simpilus

Jul 6, 2022
No matter what choices I've tried on day 1 or 2 with Mei it leads to unavoidable piss content. Am I missing something?

Reactions: RiffRaff

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
shame the pissing content is unavoidable love the femdom in the game but being pissed on ceral in it does not really seem apealing to me at all

Im all for femdom but getting pissed on and drinking it would be nice to avoidable :( other than that really good femdom but couldnt play any further

May 7, 2024
Kinda odd that there's rape but no incest tags. If you're gonna have one then might has well have them all (incest, lolis, beastiality, scat, etc) as far as Patreon goes. Not that I really wanna have my mom or sister tie me up and peg me against my will with a horse-sized strap-on or something like would probably happen in this.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Slave U [v0.40] [SecondClass] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,98 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,98 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SlaveU-0.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
Just giving everyone a heads up from his new post:

Hey everyone,
Here is the new build of slave U. I'll post the download link below, but I have an announcement to make first. Without going too into the details, I've had a series of large setbacks in life over the last 2 months. It's honestly been a big struggle to keep working on the game as my personal life has taken a negative spiral. As a result, I've decided I'm going to be taking next month off to figure out where I want to go from here. I've paused billing, so you won't be charged next month. And you have my word that I'll make a post warning people at least a week before I resume billing so you have time to cancel if that's what you'd like to do.
Honestly, I'm not sure if work on the games will continue. I love the work I do here, but it's really taken over my life at this point. As grateful as I am for the success I've had here, it frankly isn't enough to justify the amount of hours I spend a week working on it. Now that all the plans I had for my personal life over the last few years have sort of blown up in my face, I need to rethink what I'm doing going forward.
I still think I want to continue to make content, but it likely won't be in the form of games. I'm going to take the next month to figure things out, and I'll be back later with an update on what I'll be doing going forward, so you all can decide if you'd like to stick around or move on.

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes