Dec 8, 2018
Huh, never noticed that. Day 31 during the hook up with Alina in the utility closet, she will offer to help with the Rachel drama even though I'm not in a relationship with her.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's.. that's just too risky. lol He took a huge risk forming a sister threesome but all the sisters? How will he possibly keep that quiet? His mother will most definitely kill him or since she's a freak too she'll probably be proud he accomplished that and then castrate him. lol

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's.. that's just too risky. lol He took a huge risk forming a sister threesome but all the sisters? How will he possibly keep that quiet? His mother will most definitely kill him or since she's a freak too she'll probably be proud he accomplished that and then castrate him. lol
Well after the öast mom scene I could definitly see some strong punishment for him :D
This scene might happen sometimes in the future, but for now the MC should focus on making that Triangle work.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well after the öast mom scene I could definitly see some strong punishment for him :D
This scene might happen sometimes in the future, but for now the MC should focus on making that Triangle work.
It is hot how out of all the women he have sex with she is the only one he can't control and she got him wrapped around her finger. The way she let him think he was seducing her when she was in charge the entire time. Top tier writing.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It is hot how out of all the women he have sex with she is the only one he can't control and she got him wrapped around her finger. The way she let him think he was seducing her when she was in charge the entire time. Top tier writing.
Yeah, although it might be a bit different, when you don't play her femdom path. Didn't play the love-only path. But I really enjoy the whole writing of this game. I actually wish we could get a bit more of mom's books :D

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Yeah, although it might be a bit different, when you don't play her femdom path. Didn't play the love-only path. But I really enjoy the whole writing of this game. I actually wish we could get a bit more of mom's books :D
Well books like 50 shades sell like hotcakes for a reason. lol

Reactions: GhostPhil

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
I can understand comparing the "heat" of the story in this game to something as well-known as "50 Shades", but I'm just gonna say this about it: If the guy in "50 Shades" was broke and living in a rundown old trailer park, those stories would have ended up being a 3 part "Criminal Minds" episode. :)

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes