Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That's what I figured. I assumed the dev had a Patreon, and given that it was on Steam that made me question it even more.
That this game is on steam is one of the funniest things about it.
Maybe that version is censored but I'm not sure.

Perverteer

Peddler of Unspeakable Goods
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2017
That's what I figured. I assumed the dev had a Patreon, and given that it was on Steam that made me question it even more.
Steam has the uncensored version available, they don't care about incest.

The game is censored on Patreon, everyone is a childhood friend. If you have had a patch installed earlier chances are the game remains uncensored. There is a way to uncensor though:

Remove the incest_patch.rpyc file (if present) from the game directory and start up the game. Open the developer console and press Shift+O and type: set_special(False), the main menu label should now say Standard Edition instead of Taboo Edition.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Steam has the uncensored version available, they don't care about incest.

The game is censored on Patreon, everyone is a childhood friend. If you have had a patch installed earlier chances are the game remains uncensored. There is a way to uncensor though:

Remove the incest_patch.rpyc file (if present) from the game directory and start up the game. Open the developer console and press Shift+O and type: set_special(False), the main menu label should now say Standard Edition instead of Taboo Edition.
That’s funny that steam doesn’t care didnt patreon say that they had to disallow incest cause of pressure from PayPal and other backers? But steam also uses PayPal

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
That’s funny that steam doesn’t care didnt patreon say that they had to disallow incest cause of pressure from PayPal and other backers? But steam also uses PayPal
Steam would care if you only could use Paypal but you have so many payment methods there so it doesn't matter to them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Patreon needs PayPal to keep going, that's their biggest source of income.

Steam is a multi billion dollar business. If PayPal tried to pressure them they would find it hilarious.

2 completely different things. Patreon relies on PayPal, Steam just has it as one of it's many forms of payment. They could quite easily drop it and lose nothing.

fatenite1

Apr 17, 2021
This game was amazing to play. Not one to look for incest but diffidently don't mind playing it. With that said the story and individual stories were awesome. A lot of effort put in to make each character, even the minor ones/second line girls, have such unique traits. Too much to comment on and like, but will say when i finished the harem ending was just like "Damn did the MC just create a sub-community of related people on the island now?":love:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I haven't played a whole lot of this yet but I am curious. Is there a definitive "best" path to take? More to the point can I pick one sis and not do anything with the others, or is it intended to peruse everyone?

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
I haven't played a whole lot of this yet but I am curious. Is there a definitive "best" path to take? More to the point can I pick one sis and not do anything with the others, or is it intended to peruse everyone?
You can romance only one if you wish but if you do there will be some days where nothing really happens,which can be fine. I think the game was made to played as a Harem game though IMO. Either way is good.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
You can romance only one if you wish but if you do there will be some days where nothing really happens,which can be fine. I think the game was made to played as a Harem game though IMO. Either way is good.
That's good to know. I have no problem with the whole harem aspect of games but I'm monogamous by nature so its nice to have that option.

Reactions: GamerGod76

LarsLowKey

Apr 16, 2021
Not that's a fucking incest is wincest ending. With a bonus, I'm not complaining though.
It's just sometimes their reactions is weirdly proportioned, nevertheless I would give it 9/10.
This would've been 11/10 if you can actually hear them girls moaning.

Reactions: GamerGod76
4.50 star(s) 329 Votes