warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Is there much new content in this update (0.40) ? I get a scene w the nurse and another with Riley in the gym but after that I'm stuck in the school hall way :(

Edit: So the different choices in the hallway are active depending on what route/save you're on. Still not a lot of new content but better than nothing, feels like I'm over looking something?

Last edited:

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
BugFix for Slave U v0.40.

For some reason, in the new content, the developer has replaced the MC's name with "John" instead of the name chosen by the player. This fix corrects the problem by automatically replacing "John" with the name you previously chose.

Note: I've also added, in the "Preferences" menu, the ability to rename the MC and adjust the opacity of the dialogbox background.
Screenshot_20240607_161249_Ren'Py 821 Plugin for JoiPlay.png Screenshot_20240607_151557_Ren'Py 821 Plugin for JoiPlay.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Sorry, I had forgotten to take into account capitalization, which causes some images to be missing. If you encounter this problem, just re-download this fix and everything will be back to normal.

When there's no Android version available, you can use JoiPlay to play the PC version on your Android device.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratefishes

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
awesome game but need more save slots, there are only 9 pages in this update 0.40-pc
The scroll buttons are still there, but due to a poor choice of font by the developer, they are invisible. I've made you a patch that replaces these invisible buttons with "Prev" and "Next". To install it, simply copy/extract the "save_load.rpy" file into the "game" folder.

• Love
Reactions: Goose69069

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I still think I’m missing something. I got a scene w Mei in the library, Riley in the gym and the nurse in her office. Nothing new with Ms Johnson or Akame, and no “end of new content” msg. Any help?

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
Current version is bugged, we are stuck in the hall after going to different places (when using previous save). Because of the story doesn't develop further (despite the images in the files)

Reactions: warrenitro

taco7

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Is there much new content in this update (0.40) ? I get a scene w the nurse and another with Riley in the gym but after that I'm stuck in the school hall way :(

Edit: So the different choices in the hallway are active depending on what route/save you're on. Still not a lot of new content but better than nothing, feels like I'm over looking something?
Hello taco7, I have a loop with a Akame and Nurse routes. Here is my save.
Current version is bugged, we are stuck in the hall after going to different places (when using previous save). Because of the story doesn't develop further (despite the images in the files)
I just posted a version 0.42 that should fix the bug trapping you in the hallway. It may not fix older saves if they're made after day 8 starts. You can always use the skip to new content function if your save stays broken. It should also fix the issue of the player's name changing to John.

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
I just posted a version 0.42 that should fix the bug trapping you in the hallway. It may not fix older saves if they're made after day 8 starts. You can always use the skip to new content function if your save stays broken. It should also fix the issue of the player's name changing to John.
Thanks Taco7, 0.42 fixed the problem.
This game is one of my favorites, hope you’ll keep adding to it :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlaveU-0.42
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.40

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

IMPORTANT Instructions:
1. Download the APK:

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA
Size 96 MB

2. Install the apk and run it once.

If you are upgrading and you already have the RPA file you can stop here.

3. Download the RPA file:

PIXELDRAIN

Size 2176 MB

4. Move the RPA file to the game directory on your phone:
Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.slaveu/game
The file MUST be named: archive-0.40.rpa

5. Restart the game and enjoy.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated android port.

Reactions: tomabro
4.50 star(s) 16 Votes