ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Somehow I got all 3 sisters preggo plus the mom, but managed to screw something up where rachel decides to NOT come to the island at the end lol...

I fast forwarded thru a lot of the dialogue (it a gigantic game), so I'm not sure what she got upset about.

Has anyone ever gotten all 3 sisters and the mother to "love" you in the status window next to "relationship"? I have gotten all 4 of them to be "yes" and pregnant simultaneously, but have never gotten more than 2 of them to have "(love)" next to the "Yes"
The main thing that makes her not go to the island is when she walks in on you with Bella after bowling. You can then convince them both to share the relationship.

WanderingIdiot

Mar 16, 2021
I think I'm convinced that if you reject every other girl except your sisters and mother, you cannot score with Liza. One of the other characters seems to make it possible.. not sure which one yet.

But happy to be proven wrong.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think I'm convinced that if you reject every other girl except your sisters and mother, you cannot score with Liza. One of the other characters seems to make it possible.. not sure which one yet.

But happy to be proven wrong.
Riley.

You need Riley's help to get the dirt on Liza's boyfriend which swings her over to the MC's side and they get closer.

Means you need to get a job at the store they work at.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Riley.

You need Riley's help to get the dirt on Liza's boyfriend which swings her over to the MC's side and they get closer.

Means you need to get a job at the store they work at.
and also help on church thingies.

WanderingIdiot

Mar 16, 2021
Actually I figured it out. I didnt mess around with anyone outside the family and got all sisters and mom preggo and married at the end.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes