187) is roughly the same as the previous release (174) and that puts enough strain on my monthly workload, I'm afraid.
Sir, I would just like to say you develop my favorite VN game ever. I am a romantic at heart and I love your story. You have me waffling on giving money to patreon. Is there a way I can contribute directly to you and cut out patreon?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Pretty sure he mentioned my post above yours. If you look at that, you'll see I included two quotes, the one above mine that we were discussing, and the one he mentioned from another thread entirely that the poster just copied and pasted directly for some reason.
Yeah, that's correct. I admit i don't found the right words to clartify my written text. i was kinda in a hurry. So @rideroftheapocalypse that's what i meant, sorry for the confusion! XD

Almost and never is not one and the same. Mom is a skip in this game for sure.
Nitpicky are we?! XD

Think what you guys want, jeez it's just a fiction.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Nah, but can't really reconcile living with a mom that does that, nevermind have something with her
That's fine with me. Everyone to its own. ;)
I like her, she is a strong independent woman, she had to raise 3 childs on her own with no support from her former husband. The job choice is sure something to discuss, but it gave her the opportunity to live a pretty fine life.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
That's fine with me. Everyone to its own. ;)
I like her, she is a strong independent woman, she had to raise 3 childs on her own with no support from her former husband. The job choice is sure something to discuss, but it gave her the opportunity to live a pretty fine life.
Get ya, to each his own, but being dominant on top of that, or strong as you like to say, meh. Noped

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
...Also i just need to understand something. On Day 22 the walkthrough say that i can start a romantic relationship with mc mother. But on the relationship point menu i only see that i have a relationship with the mother. I do not see anything like (love/romance) next to her name. Do i do somethining wrong? Or is not like Bella and there is no (love) word write next to mom name?
Till the first time i play this game i was thinking about something. Why do you do not add a map?
I mean a map with some location, so you can go and visit all the girls/women in game? So you can replay some sex scene?
The game have a real huge and awesome plot. But it so direct. With a map you can give more freedome so you can go freely to all the girls. And when you wanna continue retun to home and continue the game. Also because i really wanna replay every sex thing with all the sisters and the mother too.

Anyway you really do an huge power up to you game!
Thank you to let us play you game. You improve even more!
There is no (love) word written bc the middle daughter is the only one with two paths (romance(love)/domination). All other characters are on the love route until now (i guess with the next update this will chance bc you can still go to discreet inc. or leave that path completly and only romance Mom (Ms Smith).

With the Map. it is no grindgame/open world game, its pretty linear so, you just visit the places the dev has given you the choice to visit. (you can re-visit scenes in the gallery, not all but a few selected).

Get ya, to each his own, but being dominant on top of that, or strong as you like to say, meh. Noped
Let's just see, how the romance path comes along, maybe we will see a completly different Mom. :)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
U

User_32285

Ok :) I am/was confused because he asked me "The intention of this is ???" Which let me to believe he was talking about my post.

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018
How to fix this??

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
Exception: Could not load image u'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "day15.rpyc", line 520, in script
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/ast.py", line 618, in execute
statement_name("say")
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
i(name)
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/exports.py", line 1452, in with_statement
return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2207, in do_with
clear=clear)
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 3132, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/core.py", line 2055, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 717, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/transition.py", line 358, in render
bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/layout.py", line 717, in render
File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 495, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "/data/data/com.perverteer.sl/files/renpy/display/pgrender.py", line 160, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg': error('JPEG loading

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
@ Everyone whining about how the mother might've touched a few dicks in the past and thus they don't want anything to do with her:

I've got some bad news for you about how someone becomes a mother in the first place
I'd have no problem with her re-marrying or having boyfriends, but being a sex worker for 10 years or whoever long it was I do

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
@ Everyone whining about how the mother might've touched a few dicks in the past and thus they don't want anything to do with her:

I've got some bad news for you about how someone becomes a mother in the first place
i want to go even further: i want to see her touching a few dicks. i don't have the hots for the mom character, but a "share" route would have me fully invested.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
I actually prefer a dominatrix who never got in sexual physical contact with her clients instead of a woman who had several husbands and boyfriends.
i agree but i find very unbelievable that after 10 years working she didn't had physical contact with her clients

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
i agree but i find very unbelievable that after 10 years working she didn't had physical contact with her clients
Honestly she didn't according to the receptionist and doesn't need to.....That's what her slave/receptionist is for. She makes her slave do the sexual things to the clients and has her relieve sexual tension with her after.
She shows us that after second session with MC, at least I believe it started on the second, when she got her pussy eaten out by the receptionist/slave after MC appointment.

Anyway, Mom may have never done shit with anyone (except MC) only let her slave do it, when the time came.
I love the fact that Mom cannot understand why she is so strongly attracted to the masked MC, and I can't wait till the realization will hit...Lol!!

Most likely, I'll go with total love/romance route with her, but until it gets implemented more, I'll keep doing office visits to tide me over, for Mom stuff...………………………….Peace!!

HawkeyeTheFirst

Jul 19, 2018
Hy there,
I just joined just to keep in touch with this great game.
Unfortunately there is a problem that I can not get around for android since version 0.10.
Regardless if I select extras or new game, there is an error message right at the start:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/day01_apartment_door_blurred.jpg'>:
Exception: Could not load image u'images/day01_apartment_door_blurred.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

+++snip+++
I ignore the complete message for now but can provide it if needed.

I have never build an APK but when I extract it, the path to the mentioned Image is(should be)
SL-0.11-release-extra-scenes/assets/x-game/x-images/x-day01_apartment_door_blurred.jpg

Maybe this is expected and I am just confused or there is a scripting error than seemingly only I encounter.

Best regards

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes