mcmng

May 19, 2020
Nice little game, will keep an eye out. Good luck to the dev (y)

P.S.: just looked through the thread and nobody posted the palpatine prequel meme yet. Tsk, tsk. Guess I'll do the honors, then :KEK:
watchCareer.jpg

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
This game is incredible so far! A bit buggy and a few crashes, but hot scenes and good art. The dialogue is good too. I can't wait to see when this game is finished.

Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
A big thank you to all the love and messages I’ve been getting, it’s really encouraging to see that you’re enjoying the stuff I put out! :love:
really enjoying the game so far, great job dev

is it possible to meet Sonya in the housing district yet or is that the end of the content in this build?

Yep, end of content so far. It’s mainly because Version A was building the whole town (and surrounding areas), B was populating Main Street, and C is about populating the slums Housing District. Version D, and onwards, will then be focusing back on progressing the story :D

I release a new version of the game every month, so I had a poll on my Patreon where I asked everyone what they want me to do with the dev time –

1.jpg

As you can see, we decided that getting the side stuff done this month is the favourite for version C, which will release on the 12th of April for my Patreons, and a free version on the 29th for here!

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
That’s kind of weird that it’s happening (or NOT happening I should say). I’ve been playtesting for over nearly half an hour today solely on combat, using Kyrsten at Escape Chance 1-through-9, and honestly it looks like you’re just getting a run of bad dice rolls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, sorry about that, YetAnotherGamer – I’ll try and add in more items that boost Escape as the game goes on, but in other news, I fixed the Skittling quest, it was a double reward event that was messing up the game when exiting (when you had under 5 rounds I think it was). So uh, that's something :p
this was my experience too, I also feel like combat is a bit overtuned. a metric heckton of enemies that continuously grab you and keep spawning in, and the only way to get stronger is to do the auto-win ad nauseam or buy a bunch of combat skill books until you hit nearly 100 combat skill

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
123qwet12 - I tried to make it so when you first go into the pass, Enemies are tough (like Serra warns), but when you hit level 4/5, players feel good for how easily they walk over the initial KoZE recruits.

All of this is here to keep the fighting gameplay challenging for those who want to play it (and get all the additional exp and rewards), and there's a literal auto win button before fights you mentioned for those who don’t. Plus, players are going to be in Par-More Pass for 40+ mins so I want them to be as entertained as possible while getting as much "bang for their buck" as I can squeeze in.

But if it’s feeling like a chore to get through the combat, that’s no good – because I want to prioritise fun over everything (except the sex of course!). I could make the initial recruits give MORE exp if that helps, or maybe nerf their stats? this would help lower level Kyrstens be able to do more against them?

Also, did everyone just lose a bunch of likes? :cry: Must be a site update haha.

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
123qwet12 - I tried to make it so when you first go into the pass, Enemies are tough (like Serra warns), but when you hit level 4/5, players feel good for how easily they walk over the initial KoZE recruits.

All of this is here to keep the fighting gameplay challenging for those who want to play it (and get all the additional exp and rewards), and there's a literal auto win button before fights you mentioned for those who don’t. Plus, players are going to be in Par-More Pass for 40+ mins so I want them to be as entertained as possible while getting as much "bang for their buck" as I can squeeze in.

But if it’s feeling like a chore to get through the combat, that’s no good – because I want to prioritise fun over everything (except the sex of course!). I could make the initial recruits give MORE exp if that helps, or maybe nerf their stats? this would help lower level Kyrstens be able to do more against them?

Also, did everyone just lose a bunch of likes? :cry: Must be a site update haha.
I think it would be a great idea to either nerf stats or increase exp from actually fighting them, because when you first get there beating them is MAD hard, but only gives 9 more exp than auto win while taking nearly like 5 or 6 minutes. But yeah I would say that unfortunately at early levels it feels more like a chore than an interesting story beat.

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
Probably April Fools.

When it comes to the fights being too long or tough, I say just have more content first and then it'll be clearer on how it lands.
Difficulty curves after all are tough to estimate when you have just the first ten percent done.

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
Probably April Fools.

When it comes to the fights being too long or tough, I say just have more content first and then it'll be clearer on how it lands.
Difficulty curves after all are tough to estimate when you have just the first ten percent done.
excellent idea, the desert could be the 2nd or 3rd place you reach while traveling, possibly there could be enemies in the overworld map you could fight

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
qwerqwer1Q 123qwet12

Ah, good suggestions, the pair of you! I’m just on the verge of a release (12th), so I don’t have time to add new events and new enemies, BUT I like the idea very much so! :p

Right now I’m going to add the nerf and an exp boost just because that’s a simple number change, and see what I can come up with for next time! (y)

EDIT
Also – it was April fools – I didn’t even release the date hahaha

Good gravy, I’m an idiot! Heh, or I guess an April fool :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: qwerqwer1Q

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
the protagonist is a virgin it would be nice to have a scene with a little blood coming out or someone mentioned that

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hello all!

Had a little late release for the game this week, BUT it’s up on my patreon, for anyone looking to support the project!

This is what’s new;

The free release is on the 26th of this month, so I’ll see you all back here for that!

Have fun, all! ;)

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
the protagonist is a virgin it would be nice to have a scene with a little blood coming out or someone mentioned that
TBH, blood is kind of a boner kill for me – I know it’s natural and realistic, but the MC doesn’t even flinch when a bullet hits her, so reality is what you make it with SnakeByte Blue :LOL:

However, if there is enough people wanting this in the game, I’ll make the change. (y)

Thanks for the interest CDM

Reactions: CDM

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
TBH, blood is kind of a boner kill for me – I know it’s natural and realistic, but the MC doesn’t even flinch when a bullet hits her, so reality is what you make it with SnakeByte Blue :LOL:

However, if there is enough people wanting this in the game, I’ll make the change. (y)

Thanks for the interest CDM
I'm interested I even made a post on this forum listing games with virgin with blood:
https://f95zone.to/threads/games-with-female-protagonist-virgin-with-blood.137436/#post-10550785

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Evening all!

I got up super early today for some reason, so what the hey, I figured I’d post the update request now.

Page will be be updated soon! ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CDM
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes