MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Okay, Wow. Completed Huh. It was 0.2x the last time I downloaded a month or so ago. Now it's suddenly 1.0 and marked Completed?

Still, getting positive reviews in the end threads?

I guess I'm downloading right now and will give this a full play in the next couple of nights.

Gonna be sad to see this one go, but happy it's reached the complete stage.

Funny, because when I first saw this one pop up here, I figured we would get a couple of updates and then see it flagged abandoned.

I am happy to see how wrong I was.
Version number schemes are mostly arbitrary and mainly exist just to show distinction between them. 0.23 was not "twenty-three hundreths of the game" it was the "twenty-third major release"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea some games end at 0.2x and are completed and some get to 0.98 and are abandoned and some 0.2x are updated to 1.0 which fixes bugs and adds extra scenes to end and gallery.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Version number schemes are mostly arbitrary and mainly exist just to show distinction between them. 0.23 was not "twenty-three hundreths of the game" it was the "twenty-third major release"
I am well aware of the fact that 1.0 is not an instant sign of completeness. I myself have made that argument in the past. But when a game jumps from 0.2x to 1.0? Followed with the Flagging it as Complete as is the case for this game?

Yep, the game is complete.

so yeah your words are moot friend.

That aside.

So to continue. After a Bong rip, and a nice tall glass of Jim Beam. The wife and I both mainlined all the scenes we've already read through.

My gods what a solid and satisfying ending. Much better in our opinion than the rushed and half-assed ending of "My Sister, My Roommate"

The wedding was sweet and delightful, the honeymoon events perfect for those characters we've come to enjoy and where are they nows that followed were fun and funny at times perfectly wrapping up what e wanted to know.

We really enjoyed this game a lot and I for one am sad to see it end, but I am happy with its conclusion. Perverteer is alright in my book and I hope that they read this.

I for one really hope that this is not the last game we see form Perverteer. And when I get a chance I and my wife agreed we will be giving them a few months at the very least of our time and money on Patreon.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I am well aware of the fact that 1.0 is not an instant sign of completeness. I myself have made that argument in the past. But when a game jumps from 0.2x to 1.0? Followed with the Flagging it as Complete as is the case for this game?

That aside.

So to continue. After a Bong rip, and a nice tall glass of Jim Beam. The wife and I both mainlined all the scenes we've already read through.

My gods what a solid and satisfying ending. Much better in our opinion than the rushed and half-assed ending of "My Sister, My Roommate"

The wedding was sweet and delightful, the honeymoon events perfect for those characters we've come to enjoy and where are they nows that followed were fun and funny at times perfectly wrapping up what e wanted to know.

We really enjoyed this game a lot and I for one am sad to see it end, but I am happy with its conclusion. Perverteer is alright in my book and I hope that they read this.

I for one really hope that this is not the last game we see form Perverteer. And when I get a chance I and my wife agreed we will be giving them a few months at the very least of our time and money on Patreon.
Perv already started a new Project Tales from the Unending Void. It's Sci-Fi themed. I love it already :love:

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Simple - cheat codes (console)

At Rachael

r_attr.set_trust (+100)
r_attr.set_corruption (+100)
r_relationship = True

At Bella

b_attr.set_trust (+100)
b_attr.set_corruption (+100)
b_relationship = True // Corrupted
b_relationship_soft = True // Love

At Liza

li_attr.set_trust (+100)
li_attr.set_corruption (+100)
li_relationship = True

At Mrs. Smith

m_attr.set_trust (+100)
m_attr.set_corruption (+100)
m_relationship = True

EDITED !
have anyone tested? i havent test in version 1.0

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
and also in walkthrough say, in day 5 bella will earn more corruption but, even i never skip the dialog i just seen alina and skip to dinner with liza,, or probably if i refuse offer from alina cn direct to bella scene? note im in day 7 now also i missed scene with bella when she work without stocking and panties, im so confused

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017

That aside.

Glad that you and your wife enjoyed the conclusion! I'm just one guy though, apart from the testers and proofreaders it's just me on my lonesome.

Hope you enjoy the next project and very nice that you're considering to become a patron.

I'm looking for some input. Some Android users have reported that the compressed Android version ends suddenly after Day 26 with Bella at the hotel. That seems a little strange, so I'd like to know if anyone else has that problem. You can find the compressed download of v0.23 for Android here:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The Tales From The Unending Void is a joke? That game is looks like the Star Wars. *sad* .You are not very creative.
You think Star Wars is creative? Google Seven Samurai.

Also, this belongs in the TFTUV thread, not the SL thread.

• Haha
Reactions: MonkeyZero

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
At least it much more better than Star Wars episode 9,that movie is a disaster.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
The Tales From The Unending Void is a joke? That game is looks like the Star Wars. *sad* .You are not very creative.
It seems to be more like a Star Trek and Dune hybrid sort of deal with a little Chronicles of Riddick and a slight dash of Starship Trooper (book not film) to boot. But I may be wrong. And for sure It's still too early to judge the game.

But this thread is for Sisterly Lust, so I am going to stop before I start ranting off topic too far.

I've seen game after game Get abandoned just when the story picks up momentum, Doesn't pick up and devolve, or get to a point and phone in the ending with a cheap run-down but no closure.

Perverteer was able to avoid all that. So kudos.

Premo

Oct 8, 2017
I'm looking for some input. Some Android users have reported that the compressed Android version ends suddenly after Day 26 with Bella at the hotel. That seems a little strange, so I'd like to know if anyone else has that problem. You can find the compressed download of v0.23 for Android here:
I can confirm it. It jumps to the credits right after 'MC: I love you too, Bella .' I tried it with harem and only Bella. route

Reactions: Perverteer

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Miission acommplehs , Happy ending
also little bit weird when MC marry all girls their have big bump,except kira ireally like her . all girl got pregnant from MC except Megan because i reject her?

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes