MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
To be fair. I like all the girls except Ana who looks like her brother James.
It's all in good fun we all should have different likes and dislikes of course, I can't remember what she looks like tbh it's been ages since I've played it last what with playing loads more between then ofc.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The harem ending with everyone. That part is fine. It's the slideshow after which is slightly disappointing as it would have been cool to go after the government group in some way and destroy them yourself.
Why would you they go back to that country? They fled to Belugio to be free of oppression.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you knew that you could get one last bit of revenge on the people who screwed you over, wouldn't you do it?
No. I wouldn't put my family and unborn children at risk for some revenge that might or might not work.
That would be stupid.

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
Iris is the hottest woman in the game. Fight me! But seriously, I would love a game with just Iris type models.
I completely agree with you. Iris is the best and the hottest of all of the women, well her and the mother. I think Iris looks a lot like the Danish actress, Marie Askehave:

:)

Reactions: mgtoons

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
Do that.^^ I want to know too.
I still recommend you try My new Family. It's currently my new feel good VN.
I am curently in my second run, and I got the dominate rute with Bella and I ended up marrying her in the end (together with Liza and the mother)

It seems like I can still only fuck them individually (expect for mother and Arianna), even after I marry all four women (Bella, Liza, Mother and Arianna). Wish I could marry Iris as well....

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I am curently in my second run, and I got the dominate rute with Bella and I ended up marrying her in the end (together with Liza and the mother)

It seems like I can still only fuck them individually (expect for mother and Arianna), even after I marry all four women (Bella, Liza, Mother and Arianna). Wish I could marry Iris as well....
The problem with the dom route for Bella is that you can't get her pregnant if you do that.

Mr. Bellyride

Jul 27, 2020
The problem with the dom route for Bella is that you can't get her pregnant if you do that.
I know. In my first run, I did the love route for Bella. But I still dont know how to get something started with Rachel. Any good tricks?

I wanna get an ending where I get all four in the family (plus the other chicks) ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I know. In my first run, I did the love route for Bella. But I still dont know how to get something started with Rachel. Any good tricks?

I wanna get an ending where I get all four in the family (plus the other chicks) ;)
You can get them all and marry them all.

Reactions: mgtoons
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes