PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
lol.. was the opposite for me... Rachael was the only one I WASN'T really interested in, but in two playthroughs I couldn't figure out how to avoid her.
I would love to be able to avoid the mother and just get arianna, now in my second playtrough, but that seems to just be a bundle offer, so i have to take it as is. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ashenthorn

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
I very much underestimated the impact the first few days to weeks have in building relationships in the longrun, which was my mistake.
Yeah, this happened to me on my first playthrough... It was game over the first time I peeked on someone, so I started playing very carefully. But by doing so, I ended up not having any relationships with anyone except Rachael and the side girls. Basically, nothing can really progress at that point, and I didn't see any of the girls' stories. Perverteer cleared this up for me, and my second playthrough was MUCH more enjoyable.

Reactions: PeteHanson

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
I can certainly say the same for me. Its very interesting how the sub route for bella changes her so drastically as well. I would even say most of the character writing in this game is very well done. The fact that a few flashbacks over the game do still create such a stong bond with the other three girls is a testament to that. So yeah i'm very much looking forward to any new game he and his team (?) in the future. And if they bring it ever to steam i will buy it on there, thats for sure as well.

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
love this game its perfect ;)
geting options to make pregnant even beter on this games :)

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
BEST HAREM GAME EVER:ROFLMAO:

CONGRULATION TO ME I IMPREGNATE ALL OF THEM:LUL:

Lets list all my children:

Rachel:2 girls
Liza:1 girl,1 boy
Bella:2 girls
Mom:1 boy,2 twin girl
Riley:1 girl
Iris:1 boy
Adriana:1 girl
Alina:1 girl
Ana:1 boy
Rebecca:1 girl
Nia:1 boy
Selena:1 girl
Kira:1 girl
Miley:1 girl
Sabine:1 girl
Sasha:1 girl
Megan:Still pregnant
James:Remain a good friend and live with his sister in the island(i didnt share any girls with him)

So,in the end,i make a huge harem and got all the girl..:whistle:

Great game,and i love it since all of my fetish in here,best harem renpy game ever(y)
I got them all but Megan, I did the love rout with Bella

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I got them all but Megan, I did the love rout with Bella
I get her number at first,then she is gone..in the epilogue she come to that island..Belle ask her to join fucking mc..after a few weeks and threesome fucking non stop,she got pregnant and decide to settle down and live with MC

Reactions: SandmansMisery

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
I get her number at first,then she is gone..in the epilogue she come to that island..Belle ask her to join fucking mc..after a few weeks and threesome fucking non stop,she got pregnant and decide to settle down and live with MC
I'm sure I got her number in my save, but she never she come to that island so maybe I forgot too. lol

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm sure I got her number in my save, but she never she come to that island so maybe I forgot too. lol
In your first encounter, she will spread her leg,and when Belle ask for dance,you choose Belle instead of megan,after finish all of that,she will offer her number to you..she never make any appearance after that until the epilogue

Reactions: SandmansMisery

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
In your first encounter, she will spread her leg,and when Belle ask for dance,you choose Belle instead of megan,after finish all of that,she will offer her number to you..she never make any appearance after that until the epilogue
Yea thats how mine went I just dont have her in my island/epilogue.... Maybe I'll have to go an check my save lol now this is bug the shit out of me lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Genji

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea she's bit tough to get and most of her content is on bella sub route.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
to answer any Megan questions, i got a scene in both Bella routes, a threesome in Bella`s room and both dialogues are different, first when Bella is a sub, MC dont agree on the suprise, Bella made, on Love Route, MC is worried about their secret.
i dont know why you guys are missing this scene

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
to answer any Megan questions, i got a scene in both Bella routes, a threesome in Bella`s room and both dialogues are different, first when Bella is a sub, MC dont agree on the suprise, Bella made, on Love Route, MC is worried about their secret.
i dont know why you guys are missing this scene
I would guess because they are playing 0.23 instead of 1.0. 1.0 was when the Megan scenes were added to Bella's love path

Dozboz

Jan 13, 2020
I cant play past day 26, after sleeping with bella it comes up with the thanks and credits like it's completed, I'm wondering if I've done something wrong, I'm on Android can anyone help?
Edit: I have the compressed version, if I download full version will there be all the content?

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I cant play past day 26, after sleeping with bella it comes up with the thanks and credits like it's completed, I'm wondering if I've done something wrong, I'm on Android can anyone help?
Edit: I have the compressed version, if I download full version will there be all the content?
Compressed vs uncompressed shouldn't matter for this.

What version are you playing? You should play 1.0.

Reactions: Dozboz

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Okay, Wow. Completed Huh. It was 0.2x the last time I downloaded a month or so ago. Now it's suddenly 1.0 and marked Completed?

Still, getting positive reviews in the end threads?

I guess I'm downloading right now and will give this a full play in the next couple of nights.

Gonna be sad to see this one go, but happy it's reached the complete stage.

Funny, because when I first saw this one pop up here, I figured we would get a couple of updates and then see it flagged abandoned.

I am happy to see how wrong I was.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes