fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
the android version is a hackjob packup.

rename that file and pack the apk back up.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
...I just realized that there's going to be a metric fuckton of content still to go, if we're still on v0.11; the levels of depravity, alternate kinds of romances for those who only currently seem to have one type, a possibly overarching plot...geez, the possibilities are astounding with how much there's left to go

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
This question has been asked by a few others and it's probably because you're running the standard version of the game. to unlock the censored version, or you can download the patch from . The message shouldn't trigger in the standard version, this will be fixed in the next release.
Thanks, that did the trick. I could have sworn I ran the taboo edition though.

JohDR

Jul 25, 2018
For anyone having issues with the Android version, here are a couple of things to try:

• Back up your existing game data (should be located in devicestorage/Android/data/com.perverteer.sl), then delete the com.perverteer.sl folder from its original location.
  • Uninstall older any existing version of the app before attempting to install the latest version.
The newest version works fine for me on a variety of mid-range and high-end test devices running 5.1.1, 6.0.1, and 8.0.

If you're still having problems running the Android version, please be as descriptive as possible when posting about any issues, including what device you're using, what version of Android, when the problem occurs (downloading, attempting to install, attempting to open the game, while playing the game, etc) and what exactly you are seeing on screen, including any error messages.
If i do that i will lose my saves?

HawkeyeTheFirst

Jul 19, 2018
If i do that i will lose my saves?
I don't care about saves, uninstalled everything, the mentioned folder was already gone but I deleted some related folders on my memory card, although they were empty.
The problem I described earlier with the error messages because of different directory-/picture-names remained. I got the MEGA-Version 0.11 from thew very first post.
I'm using an Huawey 10something with Android 6.0.
...and without intention to start something nasty ;-) , the Boom-APK with 0.9 works fine.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Slight writing critique, James says he knows you and Ana are fucking, then acts surprised when you say we're fucking on the "share" route, seems like either the wrong bit of script got hooked in, or maybe a writing goof.
It's a writing goof, it should actually trigger when you didn't tell him about it. Should be fixed in the next release.

Only minor gripe I have with the game is that animations seemed to have dried up after the first few days and there could be more "in-between" renders. I mean with that that the story has progressed further than the current picture shows and you look at the "no-longer-fitting" pic for a few screens before it jumps to the next. But overall I really enjoyed it (with the patched version, of course).
Thanks for the kind words! About the animations, I've stopped doing them because I didn't like those two-frame crossfades. Including full animations would be fantastic, but I currently lack the resources to do them properly.

I have a question that may or may not go in this section of the forum. Ok clarifying you date youngest, and middle and oldest(love/Submissive), and option to sleep with all 3 shows but only one per night can be done then it is next day, does this stop relationships with ones you do not get to sleep with each night? I can not see how until new content added to date MS smith outside BDSM scenario, and or added options to sneak from one bed to another in same night to keep all women in house from killing you. Sorry punctuation and sentence structure off a bit. I think the option to get a double King size bed and have everyone all in one place would have been a better option but that is just my opinion.
Failing to sleep with someone isn't an automatic end to your relationship with them. But, if someone has invited you to their bed and you fail to show up, there will be consequences. The Double King Size bed might be a feature in the future, when you start to build your harem, but the storylines for the individual girls aren't there yet.

The extent of the Mom path is probably still being decided. Perveteer didn't seem overly excited about creating it (more of a fan request thing).

The main focus will remain the title characters, I'm sure.
I wasn't really excited, but I've been writing her scenes for the next release and I'm enjoying it so far. So Mom is going to get some love in the upcoming release.

After you meet the first time alina brother and play the game till the night, the game show me something like that:

As you can see the order is not in the right palace. Also the text on bella and mom are not 100% complete in the box.
[...]
Also i just need to understand something. On Day 22 the walkthrough say that i can start a romantic relationship with mc mother. But on the relationship point menu i only see that i have a relationship with the mother. I do not see anything like (love/romance) next to her name. Do i do somethining wrong? Or is not like Bella and there is no (love) word write next to mom name?
Till the first time i play this game i was thinking about something. Why do you do not add a map?
I mean a map with some location, so you can go and visit all the girls/women in game? So you can replay some sex scene?
The game have a real huge and awesome plot. But it so direct. With a map you can give more freedome so you can go freely to all the girls. And when you wanna continue retun to home and continue the game. Also because i really wanna replay every sex thing with all the sisters and the mother too.
Thanks for the review! I'll look into that choices bug. It's one of the few instances where there are so many options that I have to add give them separate columns.

There is no love relationship tracker for Mom yet. Formally, there is no relationship variable set and there are some hoops to jump through story-wise as well. You'll be able to make some good progress in the next release.

The map is an interesting idea, but I think it fits sandbox games like Mythic Manor and Milfy City or RPGs better. A replay menu to repeat all the sex scenes in the game is an interesting idea and totally doable from a technical standpoint. That one is going on my todo-list I think.

Sir, I would just like to say you develop my favorite VN game ever. I am a romantic at heart and I love your story. You have me waffling on giving money to patreon. Is there a way I can contribute directly to you and cut out patreon?
Thank you so much! Directly supporting isn't possible I'm afraid, though I've set up this week. So if you'd like you can support me via that route. I have to figure out a way to set up rewards, you'll probably get a password to access private posts on .

How to fix this??

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg'>:
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
Exception: Could not load image u'images/day15_boutique_girl_posing.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)
Weird, I haven't seen this error reported by anyone else. Is the image actually present in your install? Maybe it's been quarantined by your antivirus software or something?

I don't care about saves, uninstalled everything, the mentioned folder was already gone but I deleted some related folders on my memory card, although they were empty.
The problem I described earlier with the error messages because of different directory-/picture-names remained. I got the MEGA-Version 0.11 from thew very first post.
I'm using an Huawey 10something with Android 6.0.
...and without intention to start something nasty ;-) , the Boom-APK with 0.9 works fine.
This is weird as well, because you get an error about the very first image in the game and I'm 100% sure this is included in the latest APK. Is the image present in the APK you're using? I think you can just unzip an APK, or you can after you change the file extension to .zip.

The 'x-filename' notation is how Ren'Py repackages all assets, so that's how it should be. I've unpacked both my release and Boom's 0.9, but weirdly enough I don't see any differences. The only thing I can think of is that maybe we use another version of the Android SDK or Ren'Py (I use the latest version). Unfortunately, packaging Android releases is a bit of black box in Ren'Py. There's not a lot you can configure and everything is mostly automated.

bobomb

Dec 2, 2017
It's a writing goof, it should actually trigger when you didn't tell him about it. Should be fixed in the next release.

Thanks for the kind words! About the animations, I've stopped doing them because I didn't like those two-frame crossfades. Including full animations would be fantastic, but I currently lack the resources to do them properly.

Failing to sleep with someone isn't an automatic end to your relationship with them. But, if someone has invited you to their bed and you fail to show up, there will be consequences. The Double King Size bed might be a feature in the future, when you start to build your harem, but the storylines for the individual girls aren't there yet.

I wasn't really excited, but I've been writing her scenes for the next release and I'm enjoying it so far. So Mom is going to get some love in the upcoming release.

Thanks for the review! I'll look into that choices bug. It's one of the few instances where there are so many options that I have to add give them separate columns.

There is no love relationship tracker for Mom yet. Formally, there is no relationship variable set and there are some hoops to jump through story-wise as well. You'll be able to make some good progress in the next release.

The map is an interesting idea, but I think it fits sandbox games like Mythic Manor and Milfy City or RPGs better. A replay menu to repeat all the sex scenes in the game is an interesting idea and totally doable from a technical standpoint. That one is going on my todo-list I think.

Thank you so much! Directly supporting isn't possible I'm afraid, though I've set up this week. So if you'd like you can support me via that route. I have to figure out a way to set up rewards, you'll probably get a password to access private posts on .

Weird, I haven't seen this error reported by anyone else. Is the image actually present in your install? Maybe it's been quarantined by your antivirus software or something?

This is weird as well, because you get an error about the very first image in the game and I'm 100% sure this is included in the latest APK. Is the image present in the APK you're using? I think you can just unzip an APK, or you can after you change the file extension to .zip.

The 'x-filename' notation is how Ren'Py repackages all assets, so that's how it should be. I've unpacked both my release and Boom's 0.9, but weirdly enough I don't see any differences. The only thing I can think of is that maybe we use another version of the Android SDK or Ren'Py (I use the latest version). Unfortunately, packaging Android releases is a bit of black box in Ren'Py. There's not a lot you can configure and everything is mostly automated.
Enjoy your week of coffees sir. And I don't need anything for it. I'm sure by the time you are done your VN will be well worth what I paid (I mean arguably it is already). Keep up the good work. Just promise me, no Steven King endings. That would be disastrous with your story.

Footnote - For those of you who have not read Steven King his endings suck because they are always appropriate, but never satisfying. If Steven King wrote SL the end would be them getting caught by the moral cops and all their friends turning on them, but it was somehow James and Ana's creole voodoo grandma that reached from beyond the grave to punish their wickedness.

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
I'm really impressed by the content and the scope of the game. The models look fantastic too. I can't wait to see where it goes, especially considering this is still seemingly an early version.

Reactions: Perverteer

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018

OK thanks for update. I thought I must have screwed up somewhere when option to sleep with the girls shows up and can't decide if not sleeping with the others will screw over the Harem part of the game feature. I was a bit worried I screwed up not sleeping with one and next day the one I missed shows up asking where I was last night. but again thanks for the update, and keep up the good work liked it so far.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Enjoy your week of coffees sir. And I don't need anything for it. I'm sure by the time you are done your VN will be well worth what I paid (I mean arguably it is already). Keep up the good work. Just promise me, no Steven King endings. That would be disastrous with your story.

Footnote - For those of you who have not read Steven King his endings suck because they are always appropriate, but never satisfying. If Steven King wrote SL the end would be them getting caught by the moral cops and all their friends turning on them, but it was somehow James and Ana's creole voodoo grandma that reached from beyond the grave to punish their wickedness.
I brush your cheek and whisper, "thinner".

Jay 7676

Jan 12, 2018

This happens in android version

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
Screenshot_2018-08-24-16-25-54.jpg green screen issue with android port..
my phone
Android 5.1 lollipop
Qualcomm MSM8212 Snapdragon 200
Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
adreno 302
1g ram

got same green screen issue as lewd island. official port which got fixed by @spear1403
@Perverteer is there a way to fix it?

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
matrix lmao
tested various android gpu for the game..
adreno,mali,powervr
2015 -below (might have problem such as greenscreen and etc.)
2016-up (game has no issue)opencl1.1e ,renderscript
tegra gpu k or x1 (prolly has no issue)
tergra4 below (may or may not have problem with renders depends on overall specs.)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes