cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well start with rachel, move on bella then mommy or liza (i'm quite sure mc will have sex (outside discreet) with mommy before with liza) and eventually happy with them all.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Finally got the Dec, update played... I got to say, it was awsome. Hell of acliffhanger. Bella seems to be fine with sharing the brother, hope in next update, Rachel accepts it, then Liza... When mom catches them, I'm hoping in a group, he lets her know he is Mr. Holmes... Hope all 3 sisters get pregnant...

Reactions: Perverteer

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Finally got the Dec, update played... I got to say, it was awsome. Hell of acliffhanger. Bella seems to be fine with sharing the brother, hope in next update, Rachel accepts it, then Liza... When mom catches them, I'm hoping in a group, he lets her know he is Mr. Holmes... Hope all 3 sisters get pregnant...
The developer has communicated pregnancy as an optional function. Pregnant depraved Rachel

Reactions: JJsworld

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a problem, the image appears and disappears all the time while I play.
Have a look maybe as it sounds like a display problem. If not download the game again in case something went wrong with the previous one or the unzipping, or try moving the game to the desktop and try it from there. Otherwise no idea I'm afraid.

Reactions: voodoosb

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Great theories... Here is mine, inwhich, I think or hope, it plays out... I think he will convince Rachel to continue thier relationship, since Bella has already agreed. Liza will submit to her desires for him, and catch him with Rachel. He will then convince her, to continue. At some point the mom will catch him with one, if not all 3, or one if not all 3 will become impregnated by him, to which they tell mom. Mom goes into bitch mode towards him, thats when he reveals that he is Mr. Holmes. She can't do without him, nor can the sisters, so they all move back to the island, where it's legal, and continue thier relationships...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Great theories... Here is mine, inwhich, I think or hope, it plays out... I think he will convince Rachel to continue thier relationship, since Bella has already agreed. Liza will submit to her desires for him, and catch him with Rachel. He will then convince her, to continue. At some point the mom will catch him with one, if not all 3, or one if not all 3 will become impregnated by him, to which they tell mom. Mom goes into bitch mode towards him, thats when he reveals that he is Mr. Holmes. She can't do without him, nor can the sisters, so they all move back to the island, where it's legal, and continue thier relationships...
Excellent theory!

Reactions: JJsworld

SpardaFamily

Jan 12, 2018
Got Error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'day31'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day30.rpyc", line 947, in script
  File "F:\SL-0151-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.15.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "F:\SL-0151-Extra_Scenes_Edition_PC\SL-0.15.1-Extra Scenes Edition (PC)\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day31'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
SL 0.15.1
Wed Jan 09 21:44:37 2019

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes