Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don;t get me wrong, i'm glad us gingers are gaining popularity nowadays but when did all this change?

Growing up it wasn't a fun time to be ginger.

Still get called soulless by some oddballs.

Also we burn in the sun.

Like for real though, we don't tan. We have 2 colours, pasty white and bright red.

• Haha
Reactions: 5even-7ive

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Don;t get me wrong, i'm glad us gingers are gaining popularity nowadays but when did all this change?

Growing up it wasn't a fun time to be ginger.

Still get called soulless by some oddballs.

Also we burn in the sun.

Like for real though, we don't tan. We have 2 colours, pasty white and bright red.
Lobsters need love too... ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
On a serious note.

I don't know.
For me personally I like the red hair very much especially if the girl has beautiful green eyes too.
Makes my heart melt every time.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
On a serious note.

I don't know.
For me personally I like the red hair very much especially if the girl has beautiful green eyes too.
Makes my heart melt every time.
way back when I was in my 20's i meant a natural redhead.....with the prettiest BLUE EYE! But as luck would have it she was moving to another stae and didnt do long distance relationships. Have never seen another like her

WanderingIdiot

Mar 16, 2021
Somehow I got all 3 sisters preggo plus the mom, but managed to screw something up where rachel decides to NOT come to the island at the end lol...

I fast forwarded thru a lot of the dialogue (it a gigantic game), so I'm not sure what she got upset about.

Has anyone ever gotten all 3 sisters and the mother to "love" you in the status window next to "relationship"? I have gotten all 4 of them to be "yes" and pregnant simultaneously, but have never gotten more than 2 of them to have "(love)" next to the "Yes"

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Has anyone ever gotten all 3 sisters and the mother to "love" you in the status window next to "relationship"? I have gotten all 4 of them to be "yes" and pregnant simultaneously, but have never gotten more than 2 of them to have "(love)" next to the "Yes"
That's more of an indication which path you took with Bella and Mom, the other two don't have significant enough variations to make that necessary.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somehow I got all 3 sisters preggo plus the mom, but managed to screw something up where rachel decides to NOT come to the island at the end lol...

I fast forwarded thru a lot of the dialogue (it a gigantic game), so I'm not sure what she got upset about.

try again and again until you success or play with wt/wt-mod.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes