assthete

Nov 4, 2023
I'm afraid to make a mistake, but if my memory serves me correctly, then: Any work by Sleepy written as part of the monthly voting of subscribers, (BONKED is drawn through the voting of subscribers) It is not a canon and is not included in the general chronology of the universe. Therefore, whatever happens there, it will not be displayed in any way on the general line of the narrative.
That's a shame. I'd love for that particular event of CG getting some sort of revenge to be integrated into the main story somehow, especially if followed by Violet retaking control. Angry Violet is always an experience

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Don't "Subliminal messages" started that way?
Don't know. Here you can ask someone more knowledgeable.
But it is quite possible. In the end, what to include in the main universe, and what to ignore is the choice of SleepyGimp ...
If my memory serves me correctly, the work of "Pam" was also initially voted on, and then Pam was transferred to the main storyline.
We should check it out.

P.S. Yes, you are right. The work "Subliminal Messages" was the winner of the vote and was initially not thought of as a major work.
P.P.S. "Pam" was the winner of the February vote last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: assthete

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
Well, this is just some kind of holiday!

By the way, I got an idea!
In the new work "Slumber Party Mystery" we saw a new girl:
SPM2.png
Isn't this the girl we saw in the old work "Weekend at Evies"?:
Weekend_at_Evies_01.jpg
It's just that everyone used to think it was Kayla... now I think not.

Last edited:

kermitdaphrog

Feb 27, 2024
Well, this is just some kind of holiday!

By the way, I got an idea!
In the new work "Slumber Party Mystery" we saw a new girl:
View attachment 3668640
Isn't this the girl we saw in the old work "Weekend at Evies"?:
View attachment 3668642
It's just that everyone used to think it was Kayla... now I think not.
idky people have a hard time abt this. i usually keep quiet but it's so frequent. if you paid the slightest bit attention to the lore you would know that has always been josie. josie was also in one of the christmas videos. kayla and josie don't even have the same skin colour. some people even thought that was country girl but country girl doesn't even have the same hairstyle. in the news and updates we regularly see here and on 8muses before it imploded, sleepygimp literally told us who is was when he released it.

broxitar

May 29, 2021
As chapter 7 stands now it is finished, no, Putz doesn't get to fuck either Evie or Violet, a blow job by Evie, but no sex thus far.

What happens in the last two pages of Family Values Chapter 7:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooo, that's awesome! I was honestly hoping Carmilla would find out. My personal fantasy was that Carmilla had been planning on "initiating" Freddy into the family cult/coven/whateverthefuck. And the fact that Evie and Vi jumped the gun (especially the way Evie knocked out, drugged, and forced Freddy that first time with Vi) would enrage her. Carmilla would find out, basically the same way you say she does, only she'd send over some "help" (like the latex nuns) to get Vi and Evie back under control. And Freddy would be encouraged to fuck both of them (Vi and Evie) to his heart's content until Carmilla arrived.

By the way, just what is their relationship? Is Evie Freddy's aunt? Is Carmilla Freddy's mother or his aunt? It sounded like Freddy was in Carmilla's care until he showed up at Evie's doorstep.

Last edited:

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
As far as I can tell Josie is in:
-Xmas Bang Out
-Weekend at Evie's
-Bulky Luggage, which seems to imply that the new series is a prequel or, in my hope, a Josie who has been lesbianized and set loose.
Yes, you are right.
"Bulky luggage" - we observe that Josie is already "packed".
That is, most likely the events of "bulky luggage" and "Weekend at Evies" come after "Slumber Party Mystery"... Now I have to think again where to insert "Slumber Party Mystery" in the file chronologically! And I'll also have to supplement the file with all sorts of screenshots, since they have now abruptly become the main line of the Sleepy universe...

But how did you determine that Josie was in "Xmas Bang Out"? The voice in the video file is young, so it's definitely not a "country girl". In "Xmas Bang Out", nothing is visible except her ass. It could be Nancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lastsparta90x

azzyggun

May 22, 2018
But how did you determine that Josie was in "Xmas Bang Out"? The voice in the video file is young, so it's definitely not a "country girl". In "Xmas Bang Out", nothing is visible except her ass. It could be Nancy.
Adding another that I found Josie in:

-Xmas Suck.

Since this seems to take place right after the Bulky Luggage kidnapping, and Evie is in the same outfit, I just assumed that they are shown playing with their new toy in Xmas Bang Out. If that's not her, she's in the background at least.

Reactions: - Nafany -
Feb 16, 2021
If that's the case throw in these as possible Josie pics. The Welcome To College dialogue fits with the new story SPM talking about roofies. She also could be Wonder Woman at Evie's Halloween Party.
Worship of the Gimps is Pam, Country Girl and one of the super heroes(can’t remember her name of the top of the head) worshiping Evie

- Nafany -

Dec 2, 2023
If that's the case throw in these as possible Josie pics. The Welcome To College dialogue fits with the new story SPM talking about roofies. She also could be Wonder Woman at Evie's Halloween Party.
Josie is only here at "Gimp Experiments". (despite the fact that people used to say about this image that it was Kayla too)
In "The Welcome To College" it certainly looks like Josie... Well, somehow the hair does not curl (and this is her characteristic feature)
In "Worship of the Gimps" it is clearly visible that this is a "Village Girl" (Sarah Meyers) and a White Snake (she is generally taken outside the main universe)

Kacap

Apr 24, 2024
I remember I've seen ani image of Trixie sucking Nancy's breasts. It seemed to be monitor. Was it whole picture?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes