Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
How exactly do you trigger Confessing your Relationship with Rachel to Bella? I go right from Discreet Inc, to the option to sleep to day 32. Nothing with Bella shows up. I'm on the dominant path with Bella so is that the reason? And so far I've followed all the Harem route options.

Reactions: Maestro91

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
How exactly do you trigger Confessing your Relationship with Rachel to Bella? I go right from Discreet Inc, to the option to sleep to day 32. Nothing with Bella shows up. I'm on the dominant path with Bella so is that the reason? And so far I've followed all the Harem route options.
As far as has been deduced Bella does not get a say as sub and just has to accept it.

Reactions: Yonamous

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
played this great game through its different versions but this time around,i cant get the bella loan scene to trigger,she refuses me to enter her room,any ideas
clearly you both have missed something important.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Yeah if mem serves after the bowling alley trip, if you rubbed Rachel's ass on the dominant Bella route. She saw n later that night MC tells her he and Rachel are in love and that he'll make a relationship between the three of them work.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, but I think the relationship with Liza is a bit behind the others (not entirely sure but it would make sense going slower with her).
Liza is the only sister that the MC hasn't yet had sex with because she's much more shy and introverted so it's taking more time to open her up to it. However, on the Love route with Bella (which I went with), it would seem as though the story is being set up to have Bella bring Liza into your harem given what they did together when you were out with Rachel. Don't know if the same Bella/Liza scene happens with the Dominant route, but if it does then I guess it will be the same for both routes but with perhaps some different scenes/dialogue later on.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Man dumping Rachel's ass for Bella, just so she can become a spiteful Scooby-Doo antagonist nuisance making things difficult/interesting for comedic value seems like and interesting prospect which I hope happens. If not for the memes then for Bella alone.

rhettWayne

Dec 16, 2018
Hi everyone!
I am not getting the day 7 bella crying scene. What am i doing wrong? After tailing the misterX, it goes straight to evening rachel scene. What am i missing?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Man all you people picking sides about who isnt bangable, meanwhile my MC (using his default name since I dont self-insert) is fucking anything that he can as long as the WT doesnt tell me it will cause problems later.

I think the only chick I skipped and thats cause I am a bro was Dwayne's mom... I let James fuck the shit out of her... her scene in the "extras" didnt really do it for me, as I dont get stiff from sub/dom crap that much... And because James deserves a reward for being one of ONLY 3 !!! black friends that are actually bros and not there for NTR trash. I also encouraged him to fuck his sister Ana, was sad when the sleepover event had MC banging both Ana and Kira... lucikly Perveteer fixed that and the flag checking if you were ok with James banging his sis is now acknowledged and you get a foursome (with no swap thank god).

I however do agree with the guy that gave praise for this update focusing on the stars of this game which are THE FAMILY, a smidge of Aline was ok, though everytime she shows up with her "hurt me" crap during sex I get turned off more and more by her.

Speaking of Alina, who hear picked which of the two good options ? The first time I picked "tell her the truth", but then loaded and went with the "fuck her" path... The truth path had a hint of a possibility of Alina and Rachel 3some, but if she is going to be there with her "hurt me" shit and get Rachel hooked on that type of sex, she can sod off...thats why I chose to fuck her instead, I rather the 3some be with Bella and Rachel so it can be steamy without any filthy fetish ruining it... pure love and lust and hard fucking with some creampie action for both.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
alina's model is ugly in my opinion, but oh boi, her scenes are the hottest.
adrianna's model is gorgous, and her scenes are hot af. but there is little scene with her.
being a sick netori maniac, best scenes for me are the ones with iris

RogueOperative_

Jun 3, 2018
The new update gave me nothing for some reason. Day 31 and 32 skip straight away to the evening with nothing but sleep option and then it ends. Im playing a save from an older version, is that it?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The new update gave me nothing for some reason. Day 31 and 32 skip straight away to the evening with nothing but sleep option and then it ends. Im playing a save from an older version, is that it?
You must be on a romantic relationship with Bella and Rachel, and have Alina at your disposal. There's also the conclusion of the Discreet path

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes