BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
And While I’m here, let’s answer a few of these! :)

To be perfectly honest? For the rock moving puzzle to remain solved.
I would love for the game to do this, but the chances of players blocking off treasure, or even worse, soft locking the game, increase substantially. I’d be pretty annoyed if the game punished me for not being able to solve a puzzle quite so harshly.

And if we’re talking about “pushing boulders into holes” to permanently move them out of the way, then I’d have to add a bunch more sprites, events, and that’s a whole afternoon of dev time that I could be using to draw the h-scenes.

I know which way my vote would go!:sneaky:

It's her character class. Many RPG Maker games show it next to the character's name.
Indeedy-doodly. I could have called it “Adventure Girl”, or something, but I thought I’d keep it in line with the game. Soar is her fighting style (using legs and kicks primarily), so I thought it’d be a neat little addition to name her class that.

May I expect some crumbs of incest in this game?
I actually have a conversation ongoing with my patreons about the routes I’m going to take, wherein they give me a thumbs up or a veto. Basically, when a character reaches X amount of corruption, they open up a unique quest where if the player succeeds, the character will lose corruption… and if the player fails… and these are the plans so far (It’s a looong one). I’ll update you all more as it comes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello all

How can i find the second key for battle tower control room?
I can't find it anywhere
There is a Locker on the floor where you beat the Orc Shaman. I’ll make it more noticeable in future updates!

Phew! Now then, I’m going to go put the finishing touches on Version 0.0.2(A)

Have a great day all! :cool: (y)

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

Thks for your reply. However i don't understand. Where is the orc Shaman? I have found the Koze Camp, went to the pass, then to Tri-path and from the three passages, the middle one has two gap, the left one has the boulder puzzle (i am able to reach every chest but i can only go back) and the right one is the Tower.

Where is the orc shaman?

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hey all!

SnakeByte 0.0.2 (A) is now live on my Patreon!

For everyone else, I’ll see you next week for the free release!

All the best now! :cool:

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
I would love for the game to do this, but the chances of players blocking off treasure, or even worse, soft locking the game, increase substantially. I’d be pretty annoyed if the game punished me for not being able to solve a puzzle quite so harshly.

And if we’re talking about “pushing boulders into holes” to permanently move them out of the way, then I’d have to add a bunch more sprites, events, and that’s a whole afternoon of dev time that I could be using to draw the h-scenes.
Since you already love adding lil' teleports everywhere, that'd be the simpler option. You already have one leading down, might as well put one leading up.

Though maybe you've done that already. Haven't checked the updated version.

Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hi all,

I’ve just posted the request to update the page, I hope you’ll all have fun with SnakeByte version 0.0.2 (A).

Due to the massive bug fixes, older files won’t work anymore, however, I’ve included a customisable save file in the pack (under Extra Content), which is a save just outside of the First boss. More details in the Read ME file.

Happy gaming! :cool:(y)

Since you already love adding lil' teleports everywhere, that'd be the simpler option. You already have one leading down, might as well put one leading up.

Though maybe you've done that already. Haven't checked the updated version.
HA! I am such an idiot. That is the stupidly easiest thing to implement and it didn’t even occur to me haha. :ROFLMAO:

I’ll put in for 0.0.2(B) ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SnakeByteBlue-0.02a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yay the update went through! Big thanks to the Mods!
And while I’m here;

I would highly appreciate if you could keep us updated on the status of that (whenever you make the final decision on it) cause if you decide to give us the option to pick for ourselves if we'd rather miss out on a majority of lewd content that we heavily dislike anyway it would be a mighty nice thing. :)

Anyways it is your decision to make and I respect either outcome, good luck with your game, it looks fun enough for me to check on future projects you release, even if this one ends up not being something for me personally. (y)

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 937MB
Compressed size Q70: 344MB

PC & macOS = /

v0.02a

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hey all!

Looks like the update went up without a hitch, big thanks mod team! :love:

The next Patreon update (Version 0.0.2 (B)) is the 15th of March, meaning that the next free update will be on the 29th of March.

Thanks for all the interest everyone!
Mischief managed.:sneaky:

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: CDM and Orphanus

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Hey all!

Looks like the update went up without a hitch, big thanks mod team! :love:

The next Patreon update (Version 0.0.2 (B)) is the 15th of March, meaning that the next free update will be on the 29th of March.

Thanks for all the interest everyone!
Mischief managed.:sneaky:
I'm not one of those tags that I don't say because it's a spoiler, but if it's avoidable, I don't mind

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
where is the orc shaman?
Looks like a couple of people fell for this ;)

So you go past the boulder maze, and then you’ll come to a tower that is blocked off by a fence. Well, there’s a button directly to the right (in the same area) that opens the fence, just off screen – behind the enemies marching in a circle.

Shaman is at the top of the tower – have fun fighting her! :devilish:

Feb 5, 2020
Not sure if this was mentioned anywhere and I doubt it's intentional, but trying to use a 0.0.1 save just doesn't work. Attempting to open the continue menu comes back with "Loading Error: Failed to load img/characters/Character Sheet1.png"

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
gdtyydhtdydyytddyt Literally 11 posts above you– but I’ll excuse you not shifting through all the text, lots of bug-fixing-back-and-forths going on ;)

That being said, I really should’ve put something in the changelog. Anyway, there’s a customisable save file included with Version 0.0.2 (A) in the “Extra Content” folder, a small gift to ease the loss of everyone’s save files. Had to be done though.

Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
gdtyydhtdydyytddyt Literally 11 posts above you– but I’ll excuse you not shifting through all the text, lots of bug-fixing-back-and-forths going on ;)

That being said, I really should’ve put something in the changelog. Anyway, there’s a customisable save file included with Version 0.0.2 (A) in the “Extra Content” folder, a small gift to ease the loss of everyone’s save files. Had to be done though.

Thanks for the interest!

Ah I see, must've missed it. Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I'll have to remake my save then but it's no issue(beyond crashing when you put points too fast)

Jul 28, 2018
I'm running into issues starting fresh in 0.02a:

When Kyrsten is grabbed, even if it says Success it plays a Failure scene and gives you the Failure penalty. Happens in the KoZE fights as well as Mom's Garden.

If you exit your Father's Skittling fights early, you get stuck (can't move after returning to the non-combat map).

I've tried both playing through and skipping the introduction.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes