PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Found the walkthough but the search is damn near useless since it doesn't order by date. (Probably advanced search would help but I just found it lol.)

Gonna link to the walkthrough myself too just for anyone looking for answers.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-0-es-perverteer.6547/post-2862866
Thanks. Started playing recently and don't want to make too many mistakes. I do have a question though: What happens from day 40 to 138? The guide goes from day 39 then skips to 139 and I'm hoping to not screw it up with everyone.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
What is bella dom path ? How many paths the game has ? I must play the game multiple times and choose different paths to see all the scenes ?
I'll explain as best I can, even though I only finishing my first time through.

At least two characters (Bella and Susan) have alternative paths that you can choose to go with, or choose to play the normal love routes. The cutoff point for Bella is when you help her out with money issues and you can either go with a dominant route or not, and for Susan it is the Discreet line (you'll know what I mean) where you can go with that route or reject it and go the normal love route that starts way later into the story.

I highly suggest the Lain's mod that is attached to the first page of the thread, since it will help you go with the right options to see all scenes on whatever routes you decide to go with (including secondary characters), and will prevent unnecessary game overs of screwing up the relationship with a character by accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: victor659

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks. Started playing recently and don't want to make too many mistakes. I do have a question though: What happens from day 40 to 138? The guide goes from day 39 then skips to 139 and I'm hoping to not screw it up with everyone.
There's a massive time skip, and it's essentially the payoff for all the choices and routes you previously made (them pregnancies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), plus you get to make a couple of decisions regarding secondary characters and whether you take them into your harem too. Then the game wraps up and you get your happy as fuck ending. (haven't gotten there yet myself)
Again, my advice if you want to see as much as possible, grab Lain's mod, the dude is a legend, he made those for a couple of other games too.

Fuckin' love this game man, this is so well done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What is bella dom path ? How many paths the game has ? I must play the game multiple times and choose different paths to see all the scenes ?
bella has 2 paths (love and mc dominating her, latter has more sex but on 1st she gets preggo) and mommy has 2 (discreet and no-discreet) and ofc can get all sisters and mommy or just focus 1 or 2 and same with sidechars.

if you want all girls and mommy then you need only 2 routes, bella love and naughty bella.

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
Thinking that this game will have animations at all of its sex scenes but then seeing much less than "awaited"/expected was a "turn-off" for me, but i still like this game

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Thinking that this game will have animations at all of its sex scenes but then seeing much less than "awaited"/expected was a "turn-off" for me, but i still like this game
Had I not started playing this game before all the new games with awesome animations I would have missed out. This was created around the Freeloading Family/Dark Neighborhood/DOD era and I'm glad the dev never tried to reinvent the wheel. Games like this (Sex slideshow lol) HAVE to focus on an awesome story.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes