Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The more i think about it the more i get the feeling you need to not touch any of her friends to get her to be with you.
No idea where that line of thinking is coming from, you can have absolutely everyone, having sex with Alina and Ana doesn't stop anything with Rachel.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Bazzy

It was also stated before by the DEV that any relationships with any of the side characters would not affect the players relationships with any of the main girls.

Perverteer

The missing photo appears right after this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Missing photo that comes right after that scene.

The scene that follows here you can only pick one of them to have sex with instead of pick each one one after the other to get all the scenes with them.

And this photo if you didn't see it the other day.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-0-es-perverteer.6547/post-2860596

Last edited:
Reactions: PeteHanson

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
Bazzy

It was also stated before by the DEV that any relationships with any of the side characters would not affect the players relationships with any of the main girls.

Perverteer

The missing photo appears right after this one.

Missing photo that comes right after that scene.

The scene that follows here you can only pick one of them to have sex with instead of pick each one one after the other to get all the scenes with them.

And this photo if you didn't see it the other day.

https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-0-es-perverteer.6547/post-2860596
Thanks! Weird that this one slipped through. It's intended that you can only pick one girl for those scenes, as they're the same in terms of dialogue and poses.

And that dick in the other picture sure doesn't look erect. :D

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
I got the mother (mc submissive to her) and belle (looks like a love route to me.) And a whole heap of other harem, side chick / fuck buddies in the end. But the one i most wanted to have is rachel and i can not for the live of my figure out what to do between day 20 (the taskforce seeing her in her panties) and the ending, or maybe even before that point?! The more i think about it the more i get the feeling you need to not touch any of her friends to get her to be with you.
lol.. was the opposite for me... Rachael was the only one I WASN'T really interested in, but in two playthroughs I couldn't figure out how to avoid her.

did she come to your bed after you went to the cinema with her? If not, she'll elude you for the rest of the game, regardless of the choices you make.
Thanx Perverteer !!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
cxx

Not for me as it happened just while playing the game and doing a search for it only showed day139_movie_b_room.webp in the image folder and going back to a older save did nothing either.

Perverteer

Well I just ended up just screwing one sister then scrolling back screwing the next one then scrolling back screwing the last one and then scrolled back again and picked the one I wanted to screw and screwed her again. So in a way I just did screw them all at one time.

Wedding day MC is marrying 3 sisters a mother Riley and Iris but when talking to James he says that the MC is getting married to 2 smoking hot women instead if 6.

I changed Brody's name to Grody and I changed Justin's name to Just a turd and changed Steels name to the HAG. It was pretty funny when the MC asked Iris why doesn't she leave him and she was all like - Leave just a Turd?

Lots of hot girls the sisters Miley Selena Molly Sabine Kira (though can't really remember her) Nia Alina any some of the other ones that I forgot.

During the wedding vows of Adriana when the mayor asks her do they all pledge the MC replies we do the Mother replies we do and Adriana replies we do. The mothers response shouldn't be there.

Where was the dance with the DJ option? Just kidding . I saw in the background what looks to be the mother from BB in the bar.

When selecting creampie Adriana on the beach after the wedding the MC doesn't creampie her vagina but instead creampies her asshole. The response should of been anal creampie Adriana as I think I saw it like that before for other characters. So I rolled back and creampied someone else instead.

One ending that should of been there was one where the MC took a picture with all of his wives grouped around him including Iris and then sent copies of it to the HAG - Just a turd - Grody - Carl just for the sole purpose of pissing them the fuck off.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.0+incest patch+lains mod :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. I'm not going to spend money to become a google play developer for something that I'm going to do in my free time. Maybe in the future. Give Me Your Feedback through DMs.
Discord:

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
just did a bunch of playthroughs again.
first of all, Bella`s first wedding dress is the best in my eyes and fits the character model well.
2nd, i did single marriages first, except for bella, i did her twice, sub and as a lover
then i did duo marriages and girlfriends on the side
then triple marriages and so on, until final ending with all of them, all 7 and 22 kids lol
also did an ending with with no kids, as for above, started single, then duo, then triple and final all of them.
Day 141, breakfast time, if you have Bella as sub, Susan comments on that
i would say Bella and Liza has best character depth, while Susan and Rachel comes 2nd, in some point, i would say Sasha has more character depth than Susan and Rachel has.
as for replay value, its offers alot and hence why i played this for the past 3 days, as a project to explore it all and i wish i could have gotten a scene with Susan and MC as Masters , using Bella as sub and Bella as sub, is kinda wasted aswell, only gets a few scenes, where only 3 of them, is where she is a sub, where the final one is the true sub scene and it sucks, getting more out of the romance path with her.
i see so many storylines in this, that kinda still opened and ready to be explored, so i will call them wasted
so all in all, if you havent tried it yet, then do it, its worth your time.

Reactions: PeteHanson

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
just did a bunch of playthroughs again.
first of all, Bella`s first wedding dress is the best in my eyes and fits the character model well.
2nd, i did single marriages first, except for bella, i did her twice, sub and as a lover
then i did duo marriages and girlfriends on the side
then triple marriages and so on, until final ending with all of them, all 7 and 22 kids lol
also did an ending with with no kids, as for above, started single, then duo, then triple and final all of them.
Day 141, breakfast time, if you have Bella as sub, Susan comments on that
i would say Bella and Liza has best character depth, while Susan and Rachel comes 2nd, in some point, i would say Sasha has more character depth than Susan and Rachel has.
as for replay value, its offers alot and hence why i played this for the past 3 days, as a project to explore it all and i wish i could have gotten a scene with Susan and MC as Masters , using Bella as sub and Bella as sub, is kinda wasted aswell, only gets a few scenes, where only 3 of them, is where she is a sub, where the final one is the true sub scene and it sucks, getting more out of the romance path with her.
i see so many storylines in this, that kinda still opened and ready to be explored, so i will call them wasted
so all in all, if you havent tried it yet, then do it, its worth your time.
Nice post... you should post this as a review for the game.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I wrote the thing myself, so that should settle the question of copyright. ;)

Of course I still have it, but as it's a gift for the $5+ tier on Patreon I can't share it here. But some of those nasty buccaneers who frequent this vile place have already posted it. Woe is me. :(
Ok, thanks for clearing that up. :)

In theory it's possible to fuck around at full maximum (the manslut/slut route ;)) without any repercussions, the game doesn't punish you for that and allows you to get away with it if you play your cards right.
I found my answer in the lain walkthrough mod and the option to show relationship stats combined with rewinding after choosing to before choosing and so on. I very much underestimated the impact the first few days to weeks have in building relationships in the longrun, which was my mistake. Because its only logical in the way it works. :) I think i got caught up on the fact that most other games somewhat work more in their "own game logic" and less on real world logic, like this game. So.. yeah this is on me and getting to grips with this game compared to many other western and j vns out there.

It still would've been better to explain this stats monitor option (with maybe a short blurb at the beginning of the game) and the fact that its your best indicator to the relationships with the girls, instead of just asking a player that very likely doesn't know yet what that option is or how incredibly useful it will become to the player over the course of the game to just enable or disable it. But that is a nitpick on my part and you can take it for what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perverteer
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes