cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played the first two updates... has this game gotten any better? I remember it being over-the-top, the character renders seem to have gotten better which is a plus, the writing was a bit much for me
game is good, rendering has gotten better since early days, story is is text heavy but manageable (on both bella paths).

3some not happening hints that some girl/girls isn't/aren't in mc's harem.

here's my saves where 3(4)some happened (start on page 2 1st saves (diff bella paths so that's why 2 lines)).

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
The survey is also very much about future developments. I'd like to do a more story-heavy VN after the development of Sisterly Lust is finished, so that's the reason why that option is there.

Thanks Arthoneceron! Those vanished girls might make an appearance in the future... As for the Brazilian Portuguese, Belugio is supposed to be one of those islands discovered by the Europeans somewhere in history. The loose morals are entirely fictional.

At this point I'm at a loss why it still happens. Would you be willing to share a save with me so I can have a look at your story variables and make a possible fix?
Here is my save take a look i try all choises but still scene dont trigger.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Here is my save take a look i try all choises but still scene dont trigger.
Thanks! I've had a look at your save and I think I know what the issue is. Are you running the Taboo Edition or just the Standard? Your save has a couple of variables only present in the Taboo Edition (containing incest). With your save, if I say I'm interested in Kira and catch her when she falls I can reproduce the issue. This is because James will then have sex with sister. This scene doesn't happen in the Standard Edition, so for it to happen you can switch by entering: set_special() in the developer console (triggered by hitting Shift+O), it should output: "Taboo Edition enabled".

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Thanks! I've had a look at your save and I think I know what the issue is. Are you running the Taboo Edition or just the Standard? Your save has a couple of variables only present in the Taboo Edition (containing incest). With your save, if I say I'm interested in Kira and catch her when she falls I can reproduce the issue. This is because James will then have sex with sister. This scene doesn't happen in the Standard Edition, so for it to happen you can switch by entering: set_special() in the developer console (triggered by hitting Shift+O), it should output: "Taboo Edition enabled".
i never play in standart edition i always active the taboo edition with Shift+O and type set_special(True)
so in short i just need to output taboo edition and play that in standart edition to trigger the threway scene cuz in taboo edition what ever choice i make it finish in 4 way with james.

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
Weird, but the only way I can reproduce the error is when I revert to the Standard Edition, because it has less branches of the threeway scene. The threeway scene where James fucks his sister is only available in the Taboo Edition.
well i waited 2 updates with hope that can be fixed im gone wait 1 more update and hope to be fixed i dont wana share my girls with James they are all mine.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
@Perverteer Out of curiosity, is there any chance in future of a little mixing of Bella's paths? By this I mean on the hardcore path we can clearly see Bella's enjoying it and has submissive traits. Is it possible on the love path to maybe do a little role play experimenting with that, at Bella's suggestion? Could potentially be done on the harem path to with Mrs Smith.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
So, 0.16 update confirms MC was in a 4-way relationship with Sasha, Miley, & Sabine before moving in with the family. Bella's reaction to that was funny, need a flashback of that, lol. Secrets are finally coming to light. Mom now knows MC's identity, MC must've learned from Superman, using the mask instead of glasses. As i expected, Alina took it nicely & MC owes her now, waiting for all the other girls reactions. MC & Rachel kissed and made up. Nice callback to Nia, now that i think about it, Shouldn't MC have exchanged numbers/e-mails with Nia & Rebeca? Staying in contact once in a while. That cliffhanger of Valentina finding MC & Rachel in their birthday suits, wonder what will happen. Will it be a day Rachel will never forget?

Dec 31, 2018
It only has one file rpy
Would anyone who plays this game on Android like to test something for me?

I threw a quick little app together designed to convert the Android version from the Standard Edition (no incest) to the Taboo Edition (full incest).

This is a standalone app, and it should work regardless of whether you already have the game installed or not.

All you have to do is download the app and run it. As soon as you see the main menu, you can quit, uninstall my app, and reload the game.

You won't need to keep my app installed, although I'd check to see if the game recognizes itself as the Taboo Edition before uninstalling my app.

Please let me know if this works for you (or if it doesn't)!
It only has one Rpyc file. How do I install it in-game?

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I have done the corruption path with Bella and i's pretty good so far, wonder how it ends. How is the romance path, better/worse?

This game is overall good. Bella is the most attractive one in terms of look and personality from the girls. After that I like the mom too, although she deserved more focus. The other two sisters are nice but kind of boring

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I have done the corruption path with Bella and i's pretty good so far, wonder how it ends. How is the romance path, better/worse?
I like them both. Not much changes, other than dialog. She is a lot sweeter to you in the romance path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea romance and corruption path are at this stage quite same except on 1st more dialogue and on latter she can't state her opinion about mc fucking rachel too besides herself (and soon mommy and 3rd sister liza), early there's big difference since on romance path mc gets to between bella's legs after quite a long wait while in corruption path its quickly.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes