MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I see ntr on the labels is it avoidable? or it is inevitable but it only happens on a route with a specific character

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Just finished his other game, so all focus should be on this one. :)
The other game is also great, but made with RPG... ;-)

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone seen an android version of this anywhere at all? I've asked in port threads and never even gotten a response on them

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.42

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

Size 96 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

Size 2176 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.slaveu/game
The file MUST be named: archive-0.40.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Last edited:

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Taco works on two games simultaniously: SlaveU and Second class. Last update was for Second class, so you can expect an update soon. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
Dec 16, 2022
Is this getting an update soon ?
Taco works on two games simultaniously: SlaveU and Second class. Last update was for Second class, so you can expect an update soon. :)
He's working on a completely new short story rn with a medieval fantasy kinda setting, first version should be released soon'ish. Second class is done afaik and will not receive any further updates, so after the new one is out I'm guessing he'll update/finish SlaveU (no clue how much is planned for that still.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
Nov 29, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.38

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 1.866 GB

Come find me on Discord:
Seems like the mega link is broken

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes