WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I used the program BlueKnight suggested and it worked, but it turned all the files to WEBP. So instead of getting a preview of the pics, I just get the Google CHrome/Internet explorer icon. Im also picking and choosing which pics I want too..

This is literally the first game on this site I got addicted too. and I really love the CGs. For research purposes *Wink Wink*
I use this little App to convert webp images to any other imagefile. But it reverses the images (from first to last and last to first) you have to re order them by hand.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

EckkoVoid

Oct 13, 2018
In support of your research, please download and install this:

Will let Windows read Webp like any other picture format. For science!
Damn... it works. ITs still webP. but at least it doesn't show the google chrome icon. Spent a couple of minutes trying to find the program and open it.

Thx a lot. Now I can open it as a normal picture

EckkoVoid

Oct 13, 2018
I use this little App to convert webp images to any other imagefile. But it reverses the images (from first to last and last to first) you have to re order them by hand.
The rearranging still sounds like a lot of work. Ill take a look at it regardless. Thx

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
The rearranging still sounds like a lot of work. Ill take a look at it regardless. Thx
yes, true. Maybe there is a way to rearrange them automatically, but i haven't figured that out. At least it converts all selected files in queue.

Wingman666

Nov 24, 2017
In day 22 i cant talk or meet(no option) with james, what i missing, can someone explain
And then coz of that in sleepover in day 28 i cant foursome with james ana and kira what i missing guys someone pls explain

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
I think the incest patch could use some updates, I noticed even with the patch applied mc calls the mother "Susan" instead of "Mom"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yes, true. Maybe there is a way to rearrange them automatically, but i haven't figured that out. At least it converts all selected files in queue.
I don't understand - it takes pic1.webp pic2.webp pic3.webp and outputs pic1.jpg pic2.jpg pic3.jpg, but pic1 is the old pic3, and pic3 is the old pic1?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes