Jan 1, 2018
She didn't joined the escape to Belugio at all?
Could be a glitch, or maybe some choices throughout the session you did closed her path?
I have no clue, she joined my "crew" eagerly in my playthrough.
Now that you mention it, some of the choices you made while you meeting at Discrete could have triggered flags we didn't know were there. I followed the walkthrough and got the option to marry her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You can always hope but I'm pretty sure their story finished in this latest update unless there are any loose ends to tie up with them or they are holidaying on Belugio and bump into our MC and his very pregnant harem :p

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I played through this and got the harem and I had all 4 of the girls in house in my harem. But then Liza tells me about how much she really loves Bella. Which then started to get me worried that Liza might try to steal Bella away from me. :(

Could this end up to be the case in a future update? Or does Bella love me to much to leave me and isn't into women as much as she is into me?

I'm actually going to start over and not include Liza in the harem just in case that ends up a possibility.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very unlikely that you need to restart so you can drop liza (who basically loves his brother more than any1 else).

Reactions: frozenfeet

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
found a bit of a writing goof, I'm on a non-pregnancy route, but the game still says "Mom doesn't drink for obvious reasons" when she hooks up with Iris. Might be worth a look at, maybe have it say she doesn't seem as drunk as Iris, or has a better tolerance or something.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
any estimated guess how many more updates will come before it finishes ? i thought the story ended when they moved to an island or something...

Apr 16, 2019
I have to say that I am not a big fan of the first girl's models (some faces are... well), but the later ones are absolutely stunning. It started with Adriana, then Nia, Rebeca and Selena, they are all very beautiful. I think that from the early girls Bella is by far the prettiest one.

Now, Im here mostly for the story, so that is fine.

And I think I found two mistakes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
There is a name of Bellas hairstyle? I tried to figured it out, searched the topic but couldnt find anything ._. I want to re-create her in Sims 4 for.. things. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: cebs

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
any estimated guess how many more updates will come before it finishes ? i thought the story ended when they moved to an island or something...
We'll get one more update, a set of epilogues for all the possible constellations you can end up in. Due to the sheer number, that's expected to take two months and come out at the end of November. After that, Perv will start a new project with new setting and cast but similar fetishes.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
We'll get one more update, a set of epilogues for all the possible constellations you can end up in. Due to the sheer number, that's expected to take two months and come out at the end of November. After that, Perv will start a new project with new setting and cast but similar fetishes.
ahh.. thanks a lot, i think I'll skip this one and play the last version for lots of new content altogether :cool:

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes