ollahoola

Aug 9, 2018
ok so it seems like whatever i do on day 31 and 32, i cant have time to talk to bella about a union (for harem path). i only speak to rachel about it. is it not implemented yet or am i doing something wrong?

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
ok so it seems like whatever i do on day 31 and 32, i cant have time to talk to bella about a union (for harem path). i only speak to rachel about it. is it not implemented yet or am i doing something wrong?
As far as I know: Since you don't come home from the concert in this update you can't have that talk yet...
(but I believe to remember that this has been discussed here already, so just look through the last pages to be sure)

Dec 8, 2018
I got two scenes then game over im on bellas path. Are the updates just really short or am i missing something?
The last update was entirely Rachel centric and mostly devoted to repairing the damage after she was left upset when she caught you with Bella. If you weren't romancing Rachel it was indeed very short.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know if this game is legal to download in the UK?
yes and if you fear that you get caught from incest material you can change relationships.

I got two scenes then game over im on bellas path. Are the updates just really short or am i missing something?
rachel waking mc and bella, mc comforting bella or going after rachel immediately, go after rachel, etc, there are many scenes incl discreet scene, if mc is totally loyal to sisters then mc might miss discreet and and talking to that weird chinese girl.

Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Hello,
I really love this game so far, especially the dom/corrupting path of Bella. Does anyone know a game with a similar path like Bella`s one? I mean a corruption of a female in which the MC is not really Mr Niceguy? Nothing with a real rapestory, but some blackmailing is ok, so the female is slowly surrendering into your wicked games with her.
Thanks for your help guys.

JCS

Feb 20, 2018
I'm slightly confused - I have a "SisterlyLust-0.42-win" folder from January of 2018, and now I see that the latest update is 0.16? Same game? Split? What happened?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm slightly confused - I have a "SisterlyLust-0.42-win" folder from January of 2018, and now I see that the latest update is 0.16? Same game? Split? What happened?
Bad early version numbering. 0.42 is really 0.4.2, which is well before 0.16.1. See the changelog in the OP.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
is the incest patch packaged with the Android version? not sure moving the patch into the game folder will work without root
Read a few pages, it is a stand alone program with the android. No need to move files, or anything, and works on new update also... Look for BlueKnight post on sunday...

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...240 comment pages; Wasn't about to read through them all for info, when I could just ask.
The sites search bar up top can be set to search just the thread your in, you don't have to manually check threads or search the whole site. That program JJsworld mentioned will patch the games for you, the game isn't already patched (look ).

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
You did something wrong. Because you should have a possibility to talk with Bella before the concert. After you bought everything for Rachel, you may come in her room, but Rachel is not there. And other options will be "come to Bella" or "go to sleep".

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
You did something wrong. Because you should have a possibility to talk with Bella before the concert. After you bought everything for Rachel, you may come in her room, but Rachel is not there. And other options will be "come to Bella" or "go to sleep".
No, you only have this option if you are on Bella's love path. Otherwise she simple doesn't has a right to complain:p

Reactions: Nerttu

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Thanks for the answer, but to clarify. You're saying the Android version has the patch content already, as well as the released bug fixes? 240 comment pages; Wasn't about to read through them all for info, when I could just ask. Still think I'll try it after I finish Become a rockstar.
Actually the link is on the previous page... It works...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But if you don't have love relations with Bella, how it could be harem way?
Then I have a sub/dom realationship with her and for sure some feelings are in every realationship. As the " " descibe the part of building most exclusive for woman and also a form of polygamy.
In regard to the first one, I do believe that not all woman who are part of a harem are in a love realionship with the man. Reason can be as simple as "status symbol".

But for SL I think it was often hinted that Bella likes the submission role.
Thus we have nice family cast:
  • Rachel: open (?) to sharing
  • Bellla: sub
  • Ms. Smith: dom
  • MC: dom
  • Liza: ?
Only Liza is "strange" - is she really from the same family?:D

Reactions: JJsworld

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I loathe that software numbering scheme.

0.4 > 0.16
0.04 < 0.16
Not quite.

0.4 > 0.1.6

0.16 may be "zero point sixteen" or "zero point one (point) six". In this case, it's "zero point sixteen". So 0.4 < 0.16.

The earlier 0.42 should have been 0.4.2. 0.16.1 > 0.4.2.

Reactions: Ruffuss
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes