Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Mr. Bellyride

One last thing. I'm not sure about this one though.
If you use Lain's Mod to get them all it might be necessary to start a new game.
BUT
You can use CTRL and TAB to skip dialog you've already read.

Have fun, fellow degenrate. :cool:

Reactions: Mr. Bellyride

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
It's very easy to miss both Iris and Riley.
Well, I dont know what I got wrong. I just finished the game in my second run, and I ended up marrying Mother, Liza, Bella and Adrianna. But both Riley, Iris, Alina, Rebecca were still my girlfriends, living with us at Belugio.

And I got Mother and Liza pregnant. So I am in a relationship with Iris, but I didnt marry her. Maybe I should look through the Walkthrough.

Do you know if you can knock-up anyone else than the three sisters and the mother? I did do alot of creampies in Riley and Iris, but I never got lucky. lol

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Well, I dont know what I got wrong. I just finished the game in my second run, and I ended up marrying Mother, Liza, Bella and Adrianna. But both Riley, Iris, Alina, Rebecca were still my girlfriends, living with us at Belugio.

And I got Mother and Liza pregnant. So I am in a relationship with Iris, but I didnt marry her. Maybe I should look through the Walkthrough.

Do you know if you can knock-up anyone else than the three sisters and the mother? I did do alot of creampies in Riley and Iris, but I never got lucky. lol
You can get them all pregnant.
BUT
Not all of them during the gameplay.
Some girls will be in the epilogue.
With pictures of course.

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
You can get them all pregnant.
BUT
Not all of them during the gameplay.
Some girls will be in the epilogue.
With pictures of course.
Well, I didnt get that in the epilogue. Maybe I have to marry Iris and Riley in order to get them pregnant. But thanks for letting me know that Iris can be married. I have a new goal then ;) haha

WanderingIdiot

Mar 16, 2021
if there was animation, this would be my fav game in this genre

i love all the choices and paths possible. its so easy to f up any of them... cool design

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
You have to romance Bella and get all the main girls pregnant in order to get the others pregnant in the epilog. Mother, Bella, Rachel, and Liza can be tracked, and should be pregnant before you leave for Belugio. In order to get Iris, you have to do a lot of the church events with Liza. Go to dinner with her to the pastor's house (meet Iris). Deliver a book Liza forgot to return to Iris (make your move), and make the food run for the church with Liza (you run into Iris upon the return). You also have to flirt with Iris at the opera when you take the mother. That prompts Iris to call you later for a coffee and a hookup (backdoor if you choose).
I think I found a logic error in the DISCREET path. If you accept the termination of the contract around day 30, the mother does not know who you are but at the end when it comes out to the sisters that you have a relationship with the mother (around day 39 if I recall correctly), she tells them that you visited her at work as a client and she dominated you. This is something that she never found out. She ends up giving the same speech as the one where you were discovered AFTER you took the mask off, IF you had chosen to not accept the DISCREET termination. I thought it might be something new, but I loaded up 1.1.2 and played it through with the same ending there as well. On that path I was disappointed that Adriana didn't come with us to Belugio when the mother abandoned DISCREET. I guess the only way to get her is to stay with both the Love and DISCREET routes with the mother all the way. I think this is the tenth time I've played this through trying different things and I'm always finding something new... You did an awesome job Devs!!!

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Just to clarify, since this is the taboo version there is no need to use the insect patch correct?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
He was making a joke about your typo, which it looks as though you still haven't noticed.
Pssst. Don't tell him. :p

I still think that it was funny that he told me not to kink shame him.
I wasn't.
I'm very well aware what kind of game this is.
I've played it way too much.

• Haha
Reactions: Caeir

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
This is probably a question best answered by Perverteer, but I think I can provide at least a partial answer to your query. I'll mark it as spoilers, because it's going to be pretty long-winded (and some people would probably consider it to be a bit spoilericious).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, this game is great! Honestly, I'm truly looking forward to Perverteer's next game. I've always had a soft spot for harem stories, and this one really delivers. Seeing Perverteer's skills improve throughout the development of Sisterly Lust only gets me more excited for the next game, Tales From The Unending Void! Here's to you, Perverteer! Congratulations on finishing your game! Good luck working on the new game, and I hope you continue to find success!
That's a good point
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Is there any particular reason to keep any of the earlier versions (as I'm doing for TFTUV to see the earlier Twill model)? I've realized I have nearly a dozen from watching the progress of development.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes