NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is there any particular reason to keep any of the earlier versions (as I'm doing for TFTUV to see the earlier Twill model)? I've realized I have nearly a dozen from watching the progress of development.
I'm not aware of any similarly big reworks in this game, at least in the time I've been following which is since around the halfway mark.

May 6, 2019
I just started playing this game for the first time. I can't decide on which route I should take with Bella, love or dominance. Could someone help me decide and which one has the most sex scenes with Bella?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I just started playing this game for the first time. I can't decide on which route I should take with Bella, love or dominance. Could someone help me decide and which one has the most sex scenes with Bella?
The main difference is that on the corruption route is that she won't get pregnant.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
wasnt there urination in this game? I cannot see the corresponding tag. Maybe I'm just messing the games up.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
There are actually a few that have the watersports... Both the mother and daughter in Belugio, the singer back stage with Rachel and MC, and I might be wrong about it, but I thought Rachel did it to Bella on the hard submissive path when Bella visited Rachel and MC in Rachel's room.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
There are actually a few that have the watersports... Both the mother and daughter in Belugio, the singer back stage with Rachel and MC, and I might be wrong about it, but I thought Rachel did it to Bella on the hard submissive path when Bella visited Rachel and MC in Rachel's room.
Correct, there is also another scene with Bella once they come back to Bellugio (dom path), and the very last one just before the wedding with the blondie girl (can't remember her name) from Discreet

Reactions: Caeir

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Wow, I actually forgot about Adriana... I think I need to play this again just so I can refresh my memories of her... ;)

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Have already played thru once. Got the whole family plus Discreet receptionist and the grocery store girl, preacher's wife too. Was just wondering if there is an ending where you also get the freaky asian girl and your besties sister. That thought has me considering another runthru. More the freaky asian girl tho. She really pushes my buttons and would love her in the ending as well.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Have already played thru once. Got the whole family plus Discreet receptionist and the grocery store girl, preacher's wife too. Was just wondering if there is an ending where you also get the freaky asian girl and your besties sister. That thought has me considering another runthru. More the freaky asian girl tho. She really pushes my buttons and would love her in the ending as well.
Unfortunately, there isn't a dedicated ending for the Asian girl. However, Perveteer is thinking about expanding the game with a sort of DLC in the future (most likely once A tale from the unending void is completed), so not all hopes are lost. :)

EDIT: Actually, you can reach an ending with Alina, both in solo and harem route. I've just checked it in the game.

Last edited:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Unfortunately, there isn't a dedicated ending for the Asian girl. However, Perveteer is thinking about expanding the game with a sort of DLC in the future (most likely once A tale from the unending void is completed), so not all hopes are lost. :)

EDIT: Actually, you can reach an ending with Alina, both in solo and harem route. I've just checked it in the game.
Sweet. She was actually my fave out of all of them. I'll suppose Void will have to tie me over in the meantime. Since I'm playing it anyway.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
wow this game is just perfect i just finished it and im so sad that it ended dont get me wrong there is a lot to do the renders are beautiful the story is really good i just wish it was like 10gb
also is there similar stories where we have a dommom ?
thanks

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
Weird question: Is there a non-incest version of the game (like in Milfy city where everyone is your "roommate" or whatever) I see that there's an incest patch but it seems like the final version doesn't need it. I don't really mind it, just wondering.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Weird question: Is there a non-incest version of the game (like in Milfy city where everyone is your "roommate" or whatever) I see that there's an incest patch but it seems like the final version doesn't need it. I don't really mind it, just wondering.
I don't think so.
What would be the point of that anyway.
You'd have to completely rewrite the story for that.
Most games that are incest focused that need a patch only do that so Patreon doesn't throw a hissy fit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not really, this was very much designed with incest in mind.

sadboi242

Aug 19, 2020
I don't think so.
What would be the point of that anyway.
You'd have to completely rewrite the story for that.
Most games that are incest focused that need a patch only do that so Patreon doesn't throw a hissy fit.
That's what I figured. I assumed the dev had a Patreon, and given that it was on Steam that made me question it even more.

4.50 star(s) 329 Votes